It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I did not have corrupt relations with that country.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So the phrase is "I did not have corrupt relations with that country."

I'm trying to fit this to Slick Willy's phrase: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky." It seems to me that the punchline is missing from Jared's phrase.

He needs to follow up "I did not have corrupt relations with that country" with something like:
The Ruskies.
Putin's Russia.
The Russian Federation.

Otherwise, it just doesn't have that Clinton-esque impact. He should take Bill's correspondence course: "The executive's guide to prosaic lying."

-dex

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Still it does have a comedic feel to it, enough so that it works.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

or just model himself after his father in law?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: intrepid
Minimal OP. Whataboutism. Insults. Hey, must be the Pit.

If you can t beat them ,join them.....

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah but I'm petty....

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i believe him today

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
i believe him today

Why today ?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

title reads correct eventually.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

I reckon he will get caught with his pants down ...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Her father is Bernard Lewinsky, an oncologist, who is the son of German Jews who escaped from Nazi Germany and moved to El Salvador and then to the United States when he was 14.[3][5] Her mother, born Marcia Kay Vilensky, is an author who uses the name Marcia Lewis. In 1996, she wrote her only book, the gossip biography, The Private Lives of the Three Tenors. During the Lewinsky scandal, the press compared Lewis' unproven "hints" that she had an affair with opera star Plácido Domingo to her daughter's sexual relationship with Clinton.[6][7][8][9] Monica's maternal grandfather, Samuel M. Vilensky, was a Lithuanian Jew, and Monica's maternal grandmother, Bronia Poleshuk, was born in the British Concession of Tianjin, China, to a Russian Jewish family.

edit on 14-9-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

We have a Meth problem out my way, and so you have to be 18, and submit your drivers license and get added to a,mlist if you buy Acid, iodine or Phenteramine.

Cant be a felon either, but how they check at the register that I dont know! lol

It slows them down and puts them on a database somewhere for some future reference.

But somehow they end up with it all anyway, exactly like weapons and drugs!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

en.wikipedia.org...

Her father is Bernard Lewinsky, an oncologist, who is the son of German Jews who escaped from Nazi Germany and moved to El Salvador and then to the United States when he was 14.[3][5] Her mother, born Marcia Kay Vilensky, is an author who uses the name Marcia Lewis. In 1996, she wrote her only book, the gossip biography, The Private Lives of the Three Tenors. During the Lewinsky scandal, the press compared Lewis' unproven "hints" that she had an affair with opera star Plácido Domingo to her daughter's sexual relationship with Clinton.[6][7][8][9] Monica's maternal grandfather, Samuel M. Vilensky, was a Lithuanian Jew, and Monica's maternal grandmother, Bronia Poleshuk, was born in the British Concession of Tianjin, China, to a Russian Jewish family.

So ol Bill was in deep with Russians even then!
edit on 9142018 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

ol bill was a dirty dog.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join