It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Flag... a warning of evil?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Flags falling near a political figure is a major warning sign.

I see it as the Universe is talking..... "WAKE THE F*** UP!!”

Or gravity. If you believe in wild stuff like that.

link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

There's a likelihood that ol dodgys flag was meant for vertical suspension and manufactured accordingly but the dingbats who set up her stage were unaware of it and probably just assumed it was satanic as it was Hillarys (guilt by association).

The original star spangled banner in the Smithsonian will now come as a shock............

No where on the planet is flag etiquette taken more seriously than the US, mistakes don't leave the factory.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftists are anti-Constitutional. . . . .

Anti-freedom. . .

Anti-Christ?

Seems plausible.

Some of us Leftists and more pro-freedom and constitution than many of you, as has been proven many times.

Paying lip service to freedom and constitution does not make you pro-freedom or pro-constitution. It just make you really good at flapping your lips.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: imitator

Flags falling near a political figure is a major warning sign.

I see it as the Universe is talking..... "WAKE THE F*** UP!!”

Or gravity. If you believe in wild stuff like that.

Whoa now! Let's not get TOO crazy here. What's next are you going to suggest the Earth is round and Dinosaurs existed?

link   
a reply to: introvert

Leftists treasure freedom so much that they want to keep it locked up as something to look at and admire from afar.

link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah that's why I said it brings us back to the good ol days of ATS when it was all about outlandish conspiracies about the paranormal, which is what I'm really interested in.

Eh, the good ol' days were when people made well thought out OP's with lots of supporting evidence and breadcrumbs to make us question what was going on.

This was a few outlandish YouTube videos and a standard right vs left debate, only with a tinge of "satanic flag" and a Q video veiling it as "paranormal".

Someone could post the inverse (and many have), crazy YouTube videos for a political agenda, at the end of the day it is just bad sources and borderline spam.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Must be why everybody and their dog from 3rd world hell holes are trying to get over here to North america.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Leftists treasure freedom so much that they want to keep it locked up as something to look at and admire from afar.

Extremists do that with freedom. Plenty of people think they are so right and so moral they want to decide what's "best" for all of us.

There are also false prophets on both sides who will just put a (R) or a (D) next to their name to get more attention/votes.

Plenty of people want weed illegal even though it is a "god made" plant that has many benefits that far outweigh the mild side effects, but are still OK with alcohol which kills many innocent people every day.

Abortion aside (I understand that debate on both sides), there have been politicians who want to make birth control harder to obtain.

Somehow in a free country it is acceptable by some people to decide who can marry who based off of an old book, and a religious one at that. While I am all for the freedom of religion, I'm also for making sure religion doesn't dictate policy, especially one that many people don't agree with.

People on both sides of the isle keep bolstering the patriot act which limits freedom and also makes it easier for the government to invade our privacy, assuming we have any left.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sorry forgot to add the trigger warning

I think you're confusing mockery and laughter with "triggered".

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Well DUH...that’s how we control you.

Now give me your damn guns DB. I’m sick of asking man.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

As usual when you have no legitimate rebuttal, you fall back on being a master clown.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Rightists have a tendency to literally make stuff up to attribute to their perceived political 'enemies'.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

As usual when you have no legitimate rebuttal, you fall back on being a master clown.

That should be painfully obvious by now. He is too old to give a rats bum bum. When I get older I plan on doing the same thing. I mean why not?

TBH I find it funny and entertaining.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Why what's happening at 2:55 for those like me who are only on mobile and can't watch the video?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Why what's happening at 2:55 for those like me who are only on mobile and can't watch the video?

Literally nothing significant happens during that time stamp. The whole video is complete crap if you ask me. But keep in mind that is a biased opinion though.

But really nothing happens at 2:55.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

But really nothing happens at 2:55.

Totally unrelated but I've always preferred 4:20.

edit on 12/9/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Remember this:

Where was the outcry?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Remember this:

Where was the outcry?

Evil.

Pure evil.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
For sure, but that has nothing to do with the direction of the stars!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: DBCowboy
For sure, but that has nothing to do with the direction of the stars!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join