It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Flag... a warning of evil?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There's something going on and apparently has always been going on with Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Now before we get to the goods, this thread will combine the good ol days of ATS with the new political activist Era of ATS. Just a trigger warning. But I'll feed the info to you people a little at a time in this post.

This guy points out the upside down stars on the American flag at an HRC rally.

This guy points out the difference between the rnc and dnc convention stages.

This video is super creepy so if you're easily scared don't watch it. Skip ahead to about 2:55 to see the interesting bits.

Will their slow drip feeding of the truth soften the blow of justice? If there ever is any... link to NY post below your drip of the truth.
nypost.com...

Well have a good day everybody!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Upside down stars = satanic flag?

And a "creepy Q video"

LOL.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sorry forgot to add the trigger warning

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I haven’t watched any of the videos but I like where your head is at.

Now please keep in mind Jake Tucker would be offended by this thread

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If u add it all up, with what I presented... it's startling to say the least. Flags keep falling down around hillary, their lack of actual American flags, the upside down star flags. The last video at the 2:55 mark is the real Bread and butter of the thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
"The American Flag... a warning of evil?"

Well there are more than a few countries that # their pants when they see it coming over the horizon.
And seeing as this is a video thread here's my source material:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
i liked the third video. nice music

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

No you didn't. It's in your OP.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The U.S. Flag senses and resists evil.

🇺🇸

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Oh joy! Another thread about a failed political candidate from 2 years ago from a conservative poster. Why is it that we are told so often that liberals won't let her go?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The flag is a hyper sigil of U.S. pride and freedom in the hearts and minds of most Americans, so in a sense it stands for the resistance of evil, yes.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

It's in the OP, although I don't see how me laughing at a couple of crazy YouTube videos is triggered, and I doubt it is going to trigger anyone.

Hillary Clinton and the left have no shortage of factual actions or policies to criticize. Just blows my mind people basically argue against themselves by using outlandish claims/sources to push crazy ideas. It creates a barrier for constructive debate before we can even have it.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Oh joy! Another thread about a failed political candidate from 2 years ago from a conservative poster. Why is it that we are told so often that liberals won't let her go?

If they stopped mindlessly attacking the left, they might have to take a look at themselves.

*shudder*

Scary stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Yeah that's why I said it brings us back to the good ol days of ATS when it was all about outlandish conspiracies about the paranormal, which is what I'm really interested in.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

They wont let her go because evil has a grip on the Left. The most evil of evil.

So much evil, that a US flag made in China even knows how evil they are.

That same flag can be used to sense and resist said evil, in all of it's nefarious forms.

It's also bulletproof and water resistant, but cannot be used as a flotation device. Evil-sensing stars do not do well in the water.
edit on 12-9-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Leftists are anti-Constitutional. . . . .

Anti-freedom. . .

Anti-Christ?

Seems plausible.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It was just an interesting observation that I had put together on a *conspiracy site* guess we should have it moved to the paranormal forum. My bad

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

The flag is a hyper sigil of U.S. pride and freedom in the hearts and minds of most Americans, so in a sense it stands for the resistance of evil, yes.

Well I'll give you "pride" although it's misguided these days. Freedom? From what? The government screwing the people over? Free from fear? I haven't seen that in almost 2 decades.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Flags falling near a political figure is a major warning sign.

I see it as the Universe is talking..... "WAKE THE F*** UP!!”

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The thread doesn't have to move anywhere. You did right putting it in the mud pit, but we on the left are kind of tired of the right bringing up Hillary Clinton over and over while at the same time beating us over the head (you didn't do this and I'm not blaming you for this activity) that we can't let Hillary Clinton go, but you posted this thread which prompted my exasperation.

As for your observation, I think it is silly and overblown. A misprint from a Chinese made flag == evil? Yeah right. It's more likely just a reflection of poor Chinese manufacturing and no one quality checking it before displaying it at that rally.
edit on 12-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join