It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Uploaded?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

“Evil people are capable of great love even beyond that of Christ himself so never judge people” ????

All humans are capable of love, I’ll agree. But to the extent of totally spying into your life ?

I also disagree that “ evil” people ( I mean truly evil in the psychopathic way ) are capable of a great love beyond that of Christ.

No, I can’t say I enjoy the thought of constantly being monitored and have to be all pc in my simple conversations with family and friends at a dinner. It’s highly intrusive and reeks of bullying, if it is,as you say.

Do they also view us through our tv’s ? How intrusive is that ?

Here’s a song dedicated to “ them”.. the information gatherers.The ones with malevolent intentions. I don’t care if I piss them off.. not going to cower to evil intentions.

edit on 12-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Evil people are capable of great love

Aww thank you!

Love Supertramp

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Sheye

Evil people are capable of great love

Aww thank you!

Love Supertramp

That was a quote from Trucker1 ‘s post ..so thank him . 😆... I screwed up the quote box.. so just added my own quotation marks for reply.

Since when are you evil , by the way ? 😏 You’re not fooling anybody Mr. Grumpy.. lol

edit on 12-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't know if this is relevant or not, but something tells me it might be...

I used to suffer from profound delusions brought on by my schizophrenia.

During one of these episodes, I "saw" another place where they were working on an android model and they were getting ready to upload my consciousness into it. But as the transfer started, I panicked because there was not going to be a smooth transition and "I" would be lost and effectively dead to the world.

Like an off switch.

As far as cloud computing goes, I'm very selective about what I reveal about myself and how I contribute online.

I want all data about me to be me at my best, not a bunch of knee jerk impulse reactions, like so many are fond of doing these days on Twitter, Facebook, what have you...mainly because during several years of delusional states I became convinced there is a hierarchy out there that monitors us in Real Time beyond just what we do online.

Paranoia at it's finest.

And just for the record, my current regimen of medications alleviates the majority of these altered states of consciousness, but those experienced changed me dramatically, enough to contribute to your thread.

Not saying it's true, but just in case, tread lightly and well.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I use a flip phone. God why am I saying this.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
I use a flip phone. God why am I saying this.

They still track data on a flip.. and they can still access voice recordings. This tech has been around for awhile to my understanding, even before “smart phones”.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I'm just a pretentious luddite anyways.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: trickykittyyy

Check out "Sentient World Simulation".

Also, I remember seeing an article years ago about a computer/program that was supposed to create a mirror "node" for every person on the planet. This computers purpose was to take information gathered from the "electronic world" and was stored on this computer to create mirrored electronic versions of us. Perhaps it was the above but I can not find that article anywhere now......

Thank you very much for sharing that. Very interesting and kind of frightening how news about it has gone silent. If that's where they were at around 10 years ago I can only imagine how far they have come. So in a sense I'm almost right. I would really like to find some newer information on this.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: Sheye

I'm just a pretentious luddite anyways.

😆... I think I may be as well. ( had to look up luddite ..😏) “ They” were watching anyway so I figured I’d confess.😜

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: trickykittyyy
First of all I wanna ask, do you know who created The Cloud? Everything I have looked up gave me a whole bunch of this idea and that idea came from here and there, but no exact pin point to who or what actually did. Something else I read said it createted itself. Which I almost fully believe. Technology is ever growing and I really don't know much about it, but it's creating itself from what I am told by others. 

I believe that The Cloud is far more than just a place to store data. I think its It's uploading US to it. Not us as we stand in our form right now. For the most part we are safe from what The Cloud is doing right now, but I truly feel like it is uploading real digital versions of us into a place we can never actually see or touch, but is very real. Another dimension almost.

Google is taking over everything. You can't even remove it from your phone at this point. In order to down load your apps from their play store you have to make a Google account. That account is then linked to The Cloud and I don't know about you.. but I don't really recall telling it to upload my pictures. I never felt right about The Cloud and didn't want to back my stuff up there even before I felt as I do now. But one day I'm checking my email and Google is sending me recaps of my pictures from the month.

We constantly have a camera facing on us, watching us, recording and I believe uploading to everything it sees to The Cloud as well. All these apps on our phones are constantly recording us. Our faces the most. It's like it wants to get the most of you into it. The front facing camera always made me uncomfortable, but now... I almost wanted to smash it, but decided on tape for both cameras. Our voices are being recorded and uploaded too.

There is a digital copy of you being uploaded and created. And I refuse to let it get 100% of me uploaded into it without my consent. I'm to the point where I won't post new pictures online, deleted Snapchat, and kinda wanna smash my phone and never get another.

I am anti Google now and it is so hard to get in the habit of not using it. I did however use my gmail for this account. I want The Cloud to see this and know I'm onto it. I know it's far fetched, but is it really? The Cloud is just gonna keep updating and growing and uploading people without them knowing... Watching and monitoring and always uploading...

I think these uploaded versions of us need our help because I do not believe we are being uploaded for a good purpose.

I read another article about how rabbit minds are being tested and uploaded to The Cloud and they want to start testing and uploading human minds too, but they gotta kill you to do it. Are you kidding me... It's uploading your image constantly, your voice, and now we "had" the smart ideas to try to get our minds up in it too.. Tell me that we aren't being uploaded..

It's scares me to death and I probably won't be around to ever see where and what The Cloud grows into. But there is a version of me up in that space that is scared and I know that because I feel her, as I do all alternate reality versions of myself.. And the moment I decided to cover my front facing camera I felt better down to my core, so I know she thanks me.

I will not let myself be uploaded all the way. I will help my upload in every way I can. I feel like those who are uploaded 100% will be the worst off and in the most in pain. Dunno who is behind The Cloud.. Be it machines or aliens... but probably machine.. I think the AI's have a role in this too and we are gonna need them because Google is afraid of Robots terribly..

I'm gonna spend the rest of my life fighting against The Cloud and making more people aware or what maybe actually going on. So call me crazy or whatever, but I feel powerfully about this and am very scared. It throws me into a panic and I don't know what to do exactly. Other than study The Cloud. Learn all I can and pull myself further from these damn phones and social media.

Learning more about it, and about how to get more "away" from it might help you not to be so panic-y. Research more about the future of AI that some comanies are working on. Some of them are talking like they hope to develop the technology so that we can have digital verisons of ourselves on the cloud in order to make us smarter and faster, and so that we will not be outdone by the new AI. They recognize all of the data that we put online now; they say everything about us is online so that should make it easier to make a digital copy of ourselves. They also promote the idea that as digital versions of ourselves, we can actually be in many places at once and therefore get much more done! Anyway, research this avenue and you will learn a little more about "the cloud" as well!

For me, I am a Christian so I believe that this type of technology will usher in the anti-christ and the mark of the beast system which will decieve many. But that's just me.

Good luck in your research, and try to be informed and not panic! It's out of our hands, but we have some control when we warn our friends of the potential dangers of putting everything about ourselves online.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye I used Ludie as my screen name a few years ago. I really am one (poor luddite, couldn't afford an extra d.) never had a cell phone of my own. I had to carry around a brick of a cell phone my company said I must use back in the early 90's. I don't even know how to answer one of the new smart phones when it rings. The others in my family all have them. I can not go anywhere by myself, so I have no use for a cell phone. Anyone watching my life will be bored to death. The high point of my day is lunch, when my son comes over to eat his lunch here. We watch the news and he goes back to work. I am blessed to have such a good man who comes to visit his mother every week. Tomorrow I will pull weeds from my little garden. Boring stuff. But I'm happy with a quite life.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

This thread and the input has helped a lot with my panic. It's shown me in many ways I am right. Maybe not to the full extent of my panic, but there is a stimulator being built and they are working on mastering how to upload human minds to The Cloud. I adore your input on them trying to figure all this out to help us against the threat of the AI we are building. Made me feel a lot better in a sense. I just wanna know if this all is for the good or bad. Is this uploaded, simulated me suffering or is she okay and happy? I do not believe in God, but am respectful of those who do and I am actually 100% with you on this mark of the beast system. This world of data we have created feels very dark and evil to me. Lots of demons running around in that world of code. My friend has taught herself how to read code and everything she read to me was dark and ominous.

edit on 09/12/2018 by trickykittyyy because: Tagging

edit on 09/12/2018 by trickykittyyy because: Tagging

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

edit on 09/12/2018 by trickykittyyy because: Accidental double post.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Here is a very intense article I found tonight about how not only have the gotten rabbit minds uploaded, they have moved onto pigs successfully as well. And have gotten their hands on a recently deceased human to start testing upon as well.

www.technologyreview.com...
edit on 09/12/2018 by trickykittyyy because: More Info

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
About google sending you back your pics. This happened to me the other day.

It got me in trouble with my wife lol. So a year ago I snapped a pic of my wife after her shower (I was just funning with her)

She made me delete it immediately . She was pissed lol because "now its out there forever"/ I said no its not you're just paranoid.

So last week google sends my phone a reminder of what I did this day last year and right there is that picture of my wifes tits that I deleted immediately .

And since my wife and I share a plan it sent that to her to... F U google..

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: trickykittyyy
Here is a very intense article I found tonight about how not only have the gotten rabbit minds uploaded, they have moved onto pigs successfully as well. And have gotten their hands on a recently deceased human to start testing upon as well.

www.technologyreview.com...

And this is why I want to be cremated... and I don’t want my body ( any part ) given to scientists for studying.
edit on 13-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I don't think this technology should necessarily be feared Sheye.
It might give someone a chance in the future with terminal illness to live again in a new body.

300 hundred years ago so much of what can be done today was completely impossible.
Countless lives have been saved with modern technology.

Another scary thought is that one day technology gets to such a level that no one is smart enough to even keep up with it or repair it when it breaks. Or that there might not be enough people smart enough to keep up with it all.

And I bet right before that happens they'll download one of the worlds smartest people into a new body just in time to save the day.

edit on 28-9-2018 by Trucker1 because: classified

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join