It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Uploaded?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
First of all I wanna ask, do you know who created The Cloud? Everything I have looked up gave me a whole bunch of this idea and that idea came from here and there, but no exact pin point to who or what actually did. Something else I read said it createted itself. Which I almost fully believe. Technology is ever growing and I really don't know much about it, but it's creating itself from what I am told by others. 

I believe that The Cloud is far more than just a place to store data. I think its It's uploading US to it. Not us as we stand in our form right now. For the most part we are safe from what The Cloud is doing right now, but I truly feel like it is uploading real digital versions of us into a place we can never actually see or touch, but is very real. Another dimension almost.

Google is taking over everything. You can't even remove it from your phone at this point. In order to down load your apps from their play store you have to make a Google account. That account is then linked to The Cloud and I don't know about you.. but I don't really recall telling it to upload my pictures. I never felt right about The Cloud and didn't want to back my stuff up there even before I felt as I do now. But one day I'm checking my email and Google is sending me recaps of my pictures from the month.

We constantly have a camera facing on us, watching us, recording and I believe uploading to everything it sees to The Cloud as well. All these apps on our phones are constantly recording us. Our faces the most. It's like it wants to get the most of you into it. The front facing camera always made me uncomfortable, but now... I almost wanted to smash it, but decided on tape for both cameras. Our voices are being recorded and uploaded too.

There is a digital copy of you being uploaded and created. And I refuse to let it get 100% of me uploaded into it without my consent. I'm to the point where I won't post new pictures online, deleted Snapchat, and kinda wanna smash my phone and never get another.

I am anti Google now and it is so hard to get in the habit of not using it. I did however use my gmail for this account. I want The Cloud to see this and know I'm onto it. I know it's far fetched, but is it really? The Cloud is just gonna keep updating and growing and uploading people without them knowing... Watching and monitoring and always uploading...

I think these uploaded versions of us need our help because I do not believe we are being uploaded for a good purpose.

I read another article about how rabbit minds are being tested and uploaded to The Cloud and they want to start testing and uploading human minds too, but they gotta kill you to do it. Are you kidding me... It's uploading your image constantly, your voice, and now we "had" the smart ideas to try to get our minds up in it too.. Tell me that we aren't being uploaded..

It's scares me to death and I probably won't be around to ever see where and what The Cloud grows into. But there is a version of me up in that space that is scared and I know that because I feel her, as I do all alternate reality versions of myself.. And the moment I decided to cover my front facing camera I felt better down to my core, so I know she thanks me.

I will not let myself be uploaded all the way. I will help my upload in every way I can. I feel like those who are uploaded 100% will be the worst off and in the most in pain. Dunno who is behind The Cloud.. Be it machines or aliens... but probably machine.. I think the AI's have a role in this too and we are gonna need them because Google is afraid of Robots terribly..

I'm gonna spend the rest of my life fighting against The Cloud and making more people aware or what maybe actually going on. So call me crazy or whatever, but I feel powerfully about this and am very scared. It throws me into a panic and I don't know what to do exactly. Other than study The Cloud. Learn all I can and pull myself further from these damn phones and social media.
edit on 12-9-2018 by trickykittyyy because: Fixing my Wall

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: trickykittyyy
I wasn't sure where exactly I wanted to put this

Sure you were! You put it in 'computer help' forum and I thought it was cute.

Now you're going to be spamming this one in other forums.

edit on 12-9-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Not yet...

Eventually , if mind uploading is meaninfull , we will indeed live in the cloud , maybe even a descendant of the current cloud services.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
remember we are fisherman and or farmers and then we must fish or grow, but we all are hunters for good or bad.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: trickykittyyy

Okay, so bear with me guys..

thats as far as i got.

Wall of text

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I wasn't sure where exactly I wanted to put this

Sure you were! You put it in 'computer help' forum and I thought it was cute.

Now you're going to be spamming this one in other forums.

I wasn't trying to spam, thank you very much. I wanted it to be in two different spots because I didn't know if the people who read more into conspiracy theories would check out the computer area for a conspiracy theory. I don't know how this site works exactly and am new. I just wanted to make sure it was in a spot where people who are more open minded to something so out there would see it too, but also wanted computer people to see it too. Needed opinions from the logical and from those who see past logic. So my bad, bro.
Wasn't trying to cause harm, just wanted it to be seen by all the right types people.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Woot ???
Identical threads ,in two different forums, with different titles ?

Not a good start .

Great topic... but c’mon

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
But now you have two threads to monitor... I replied in your other one.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Not sure who invented the cloud, I could look it up but I’ll just go by where I first heard it. Apple I believe coined the term, then others copied it.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Ugh. I'm sorry guys!! Very new to this site and just wanted to make sure it was seen. I really didn't think the conspiracy fans would look in the computer area. I dunno if there's an area where it shows new threads or what..? But I do apologize, just wanted it to be read by both crowds and didn't think it would be found by conspirators if I didn't put it there too.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Ugh. I'm sorry guys!! Very new to this site and just wanted to make sure it was seen. I really didn't think the conspiracy fans would look in the computer area. I dunno if there's an area where it shows new threads or what..? But I do apologize, just wanted it to be read by both crowds and didn't think it would be found by conspirators if I didn't put it there too.

Understood... but the mods may take one down..( just so you are prepared.)
There is a new thread tab which most people use. It’s pretty quiet at this time, don’t expect your thread to get much feedback till tomorrow.... but it will !

There have been similar threads here, and they always draw a lot of comments.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ok don’t worry about it, just reply to one

Yes there is a new page and live has a. Mix of new, flagged and recent

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

There is a new thread tab which most people use. It’s pretty quiet at this time, don’t expect your thread to get much feedback till tomorrow.... but it will !

I would gladly take one down now if I knew how. Newbie mistake. I didn't really explore much, just wanted to get my thoughts out there and now I feel like an idiot. lol Is there a way I can remove one myself?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Moderation staff will take care of your issue, don't worry because some people saw their arse when they woke up this morning my dear.

Welcome to ATS.

We all make mistakes so never mind the stroppy posters that have nothing to live for apart from arguing over trivial matters.

Just one suggestion if I may?

Try making paragraphs instead of a big wall of text to make things reader friendly?

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 12-9-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Because I am crap

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I would gladly take one down now if I knew how. Newbie mistake. I didn't really explore much, just wanted to get my thoughts out there and now I feel like an idiot. lol Is there a way I can remove one myself?

Don’t feel like an idiot... please... you seem like a very bright girl and you explained your reasoning and it made sense. If it’s before 4 hours you can edit and just delete title and post, but you can’t delete other posts. If you can alert a mod, they’ll do it for you. Under your user name on the thread you want to press the little green icon man. You’ll get a list of options. Press “alert mod” and explain to them why you goofed on two threads.

They are very understanding ( especially with newbs) and they’ll be happy to help you out.
edit on 12-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Don’t feel like an idiot... please... you seem like a very bright girl and you explained your reasoning and it made sense. If it’s before 4 hours you can edit and just delete title and post, but you can’t delete other posts. If you can alert a mod, they’ll do it for you. Under your user name on the thread you want to press the little green icon man. You’ll get a list of options. Press “alert mod” and explain to them why you goofed on two threads.

They are very understanding ( especially with newbs) and they’ll be happy to help you out.

Thank you, I have done both of those and feel better now.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Awesome ! 😊

Now back to your fascinating topic !

Thanks for posting it, and I’m sure you’ll get lots of replies.

I have my camera covered on my phone for this very reason. I’ll expand more later.
ETA: I do believe a lot of the info gathered is for marketing and research purposes and is sold to whoever is willing to purchase.

edit on 12-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Awesome ! 😊

I have my camera covered on my phone for this very reason. I’ll expand more later.

I've been wanting to figure out what to do with the microphone as well. I don't really use my phone for making calls as I run off of Wi-Fi and have home phone. I almost wanna try to figure out how to open up my phone and remove it.

And I do believe that they are using it for the marketing stuff too. It is just very strange to me how so much of us is being recorded against our will and how so many people are unaware of their apps permissions or even knowing what The Cloud is. Or why it synced up my stuff without me grating it my permission to do so.

And the whole article about the rabbit minds being uploaded was like the cherry on top.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Awesome ! 😊

I've been wanting to figure out what to do with the microphone as well. I don't really use my phone for making calls as I run off of Wi-Fi and have home phone. I almost wanna try to figure out how to open up my phone and remove it.

And I do believe that they are using it for the marketing stuff too. It is just very strange to me how so much of us is being recorded against our will and how so many people are unaware of their apps permissions or even knowing what The Cloud is. Or why it synced up my stuff without me grating it my permission to do so.

And the whole article about the rabbit minds being uploaded was like the cherry on top.

What exactly are the rabbit minds ?

On a side note.. I have to tell you a funny story. Since becoming aware that this could be done , I’ve come to start talking into my phone to a made up character called Dr. Nobody 😆😂. This is mostly to entertain those that may or may not be on the receiving end of these one way conversations. I wonder how the I cloud stores those, so far I haven’t had any adds for psych meds. 😂. It started as a joke and in the odd moments it was rather cathartic. Makes me wonder if anyone was actually ever listening at some point. 😏

Anyhoo, don’t know why I felt the need to share that, but its one of my guilty little pleasures.😜

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I've been wanting to break my phone as well recently, it really is the perfect spy device if there ever was! I know for a fact that the NSA has a gigantic building somewhere in the southwest of the US that stores all of our information such as phone calls, text messages and what Web sites we visit.....never to be deleted...just stored on their servers so if anyone would be willing to pay for that information they can sell it asap. I hate the fact that I can't trust these people

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join