It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Las Vegas professor shot himself in arm to protest Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: artnut
This sounds like a failed suicide attempt to me.

Crikey, I learn something everyday I log into ATS.

Failed suicide attempt? Sounds like a double failure to me. This guy should be given an "f". I'm sure he's marked papers before in his professorship.

This has got me bamboozled. "Hey, I'll show you all, I will attempt suicide!"

"Ouch, that hurt a lot. "

"i will never attempt suicide again"

"I am a failure, sniff." "But gee, did I get some attention. Here son, you have a go, then it's moms turn."

Bally

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
College professors have become extremely radical.

Claim your a Republican at a democratic college and you will be bullied out.

I don't think people understand how extreme the left has become.

They will use their power at the IRS, Facebook, google, FBI to go after conservative values and create algorithms to block their content from the internet.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth
You are correct. It is right out of the Communist playbook. I can never figure out why people want to destroy their own home. It must have something to do with its connection to some vision of a moral high ground. But they fail to look at history and see the dystopian nightmare it creates when they get what they want.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

I suppose a lot of people would rather be the people who fought Rome, than become Roman.

And they are the only people on this rock worth saving in my view.

Those who prefer to be the oppressor are worthless, because all they will ever make, is the same mistakes Romans always make, self importance, obsession with power, not proper and responsible use of it, and above all be so fear based because of all the wrong they have done to the citizens of other lands, that their fear turns to hatred backed by false love of country and government, and makes them monsters.

Those who fought the oppressor, even when the odds were stacked against them though? Those are the ones you save.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
No dedication. If he really wanted to make a difference...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

"What the hell is wrong with you anti-trump people? Chill the f out. "

They've been too far programmed by CNN and the MSM's propaganda networks. Plus they do anything the State says. I feel bad for the soi bois, I really do.

They are misinformed that's all. THEY ARE VICTIMS. It's not their fault they've been taught to worship government since they were little kids.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Careful, that type of dangerous thinking might get you banned off the interwebs nowadays

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Obviously a full on Nut Job.

Thank goodness he only shot himself.

Are we allowed to ask how a Nut Job was allowed to buy a gun and carry it onto school grounds?

Or is that still a discussion you are not willing to have?

edit on 13-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Start that thread if that's the discussion you want.
edit on 13 9 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MadMaXXX

Facilitating a suicide? Generally, I doubt that's considered a good idea.

I'm gonna go with a "no" on that. Jail and I aren't a good combination, I fear. Having never been, and having no great desire to ever change that...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Start that thread. You'll find that many of us who disagree with you would be there.

Of course, that's a conversation that's been had in many of the multitudinous threads on the topic of guns, many many times.

Often enough that most opinions from many on whichever side can be predicted with an alarming amount of accuracy (pun intended...).

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm all for protest. This country was founded on protests. For godsake we protested British rule so hard we moved out of England!

But...i'm also a firm believer in not shooting yourself. I think there's a fine line there. LOL

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
No dedication. If he really wanted to make a difference...

That is a graphic borrowed from 9-11 material.

The original image had a 9 in the building. it has been flipped and cropped where just the two 1s show.

It's also why you see fire atop the building and the man is dressed in business attire.

Politics aside, whoever hacked that together is a callous, sick bastard.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I am of the old fashioned mind that OPs are for learning something new.

So, no, I am not going to start that thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Can someone please remove the professor in his title now and change it to insane

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
And this guy was teaching kids.

Teaching them what a dope looks like.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

So , what Exactly did this Prof's Protest Achieve ? Mr. Trump is Still President , and this AssClown in in the Hospital . Hope his Obamacare is Paid Up ..........
edit on 13-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You mean you're not willing to learn something new??

My ghast is truly flabbered.

Probably just as well...those threads do become repetitive after a while. With me being right all the time, and the others disagreeing with me, being wrong all the time.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Dianne Feinstein . If She wants , I'll Give her a Push............

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I wonder how many people who were crying when Trump was elected that they were going to leave the country and move to Canada or some other equally fabulous place actually did. Probably a few. Very few.

People forget that in the long run most of us are just slaving away, building the Great Wall of China. But it's steady work, and it doesn't really matter who the Emperor is.
edit on 13-9-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join