It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Las Vegas professor shot himself in arm to protest Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
More craziness from the anti Trump crowd:
Anti-Trump burn out tries to stab Republican House candidate

I dont think he tried to stab him lets face it switch blades aren't hard to use. What happened is he was embarrassed that a politician through him to the ground. Guess he didn't know he had combat training. He was just going to throw things at the politician until he beat his butt.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Probably the first positive impact on society he has ever made.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
In WW1 he would have been put up against a wall and shot. This is classified as a self inflicted wound.
He was trying to give trump the bird. Get it, his names Bird. Oh well, please yourselves.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but this will be recorded as a school shooting, and the anti-gun folks will use it in their total as to how bad all of these gun-rights people are for allowing this to happen.

"Whatta maroon."

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Of course, this will be placed in the school shooting category and exploited for propaganda purposes.

"Never let a tragedy go to waste."
-Rham Emmanuel
Former Obama Administration Chief of Staff
Current Mayor of Chicago

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This one is fun too:

DC police investigate threat to commit mass shooting at a MAGA event in Trump International Hotel

The threat was made by an account that has since been deleted, in response to a tweet by conservative writer Cassandra Fairbanks asking who planned to attend the 'MAGA meetup'.

A few changes were made to the name of this account in an effort to elude or mislead an investigation. Several Twitter users reported the threats to Twitter, but the user who issued the threats eventually deleted the account.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Now, now lets not paint a whole demographic in the same fashion as one deranged individual.

However I will join in on the hysterical laughter at the utter stupidity of this moron. Darwin wins again....almost.

I don't want to, but there is just so much violence against Trump supporters and constant threats and constant idiocy like this, based on nothing but lies, that one has to wonder. They justify it by calling us fascists and racists, thereby attempting to hijack decency and morality to excuse their violence and depravity.
edit on 12 9 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

A longtime College of Southern Nevada sociology professor

Hmmmm, SOCIOLOGY huh.... Figures.

so·ci·ol·o·gy
/ˌsōsēˈäləjē/
noun: sociology

the study of the development, structure, and functioning of human society.
•the study of social problems.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

After laughing hysterically for exactly 45 minutes straight, I gathered my composure and attempted to dissect what this means. For the life of me, I cannot connect to what drives this type of behavior.

Donald J. Trump is not worth this hysteria.

What the hell is wrong with you anti-trump people? Chill the f out.

i've seen this first hand out in the real world. people are losing their minds here.
it's the same hysteria some people have against Hillary Clinton. it makes no sense to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Should have been his head. One less Red!!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I think if one shoots oneself, he's allowed to lose it a little bit...I imagine it hurts, a lot!!

I've been stabbed, and that hurts...a lot!! Much the same I would surmise. I'm in no hurry to find out, however...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This explains a lot about choices many Americans are making....

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Yeah, no.

Ever walked in on the aftermath of a suicide? I have, unfortunately...three times, in fact. Two hangings, and eating a shotgun.

Not just the poor bastard who's dead, but the poor bastards who get to witness it, in all it's horrific reality. The smell, the blood, yeah, I'd just as soon spare people that.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

After laughing hysterically for exactly 45 minutes straight, I gathered my composure and attempted to dissect what this means. For the life of me, I cannot connect to what drives this type of behavior.

Donald J. Trump is not worth this hysteria.

What the hell is wrong with you anti-trump people? Chill the f out.

i've seen this first hand out in the real world. people are losing their minds here.
it's the same hysteria some people have against Hillary Clinton. it makes no sense to me.

No it isn't.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Why are teachers and professors disproportionately involved in stupid things like this?

1) I need some muscle over here.
2) Bike lock professor
3) Free speech professor
4) Yells at Christians on corner principal
5) and now shoot myself in the arm professor

This is a condensed list of rabid faculty all over America. Why are teachers so #ing stupid?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Its a complete and total unhingement on a psychological scale. Will make a great memory in a time capsule one day

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Can we give him another bullet and tell him to shoot himself in a non-vital organ? (his head)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Those that can’t do, teach. And those that can’t teach get jobs at liberal universities.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If he wanted to make a statement and had some balls he would have rolled up to 1600 and popped a cap in the cranium. This is nothing more than a cry for help from a very very very weak beta male. I bet he apologizes after his girlfriend has sex with someone else.

PS - Next time use gas and a match...

edit on Sepam30amf0000002018-09-13T01:17:54-05:000154 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join