It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Las Vegas professor shot himself in arm to protest Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I could see this as an accidental discharge and he tried to joke his way out of it. That makes more sense then a political statement against Trump.

Idiot tried to pit firearm into holster and shoots himself in the process. Then he panics and is no longer thinking rationally as hes bleeding all over the place.

Now if he a actually set this up than you have to ask yourself who does the hiring at this college? And i guess the next thing is they need to be fired.

Well, except for the premeditated $100 bill taped to the mirror “for the janitor”...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Professor Bird after shooting himself:
"Yep, I'm still alive".
Painfully so I'm guessing.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Omega level virtue signaling. I'm impressed actually

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

It's good to see some lefties are still pro guns I guess.

I just hope the Janitor got to keep the $100 and it wasn't taken as evidence.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This sounds like a failed suicide attempt to me. Why leave the janitor a $100 bill? Sorry you have to clean up my mess, or here's a $100, goodbye? That being said, he's still got serious issues if he is trying to turn it into some sort of protest stunt

This is just sad all around. My concern is growing daily, it appears there is a group of people out there that can't deal with the results of an election that is almost 2years old. They are behaving badly, and other groups of people are encouraging them to do so. Unfortunately, these other groups of people have the power and money to influence these badly behaving groups.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So a leftist was injured by a gunshot wound over Trump.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If your looking for a job that pays good in tips: Janitor at a Liberal College campus!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
He should have shot himself in the dick to prevent procreation. The human gene pool will thank him.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm not going to read through 4 pages to find out if anybody has mentioned the Trumper who lit his Nikes on fire last week, while he was still wearing them. Insanity is rampant on both sides.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'm not going to read through 4 pages to find out if anybody has mentioned the Trumper who lit his Nikes on fire last week, while he was still wearing them. Insanity is rampant on both sides.

Well if you didn't care enough to read this why add the whataboutism? Yawn.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Well, this story needs some fleshing out.

The individual who shot themselves did it, according to the police officer dealing with the response to the situation, to protest Donald Trump.

That makes not a God damned bit of sense though. The only thing this individual has done toward Donald Trump, is made him laugh in all probability. There is no reason to imagine, even for a second, that someone shooting themselves in the HEAD would bother Donald Trump. The man is a walking, talking bag of pus from an infected wound. He is hardly the sort of fellow who responds normally to emotional input, after all. If this was an attempt to shake Mr Trump awake, and make him realise how damaging his presidency has already been to the country he lives in, then I have news for this "Protestor":

If you thought that was going to work, you maybe shouldn't be permitted to teach anything to anyone.

An idiot in an isolation tank knows, that Donald Trump cannot, will never respond in a human, compassionate, or self critical fashion, no matter what evidence he is presented, that his actions are toxic and damaging to innocent people. Shooting himself in the arm, has achieved NONE of that protestors aims, such that to call it a protest at all, is somewhat ridiculous.

What this is, was a balls up, plain and simple. The fellow failed at the first hurdle. Any mook off the street should understand well enough by now, that if you are trying to illicit a response out of Donald Trump, the last thing you want to be doing, is physically harming yourself. He is too dumb to understand the metaphor, the subtext, the symbology of the act, and lacks the compassion necessary to inspire him to new heights of self reflection.

I admire the dedication necessary to shoot oneself in the arm for ones cause, but the act was doomed to pointless failure from the start, and was not in the least bit smart.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I'm all for "Jumpers Against Trump" That take to the tallest buildings and jump in protest. That will impress me, so show your hatred for MAGA and show the world, Jump...... Jump against Trump.

Might as well jump, JUMP!!! Go ahead and jump!
David Lee Roth’s most prolific lyric

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True Brit I respect your brain power. We don’t always share the same points of view and when that happens I usually don’t bother to reply because I respect that you have your reasons for thinking the way you do. I don’t know about your liberals, but our liberals are all like this. Most just don’t have the balls to pull the trigger. I guarantee you if they did they would all shoot themselves in the arm with a small caliber pistol and own the wound as a badge of honor, a rite of passage. Our liberals are all emotion, no logic. They were the last to get picked on the kickball field and are convinced that they are lifelong victims. Whenever you see someone on here like me bashing them it is because we see dumb sh!t like this in real life almost every day. The movement is a cancer on American society. Trump is the chemotherapy. You take the chemo to kill the cancer and hope youre strong enough to survive afterwards
edit on 12-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: Cracked phone screen. I’ve GOT to get a new screen

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

sigh - you has to pitch it properly :

#jumpagainsttrumpchallenge

there fixed it

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You can't fix this brand of stupid without contaminating others,I hope he at least loses his job definitely doesn't need to be around kids and or possibly ALL other adults.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Ow oh!
Hey you!
Who said that?
Apey, how you been?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

See, I can believe that you have liberals like this, since there is clear evidence. But I also cannot believe that all liberals in your nation are like this, or even that a majority of them, or a statistically important MINORITY are. If it were indeed the case, that all liberals are ruled entirely by the heart to the same degree, then you would have a disaster on your hands far bigger than the effects of any natural catastrophe in your nations history.

This particular person, clearly has a few bolts loose from his crank case, but their actions are not indicative of the entire liberal spectrum. There are people out there who consider themselves liberal, purely because regressive, corporatist behaviour strikes them as anachronistic and utterly unfit for purpose, in a world increasingly populated by people more advanced, too intellectually adventurous, to be constrained by such an antiquated series of notions. That standpoint is one that both heart and mind can confirm as being legitimate, because not only does going along with regressive agendas feel wrong from the perspective of the heart, it also flies in the face of all the facts, figures, and the science of the day in most cases. The entire discussion on climate for example, is NOT about hand wringing tree huggers, getting all emotional because the sloths are in danger. Its actually far more practical than that, having to do with whether or not we can make it work on this planet long term, a feat we can only achieve by ceasing use fuel driven motors to drive ANYTHING, no matter whether that fuel is fossil, nuclear or anything else. Making a future where the only power used is either from the sun, from the waves or the wind, is about making sure there is a future for human kind, not about any other thing.

Thats about as logical and practical as one can be. The issue is not simply one of emotion. Now, its a deeply emotional subject for some, but most of them tend to be the ones who are crying about global government, when all anyone has said to them about anything is "Could you see your way clear to never using fossil products for fuel again?".

Like I said, I believe that there are liberals just like this, but if all of them were like this, then so many of your countrymen would have died already, that the GDP of the place would collapse (because the smart folks who make your nuclear power stations work, would also be dead, given that most people with a STEM fields background are liberal voters).

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Darn, couldn't he have aimed a little higher? Or lower? Either way, do our future gene pool a favor

Anybody stupid enough to shoot themselves over their political opinions is a moron. Just reinforces what so many fine people are saying about "higher education"

WASTE OF TIME when you fill the universities with brain-dead flunkies like this guy (probably a soy boy, not a man)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
More craziness from the anti Trump crowd:
Anti-Trump burn out tries to stab Republican House candidate

edit on 12 9 18 by projectvxn because: Edited "house member" to house candidate.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Oh that was faked it didnt happen.

www.snopes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join