It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Las Vegas professor shot himself in arm to protest Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Bravo maestro, bravo

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: projectvxn

Great. Acting out against Trump is now a contest of extremes.

I'm going to invest in lighter fluid because I bet self-immolation is next!

id invest in the company that has to clean up the mess

self immolation ... i really hope they atleast chain themselfs down i doubt someone who thinks trump is a good reasion to die has the resolve to sit still being burned alive

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This must be why liberals hate guns so much. They can't control the urge to shoot themselves in the arm.

"Get this gun away from me or my arm is gonna have a bad day!"
edit on 12-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
This must be why liberals hate guns so much. They can't control the urge to shoot themselves in the arm.

"Get this gun away from me or my arm is gonna have a bad day!"

I only know of two personally who hate guns. Both being my parents who oddly enough served. I myself being one of those “liberals” you speak of love my guns.

You have fallen to the MSM propaganda that is being fed to you on the daily.

Good luck with that

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Prognosis: Too much TV.

This is a classic plot device from television & cinema. Generally when someone is letting the enemy escape, they'll have them punch them in the face real good, or, they'll shoot themself in the arm.

I suppose shoot himself dude was trying to facilitate Obama scandal-free escape.

edit on 12-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
silly reply - he shot himself in the wrong spot

this was the PERTFECT " oportunity " to cry :

" i shot myself in the butt - ox " mustering the best foprrest gump impersonation achievable

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
You’re doing your protesting wrong steps for perfection:
1) Acquire length of cheese wire
2) Tie said cheese wire to sturdy rafter
3) Get some dollar store super glue (no need for anything fancy)
4) Grab a stool
5) Secure cheese wire in slip knot around your neck
6) Superglue your hands to the side of your head
7) Kick stool out from under yourself
8) Laugh from beyond the grave as first responders are baffled
9) You win at protesting

edit on 9/12/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
sensible reply :

sevveral ATS members have opinied :

was this actually self harm as a " political statementr " ?, or and ND [ negligent discharge ] with the trump " quote " being black humour or such ?

just my opinion - but NDs self injuries with a side arm - are generally to the fingers - or lower legs

to actua;ly shoot yourself in the arm , accidentally [ by arm - any thing above a " std glove " ] - requires special incompetance

and this entire tail - also begs the question - what was he doing [ if not self harm ]

why did he hae his weapon drawn ????

and if it was not drawn how the hall was he carrying it - i cannot conceive of any sensiblef carry stragegy that allows shooting yourself in the arm

but hey - blame trump

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It’s technically possible with a shoulder holster but again as you said the level of incompetence would have to be very high for that to be the case.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

O Darwin Awards, Where Art Thou? Sorry? I don't know what else to say.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

So, if they aren't clocking innocents with bike locks, they're shooting themselves....because Trump? I'm convinced that this is why Californians are among the most stupid humans on the planet.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

So, if they aren't clocking innocents with bike locks, they're shooting themselves....because Trump? I'm convinced that this is why Californians are among the most stupid humans on the planet.

Hey now not all Cali natives are brain dead, I was smart enough to get out at 18 and never look back.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Hey now not all Cali natives are brain dead, I was smart enough to get out at 18 and never look back.

Let me explain my thinking.

California is a legitimate enigma - you have the planets wealthiest living next door to the planets poorest, and the wealthiest admonish the middle class for not helping to poor. At the same time you have some seriously intelligent folks working in (for example) the valley and at the same time, thanks to the likes of Mark Dice, and as another mere example, some Californians don't know that Australia and Austria are indeed 2 different countries and are not just bad spelling and the same country.

I blame Hollyweird, MSM propaganda and shocking parenting.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Its all fun until its not....hahaha.....calm the f down you entitled Sociology wanker....

www.reviewjournal.com...

One college employee told police that he held Bird’s hand to calm him down

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Let me explain my thinking.

California is a legitimate enigma - you have the planets wealthiest living next door to the planets poorest, and the wealthiest admonish the middle class for not helping to poor. At the same time you have some seriously intelligent folks working in (for example) the valley and at the same time, thanks to the likes of Mark Dice, and as another mere example, some Californians don't know that Australia and Austria are indeed 2 different countries and are not just bad spelling and the same country.

I blame Hollyweird, MSM propaganda and shocking parenting.

That’s just scratching the surface of the psychopathy that is California, I still think California should be broken up. The sad part is even the Silicon Valley is losing high tech faster than they’re popping up, the absurdity is getting too much for even us odd ball technical types... I grew up all over the bay and it was insane all you have to do to get my skin to crawl is say Berkeley, even as a kid I new that place was beyond screwed, freaks and geeks in abundance.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Its all fun until its not....hahaha.....calm the f down you entitled Sociology wanker....

www.reviewjournal.com...

One college employee told police that he held Bird’s hand to calm him down

I hope they took him to the safe room to hold his hand and cry out all their frustrations with this world that has let them down so...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Do you think he was trying to unload some "too much time on his hands" and hit his arm instead ??

I figure he could have shot into his head and not hit anything of real value, but there are muscle and bone in the arm that are useful to keep.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

And this guy was teaching kids.

Actually fitting for many posts here...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I can see why this didn’t get media air time

Shiwngun free zones are worthless

How munch you want to bet, you can find this guy saying that trump should be impeached for being mentally unstable. He goes off and shoots himself. When crazy is trying to tell you crazy, people stop listening

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join