It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Las Vegas professor shot himself in arm to protest Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
While waiting for authorities to arrive, Bird said he had shot himself in protest of President Donald Trump, police noted in their report. The report did not elaborate.

This whole thing is silly. While waiting for authorities to arrive he told someone this. Was he in shock? We don't know.
Was he making a weak joke, we don't know. Who are the authorities that came AFTER he made this statement. Authorities other than police? We don't know. That is all there is as the police report did not elaborate just who it was heard this statement before they arrived. No chain of evidence.

There is no mention of any witnesses to the indecent.

Again if the authorities were the cops and it was their report that mentioned this ''statement'' who was that statement given to. All of this is vague but enough to send posters here off on one more anti-leftist jag.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I literally live across the street from CSN. And that dude should be held to the highest accountability. Also a high school is right next to it. Not like a street down but only separated by a street.

And man that was some crazy shiz. I got a call from my neighbor asking if I was near to check up on the kids.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I sprayed my coffee as i read this.

first i hope it hurt.
and i hope he gets convicted of a felony because he deserves it and because he is to dangerous to own one.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
He might be smarter if he shot himself in the head, instead. At least his students would be smarter.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

A good tragic comedy should leave you wondering what just happened.

Certainly there are elements of that in this episode of "As the stomach churns"--I know, not real original.

A few years back, even a few months back, I might have found this amusing...now, it's just sad, and pitiful. The man needs serious help.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Now "captivating" works. It's like that horrific car accident along side the road. You know you shouldn't look, because it's gonna be bad, but you can't help it. You even slow to get a better look.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It's crazy that CSN and Foothills HS basically share a parking lot. I'm a mile down the road from there.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

It's crazy that CSN and Foothills HS basically share a parking lot. I'm a mile down the road from there.

Now I gotta ask are you up near the house on the hill or down near Boulder hwy?
I live in the neighborhood across the street.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

College & Horizon, the condos over there.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

College & Horizon, the condos over there.

We are practically neighbors then. If you are where I think you are I thought about moving there and renting out my house and not paying crap. But I do really enjoy my home. Just not my electric bill mid summer that is.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I could see this as an accidental discharge and he tried to joke his way out of it. That makes more sense then a political statement against Trump.

Idiot tried to pit firearm into holster and shoots himself in the process. Then he panics and is no longer thinking rationally as hes bleeding all over the place.

Now if he a actually set this up than you have to ask yourself who does the hiring at this college? And i guess the next thing is they need to be fired.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

To me this reads like a suicide attempt by someone who couldnt face another day of his life (8:15 a.m. at place of employment).
After backing out he may have attempted to uncock or make safe his pistol and accidentally discharged it into his arm.

I've seen weird stuff like this happen in my former line of work.
Fire Rescue 33 years Retired

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Sounds like you have old appliances then lol.

Granted now, I'm alone and ac gets set to 85 when I leave home, but in my 2bd 2bth condo my highest bill over the summer was $126

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Sounds like you have old appliances then lol.

Granted now, I'm alone and ac gets set to 85 when I leave home, but in my 2bd 2bth condo my highest bill over the summer was $126

I do have oldies sad as that is. I do have a swamp fan that does help me save a few pennies.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Tip from an HVAC tech, run one or the other, deal with 80ish temps with the swamp cooler if you can, it's literally 10x cheaper

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Professors understand that it's more ethical to injure one's self in protest, than to injure Trump supporters. This is a man of character!

I hope Maxine Waters sees this and adjusts her hate strategy accordingly.

You are brilliant. BRILLIANT, I tell you!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Great. Acting out against Trump is now a contest of extremes.

I'm going to invest in lighter fluid because I bet self-immolation is next!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm all for "Jumpers Against Trump" That take to the tallest buildings and jump in protest. That will impress me, so show your hatred for MAGA and show the world, Jump...... Jump against Trump.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Should have aimed higher

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

It's the least they could do

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join