It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mid Term Elections... my perspective.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Lumenari

Personally just like the presidential election this should have been a slam dunk win for the democrats.

But they have spent 2 years saying Trump is bad and anyone that disagrees is a nazi, misogynist etc.

Sure they will pick up some seats but they really haven't put out a message that will bring the independant voters to them.

As long as the usual suspects are running the dnc I don't expect a change in 2020.

Yeah I mean the way things are going, Trump is going to be in for another 4 years. Thanks ANTIFA and Hollywood.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The best thing that could happen in November is for the Dems to actually lose seats. They need to clean house on that side. The crazy stuff they support at the national level is just beyond logic.

Obama care was a huge failure. If you didnt qualify for a handout, you were paying $20k out of pocket for a family of 4 and that was before you saw any relief.

The whole ICE rounding up illegals is way out of control.That is what ICE is supposed to do and Obama still holds the lead over Trump on deportations.

Hating America is the actual party slogan on the left. (I got that from an anonymous source.)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

I am with you. Whether the dems or repubs lose seats, I must mostly want incumbents to be replaced by new blood.

Corrupt inbred Washington DC needs a little 'flush of the toilet', IMHO

edit on 15-9-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: typos. love em or hate em, they happen

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

agreed

<< 1  2  3   >>

join