It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of actors being filmed for upcoming Syrian false flag chemical attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yes, I understand it could be some kind of training drill. I don't know if it is or isn't, but it's suspicious given the recent talk of a false flag chemical attack being planned.

For anyone who isn't aware, Russia had recently brought forth claims that Syrian rebels were in the process of staging a (another) false flag chemical attack to blame on Assad. HERE is a thread I created on that. Today RT reported that the filming of actors has begun.

Moscow has repeatedly warned that a false flag chemical weapon attack was being prepared in Idlib, giving the US and its allies justification to attack Syrian government forces.

Several Middle East TV channels and a US news channel have been sent to Jisr al-Shughur in Syria’s Idlib Governorate to produce the footage
Source

I just came across this video. See for yourself. I'd recommend that people download and save the video, because I have a feeling it will be removed from Youtube - especially since Youtube suddenly terminated the accounts of several Syrian media outlets 2 days ago, probably in preparation to prevent people from seeing footage exactly like this.

edit on 9/11/2018 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
How do you know its for that and not something else like training?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
it looks like a training drill..

normally, in their actual false footage, there's water being splashed everywhere, people have makeup on their lips to appear blue, there's screaming and crying..

this looks like practice or even examples for the other kids watching..

why were they applauding?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

.... Why in the world would they be practicing an attack like this lol?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: iMnotHigh

Probably because you train for things that could happen in the world?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

He doesn't. It's exactly like my trainings.

1St Responder
EMT/ERT/Advanced Disaster Life Support
Dept. of Homeland Security/FEMA
Region 2 South

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: iMnotHigh

Because we do. Constantly.... All scenarios...

1St Responder

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I used to work next to a place that had these first responder drills. The first time I saw it I wasn't sure what the hell was going on. I seen many after and I would agree that this is what it appears to be. Although I wouldn't necessarily doubt a possible false flag attack could occur in Syria. I wouldn't assume this footage is related to a false flag attack. If there is an attack I will be skeptical but not because of this footage.
edit on 11-9-2018 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am a civilian, and I have volunteered for CERT, and cross training for this kind of thing was available which I was not aware of. If you live in a large enough metro area, apparently there are all kinds of drills and training you can be a part of that the city, county, and state partner up on sometimes.

I did some basic disaster triage and various levels of fire extinguishing stuff. Learned the codes and symbols and stuff to write on walls that the first responders would know how to read if we were the first people to scout the neighborhoods in the event of some kind of disaster. Fun simulation with simulated injuries. I did learn stuff and they gave us some basic equipment for preparedness and guides. That was a free program hosted at our local science and industry museum MOSI with people from the county fire rescue and such.

So these things happen, and are not just limited to our English speaking countries. I suspect the uploader, its only his fourth upload since 2 weeks ago. He probably found stock footage of some old training event and renamed it to fulfill some bias baloney.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I saw this video around a year or so ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I am a civilian, and I have volunteered for CERT, and cross training for this kind of thing was available which I was not aware of. If you live in a large enough metro area, apparently there are all kinds of drills and training you can be a part of that the city, county, and state partner up on sometimes.

I did some basic disaster triage and various levels of fire extinguishing stuff. Learned the codes and symbols and stuff to write on walls that the first responders would know how to read if we were the first people to scout the neighborhoods in the event of some kind of disaster. Fun simulation with simulated injuries. I did learn stuff and they gave us some basic equipment for preparedness and guides. That was a free program hosted at our local science and industry museum MOSI with people from the county fire rescue and such.

So these things happen, and are not just limited to our English speaking countries. I suspect the uploader, its only his fourth upload since 2 weeks ago. He probably found stock footage of some old training event and renamed it to fulfill some bias baloney.

I'm a CERT Incident Commander currently. The more you stay involved, the more training for all scenarios you receive.

Radiological, biological-biohazard, explosive, chemical, search and rescue, medical response etc...

Thanks for responding here!

F.E.M.A./D.H.S.
Region 2 South

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I saw a video about a year ago on LiveLeak or some other site that showed a staged car-bombing on the street. People were milling around for a bit until someone in uniform came up and told them to take cover. Then a truck or car (I forget) exploded in the middle of the street and all of a sudden dozens of people came running out from cover and laid down. Immediately sirens were heard and emergency vehicles showed up. Many of the people had makeup on indicating wounds and debris.

I've looked for this video a few times since then but was never able to find it.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Pretty funny how no gas attack has happened yet but the msm and gov. has already pinned the event on syria.

What kinda dumbass would gas them while everyone around the world watches.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

He doesn't. It's exactly like my trainings.

1St Responder
EMT/ERT/Advanced Disaster Life Support
Dept. of Homeland Security/FEMA
Region 2 South

Ummm...yeah...except when I did first responder training we wore level B biohazard suits with battery op filtration...fun...fun...three layers of protective suit and ninety degree weather...gotta love it...

I especially loved the decontamination drills...we scrubbed some of those suckers...erm...volunteers...red...before they turned blue...

Fun times...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

The footage is from a play. See English title and the full footage.

Title: Children's play "Chemist and the World" in a carnival for children sponsored by the group Nesma volunteer

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Found another staged "bombing". Fast-forward to 20:20 to see

edit on 12-9-2018 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yep... youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So where is FEMA hiding all the caskets and prison complexes?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hopefully they edit out the corny soap opera music when they air it. This is either training or for a tv show

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join