It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 incidents of violence or threats against Republicans recently and the double standard from many

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Or cases of overly emotional people doing stupid things.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Dumb. Those people are dumb.

The first and last example for sure but is there any proof that the fire was political?

Morgan said, adding that authorities have not yet identified a suspect or a motive for the fire

Those individuals are dumb for sure but I don't blame all for the few.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

People in america have been literally killing each other over politics since the start of the country.

It would have to get worse than the civil war before it's the worst time ever.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
All these attacks have Democrats saying they deserved it.

Combine the trophy for everyone generation with a liberal mentality and you have your typical Democrat today.

If they dont get what they want, temper tantrum time and they can get violent.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I and many others warned of the danger of the "is it ok to punch a nazi" question that was made main stream, and how answering yes to that would lead to people identifying anyone they disagreed with as nazis, and how that would be dangerous.

Wait! You didn't sleep through the War with Terror and ignored Dubbyas take on patriots and conspiracy theorists, did you?

We need to all condemn violence from all sides, and foster an environment of free speech where debates are had instead of violence, or else I feel we will see more candidates on all sides being targeted.

There is no free speech when you have to do it in the speakers corner the Nanny State provides for you. You'd have to roll back your police state before you could bring freedom back to the table.

I'm amazed to see you ignore the actual, state-sanctioned violence in another selective outrage of sorts. You have your guns firmly directed on a few leftists, as if everything would be ok if they could just start to tolerate the intolerance, and stop to slap a nazi now and then.

A true victim of radicalisation. There's no point in having a debate with some highly emotionalized trolls in the first place, political affiliations have no bearing on the human lobotomy whatsoever. Why bother?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It’s sad there are violent people on both sides.

If it’s a piece of trash Republican, the democrats are quick to blame the republicans. They want unreasonable accountability at all levels.

If it’s a piece of trash democratic, the democratics are quick to blame the republicans. The democrats take no action to calling out their own. No reasonable accountability. The hypocrisy is appalling.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

a threat of a mass shooting?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

no there isn't.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think its funny as hell as tuf as the right on ants u to believe they show in real life to be powderpuffs

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I have never seen any Republican call out timothy McVey he was a ardent conservative and not one rep ever called him out

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob420
a reply to: neutronflux

I have never seen any Republican call out timothy McVey he was a ardent conservative and not one rep ever called him out

That's your response to someone calling out the violence on both sides?

Your gonna need to do about a million times better than that son. Anyone with 30 seconds and google can confirm your statement is BS. Sooo what else you got?
edit on 13-9-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
They only seem to attack in left/ liberal strongholds, right?
Portland, Berkeley, Massachusetts, etc.
Arizona didn’t go well.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Nickn3
When attacking Republicans with a knife it would be good to remember, never bring a knife to a gun fight. Most Trump followers are supporters of the 2nd amendment.

So they keep saying, its like some really want a fight.

Some of us are choking on the BS, a fight is coming, I predict the first Tuesday in November.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

When attacking Republicans with a knife it would be good to remember, never bring a knife to a gun fight. Most Trump followers are supporters of the 2nd amendment.

So they keep saying, its like some really want a fight.

Some of us are choking on the BS, a fight is coming, I predict the first Tuesday in November.

Careful what you wish for ,you may just get it.

If it does kick off I will be watching it from the comfort of my lounge room on a big TV.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join