It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro Trump equals Hate speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by rollanotherone removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Aallanon

Even if it actually is hate speech, it is still free speech.

Hate speech is protected under the 1st Amendment.

Depends on who you are speaking to...sometime free speech results in an expensive dental bill. Call my lady a spick whore and see what happens.

Free speech allows that still though. Its to prevent the government from punishing them for calling your girl a spic whore. You are free to kick their arse,because a part of free speech is accepting the consequences of said speech.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hmmm. I'm not really a fan of Donald Trump. That doesn't mean I'm a Democrat either. I haven't been a big fan of any president we've had since Clinton. And I was only a fan of Clinton because I was an ignorant fool who didn't know any better.

I don't think being pro-trump means anything other than the available choices that we have for someone who is admirable are pretty paltry.

For as long as anyone who is alive can remember, the American election has been "this guy or that guy and they both suck". Oh. You voted for the guy who didn't scare you as much as the other guy? What does that say about you? Not much, TBH.

The funny thing is that if you listen to anyone on either side, what they are really saying is there should only be one party. Really? Well, last time I checked, the elections were about 50/50 (give or take a couple million). So you think 50 million people should just be without any voice whatsoever? And you really believe that's going to be a peaceful situation?

Ahhh anyway. I still think the people controlling the game are all the same and they give us teams and contests and charades to keep us believing we have choices. Placation, I say.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Call my lady a spick whore and see what happens.
I can tell you right now you'd do nothing because you'd have to have a wife to begin with. And we all know Democrats are beta Cuck sissy boy virgins.

What makes you think I'm a democrat?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Depends on who you are speaking to...sometime free speech results in an expensive dental bill. Call my lady a spick whore and see what happens.

It's still free speech no matter how much you threaten people.

That is not entirely true. You can’t just go around spewing threats as that is not protected by the 1st. At least not in public that is.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I can tell you right now you'd do nothing because you'd have to have a wife to begin with. And we all know Democrats are beta Cuck sissy boy virgins.

WTH was that bro??? That actually makes ZERO sense and also made you look like a fool.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

That is not entirely true. You can’t just go around spewing threats as that is not protected by the 1st. At least not in public that is.

Like BLM does, like those who wish Trump assassinated, like Maxine Waters that call for violence?

Those people?

Nope.

Free speech.

As long as it's not specific and directed, it is free speech.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: okrian

Well we know how you Trump haters deal with an opposing point of view.

Waaa, waaa, my feelings are hurt. Make them stop.

Would you rather us shoot your congressmen while they are playing baseball?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Like BLM does, like those who wish Trump assassinated, like Maxine Waters that call for violence?

Those people?

Nope.

Free speech.

As long as it's not specific and directed, it is free speech.

Not being directed can be argued in court. Just kinda depends on the situation I guess. Not sure and don’t intend on finding out.

And also who the hell listens to that crazy woman anyways???

Hey now that BLM thing is still in the gray area as far as i’m concerned.

OHHHH your talking about “black lives matter”. I got ya now. I was a little behind on that one.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Popular speech doesn’t need protecting. Nobody called your lady anything but you.
I hope you have the balls to show her this. On the the other hand if she’s with someone who thinks like you.... you’re probably right

Edit: I had to come back and add this: you do realized how you just dishonored your woman, right? Nobody here even knew you had a woman; now everyone that reads that is going to think “wow why is he so afraid that she’s a whore? Did she have sex for money before she met him? Has she gotten caught cheating on him? And is he a closet racist?” I REALLY hope you show her this, tough guy.
edit on 11-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Free speech doesn't come without consequences.

I'd hold your jacket.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What makes you think I'm a democrat?

Lack of brain cells/cognitive skill, I'm not talking about you either.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This is what a class war looks like.

Americans of all stripes refuse to admit that they have social strata, distinct from money levels.

Trump identifies and exemplifies the working class. The fact that he is a billionaire is irrelevant. He's a building contractor from queens.

It has been so long since we've had a low class president, that the elite are losing their collective snip.

They have contempt for the working class; it's why they feel free to say such horrible things about "trump supporters." Stuff they would never say about minorities (as if all trump support was white males. White males didn't get him elected.).

The same thing with the "tea party". That was working class whites. The republican leadership couldn't stand the tea party, and it was the real reason it got contained---the red team coopted it and got them diluted out of power as fast as they could.

So it's class war, plain and simple. Just like when Andrew Jackson become president.

I will just take this opportunity to point out, Jackson and "his men" held the power in the US government for 35 years. Up until the civil war changed everything.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

Most intelligent post I’ve read in a while

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: okrian

Well we know how you Trump haters deal with an opposing point of view.

Waaa, waaa, my feelings are hurt. Make them stop.

My apologies. I totally read your post the wrong way. For some reason I took trump haters to mean pro trump haters of others instead of the obvious “trump haters”. It was late I was tired I guess

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The service you speak of has become a nice little hotspot for racists, white nationalists/supremacists and I believe one of the new favorite hangouts for the "Q" folks.

That is why google removed them from some search functions, etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You mean like how everyone that is anti-Trump is a traitor according to Trump himself?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I clicked on ten of locations on the posted map, 2 actually had something to do with "trump", one referenced revenge for a 2012 issue, another illegal alien issues....blah.

Nothing but association assumed by the agitating left.

I really wish those on the 'left' would be judged by their own standards for once.

Left, not right, do I sit. I voted against Hilary and the democrats lack of anything substantial to offer other than anything but government givaways, not for Trump directly.

Many see through this anti Trump constant rhetoric and will not vote balanced again in the near term.

Mg

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

WTH was that bro??? That actually makes ZERO sense and also made you look like a fool.

It made me look like a Democrat?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join