It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I post this every year on this unfortunate anniversary of 911.

I believe there is a deep mystery to 911 which transcends our conspiracy theories.

Here is the classic YouTube video with over 4 million views that alludes this deep mystery

May God give relief and justice to all those affected by this dark day

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I suppose you have a Devout Belief in Numerology too ? Figures............." Sigh " ........(

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

This has been posted before but it is one of my favorite conspiracy videos. Most people seem to dismiss it as simple coincidence but I'm not so sure, it's certainly a lot of coincidences for a film about time travel. That stuff with The Walk is also extremely weird, it was in fact directed by Robert Zemeckis.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Is it really amazing like that or coincidence. I say there is a lot we do not know about.

Cool video

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I post it every anniversary of 911

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not particularly

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Time Travel Is IMPOSSIBLE in Our 2018 A,D, Reality Timeline . You KNOW That , Right ? Traveling Into an Alternate Universe is More Likely , No ? The PAST , Our PAST , is as Unique as All of Us in the Here and Now , it Exists Only Once .
edit on 11-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well thanks for posting this video at least once more because I hadn’t seen it before ....

And GD is that f**king mindboggling, or what!?!?

I’ll have to think on this a bit more.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
One of the best neo-pagan matrix compositions out there... and the credits lead one to many cool blogs!

Even the most maya friendly skeptical folks will chuckle nervously after viewing it, in my experience ... which is just illusive dreams, anyway, so no big whup.

A perfect supplement to a day of food poisoning and near death experience, for me ... so ... thanks?

Weird times just get weirder.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The morning of 911, before it all happened I did a road rage following a guy with Pennsylvania license plates in Somerset County NJ on the border of Pennsylvania.
Recall flight 93 went down in Somerset County Pennsylvania.
Many believe flight 93 was chased and shot down by a US fighter plane.

I get into work and ask a secretary for a pencil; again this was before the announcement of the attack. The secretary gives me two pencils she holds vertical in from of me like the number 11 with a smile on her face.

This very room were this odd scene went down use to be occupied by one of our engineers who left our company to work at the WTC complex.

He died that day…In around his very desk area did this lady strangely hold those two pencils up vertically like the number 11.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Sooooo, you were involved in 9/11?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Time Travel Is IMPOSSIBLE in Our 2018 A,D, Reality Timeline . You KNOW That , Right ? Traveling Into an Alternate Universe is More Likely , No ? The PAST , Our PAST , is as Unique as All of Us in the Here and Now , it Exists Only Once .

Time travel no, but what about a viewer like that Ben Afflak movie.
edit on 11-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
At least there are no logic jumps in this clip.
Honestly I cant believe people put credence in it.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I applaid you for posting this every anniversary. It is a great video and unnerving. One amongst many entertainment pieces which predicted 9/11.

In my opinion, it points to either a definite NWO in control of many aspects of the globe, whom like to give us pointers for occult purposes, that;

OR this world and mankind and subject to a pre-set series of events, which are hardcoded into the simulation and will happen regardless of anybody's actions.

edit on 11-9-2018 by Lightdhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Maybe someone should look up the date of the ground breaking for the Pentagon. Want to take a guess what date it was?

9-11-1941

en.wikipedia.org...

So it was hit on it's 60th birthday! Funny I've NEVER heard that in the news.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Nikola Kruchev died on 9-11-1971

I know something big happened on 9-11-1961 but I can't find what it was. I think it has to do with US military and I remember it was 20 years after the pentagon was built

Here is a page on 1961 - the USSR tests first 100 megaton bomb

There was a major plane crash on the 10th and 12th of 1961

09-11-1947 US Defense of Department (DOD) formed

www.everything-birthday.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.... its just to coincidental, just to many.

When does coincidence stop being just councidences

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I rremember the last time this was posted the entire thing was utterly ripped to bits.

I don’t see any point in going over it all again

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Wait so Robert Zemeckis was part of the plot to kill thousands of innocent people, why would he want to do that, or are you suggesting he was forced to make the movie this way with these breadcrumbs, I still think in a court of law that would make him an accomplice.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Sooooo, you were involved in 9/11?

No, no, this isn't about 9/11 this is about Willtell's unrequited love for Trump.

But "Back to the Future" wasn't the only "predictor" of the Trump presidency. "The Simpsons" also said that one day Trump would hold the highest office in the land. Oh yes. In "Bart to the Future," Lisa becomes president after Trump vacated the office.

That would be a sincere improvement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join