It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler handed cops drugs after mom was pulled over: police

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
nypost.com...

A 3-year-old girl got her mother and a friend into hot water during an upstate traffic stop — when she handed a state trooper drugs and paraphernalia, police said Monday.

Quite the story here folks. It is never a good idea to travel with kids and dope.

That’s when the child — who was not properly secured — reached under the front seat and pulled out a pouch, police said. She opened it up to show the officer what was inside — marijuana, a metal marijuana grinder and a pipe, both of which had remnants of the drug, police said.

It makes me wonder if the kid knew and just did not want to be associated with that type of behavior?

Maybe the toddler was just high?

At least the people had some relatives to take in the youngster.

Do you think there is hope for this couple and perhaps having your child narc on you would make one really consider the actions and future.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

This is exactly why it's so important to use a car seat.

It's a shame, this all could have been avoided.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
ZOMG its..... DRUGSSSSS!!!!

Oh, its just mary jane.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I truly believe the child was just being honest, and trying to do the right thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hilarious!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I am picturing Boss Baby handing a doobie to the PoPo. Puff Puff Give, Popo!!!!!!!
edit on 11-9-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think the toddler likely scene mommy and daddy break out the bag several times in the past when people came to the car?

Just doing what had been done several times before.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly.

The Toddler didn't do it because it was RIGHT and per the OP most certainly not high or thinking in any capacity inregards to self awareness in association to certain things the child may or may not even be aware of.

Tot saw what parents do all the time and simply mimiced the behavior.

Talk about bad timing.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I can't stop picturing Mallory Archer saying :

"Do you Want your toddler to hand over your drugs to the police??..Because that's Exactly how you get your toddler to hand over your drugs to the police!'

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 11-9-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Bad kid.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

We don't do drugs, or anything illegal- but our kid would do that sort of thing to us.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
drugs = weed?

what would happen if the toddler handed the officer an unopened can of beer at a cookout? or picked up a cigarette butt?

about the same caliber of "crime". its legal in like 15 states, its exactly equivilant to alcohol and tobacco. spare me the B/S outrage.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Marijuana should not be near your kids. I don't consider it a drug as much as alcohol etc. Regardless, you keep these things away from your kids. The fact that the kid knew to pull that stuff out, shows the kid even knew it wasnt right. VERY piss poor parenting.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Agreed except the part about not being high. If it was potent stuff and the cops could smell it and the windows were up...that raises the likely hood of being high straight through the roof.

I am not judging onthat aspect though since they make baby benadryl.

My problem with the situation is just the fact of driving under the influence and subjecting the baby to criminality while out in public.

I will not judge the kid for having a contact high. That would be like punching myself in the face since i was also subjected to such lifestyle at an early age.

It's like son you do not have to open the beer before you hand it to me. Yes i do...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
drugs = weed?

what would happen if the toddler handed the officer an unopened can of beer at a cookout? or picked up a cigarette butt?

about the same caliber of "crime". its legal in like 15 states, its exactly equivilant to alcohol and tobacco. spare me the B/S outrage.

The smoke kit doesn't belong under the front seat of the car any more than an open fifth of Jack does, though. I agree with you in regards to the severity and how "drugs" is being used conveniently per decades of conditioning... had the kid offered the cop a bottle of SSRI dope or any other prescription poison, it *should* be considered with the same degree of horror as would occur had it been a needle kit with heroin... but regardless of the "what," the "where" actually matters. Stoned drivers are just as disgusting and worthy of years in prison as drunk drivers are.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
And now that mom is a "criminal", the kid has a higher chance of being a drug user when she grows up.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Very very unlikely anyone even that child would have a contact high even if they were boxing up in that car

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You do know their is no evidence whatsoever that the parents were high. and that it is also just as possible to be in possession of a plant and not be high as it is to have a case of beer in the car and not be drunk.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

It makes me wonder if the kid knew and just did not want to be associated with that type of behavior?

Maybe the toddler was just high?

At least the people had some relatives to take in the youngster.

Do you think there is hope for this couple and perhaps having your child narc on you would make one really consider the actions and future.

How is this different than lets say a toddler picked up a pack of cigs and showed it to the cops....

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

www.google.com...

I don't buy it.
Legit research comes back inconclusive

I'm ready for stories proving it's real though. Should be interesting

Crazy in 2018 people still believe in the elusive contact high.
No wonder the # is still illegal most places. People still believe this propaganda
edit on 11-9-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join