It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will answer 99% of your questions about 9/11.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Thats really awful that they have developed Cancers but cancer rates are pretty high and unless it can be proven that they got their cancers due to radioactive exposure they were exposed to in the aftermath of 9/11 then it doesn't really prove anything its just a very sad situation that three of the 8 developed cancers.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

These tiny model experiments are neat but I'm not sure that a scaled down model can adequately simulate force, weight, mass and the distruction of all of it in one big mess or almost no mess in the case of scaled down models.

If you could drop one of the twin towers onto the ground from say a thousand feet, it would wind up in a pile of rubble no doubt but if you drop a tiny scale of it so small that you can hold in your hand from from a thousand feet, there probably would be zero damage.

Scale down the amount of fuel that was on the aircraft and ignite it inside an equally scaled down tower that you can hold in your hand and you'd get a tiny flash burn with almost zero damage.

The lighter something is it becomes more indestructable with impact if it is the moving object hitting something else but more distructable when hit by another object.

I can't believe its been 17 years since 911. It all still seems like a couple of years ago to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

capish

Underneath the nose of the plane you will see a black spot with a light spot above and below it. That dark spot is a car.

The plane is the right size for the distance and angle. Capish?

<< 8  9  10   >>

join