It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will answer 99% of your questions about 9/11.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I have been studying several of the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 sinds 2004. But none of them could answer the following questions:

- How could the wings of aluminum planes (let alone the rest of the aluminum planes) cut through massive double-walled 2-inch thick steel beams?

- What caused the underground fires at ground zero to burn for more than 3 months?

- What penetrated several walls of the Pentagon and left a nice round hole in each of those walls, and especially WHY?

- Why was the Sears tower in Chicago evacuated and not the Empire State building in New York?

- Why were fighter jets sent towards the Atlantic Ocean and not towards New York city?

- Why did the South tower, which was hit after the North tower, “collapse” first?

- What made the first responders and clean up crews sick years after 9/11?

- Why were so many cars around the World Trade Center burned in such a strange way (half burned), and why were most of them police cars?

- Why did the collapse of WTC 7 look so different from the collapse of WTC 1 and WTC 2?

- Why did Larry Silverstein admit that WTC 7 was “pulled”?

- What was the secret service guy doing in WTC 7, as seen in the following video?

- Why was the destruction site of the World Trade Center called “ground zero”?

- Why did all high ranking government officials world-wide blindly accept the official conspiracy theory described in the 9/11 commission report, which is obviously utter BS to anyone with more than one brain cell? Or did they…?

- And most unexplainably, why was 80% of the concrete AND steel, the office supplies and the people turned into microscopically fine dust? And if you think this wasn’t the case, how was it possible that a bottom corner of each of WTC 1 and WTC2 were left standing, if all that debris came crashing down in a “pancake collapse” (LOL!)?

HINTS:

- It wasn’t nano-thermite.
- It wasn’t a secret weapon from space, as described by Julie Woods.
- It wasn’t mini nukes.
- And it sure as HELL wasn’t fires resulting in a “pancake collapse”, as described by NIST!

Secondly, WHO orchestrated 9/11 and WHY, and WHO didn’t orchestrate 9/11?

HINTS:

- It wasn’t the US government.
- It wasn’t for the oil in the Middle East.
- It wasn’t Bin Laden (LOL!).

So without further ado, here is a video that will explain most of the above questions. For the remaining questions, you will have to read the +1000 page pdf in the link below the video. It is very well illustrated with photo’s rarely seen on the web, and also contains plenty of hard science in a format that most people with a basic understanding of physics and chemistry will be able to grasp. I watched the video, and I read the pdf. Result: Mind completely blown!!! I have been wrong about many aspects of 9/11 in past threads, and for that I apologise, but now I can finally stop searching for answers to the questions that have not left me alone for 14 long years. If you are serious about truly understanding the events of 9/11, you’re gonna need to put some of your valuable time into this material, or at least a large chunk of it. If you’re not up to it, don’t even bother posting in this thread. But if you are, you will not be disappointed.

The video:

The 1000+ page pdf:

(remove the spaces and paste into your browser)
www. medi afi re .com/file/i5qvsnpdvl3ivur/9-11thology-third_truth_v4_full.zip

My prediction is that this thread will be flooded with certain members who will use all the usual tactics to derail it, probably successfully. So I recommend copying the link above and bookmarking the video for when you have time to dig in, if you so desire.

Soulwaxer
edit on 11-9-2018 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Personally I don't think today is the proper time for this circular discussion. Today is a day of respect not a day of another endless argument over this subject .

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

The link to the PDF file is broken....just leads to google

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Really not willing to spend 5 hours watching this video but I have heard of Dimitri Khalezov and if I am right he is the guy who basically argues that the towers collapsed due to a nukes (Special magic secret nukes that leave no radioactive trace....)

I personally say bollocks to that!

This dude is basically right up there with the folk who like to claim the planes are holograms.

He has zero, and I mean zero evidence to support his "theory" and I am pretty sure that Dimitri hasn't ever really had his credentials verified.
edit on 11-9-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Personally I don't think today is the proper time for this circular discussion. Today is a day of respect not a day of another endless argument over this subject .

This sums up my opinion on the subject.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I beg to differ. This is the perfect day, and if I was one of the victims, I would be grateful for this. Now be a good little boy and go and dig into the material before making baseless claims.

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
But what about muh 9/11 Omission report, with data from a board of 12 Federal Employees that contradicts science and physics? What about muh Popular Mechanics magazine?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Today is the best day for this! Honestly, trying to figure out what exactly happened, why, and who really perpetrated the incident is the best way to honor the lives lost.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
And this is where I stopped.

which is obviously utter BS to anyone with more than one brain cell?

You obviously are not open to a "discussion" on the subject.

Have fun.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sorry about the link to the pdf, folks. It's been a while since I used that feature. It'll be up in a moment. Hang on!

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sorry about the link to the pdf, folks. It's been a while since I used that feature. It'll be up in a moment. Hang on!

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Exactly!

link   
Just did a quick mock-up for the link, remove the spaces. (Don't want to waste too much time figuring out what I'm doing wrong, so if someone can do this right for me, please do. Thanks!)

soulwaxer

link   
17 years of theories, and someone comes along and posts a thread opener that will answer 99% of the questions about 9/11 on 9/11.

Wow!

link   
I've just read a thread on Twitter that had a different theory. The name Simion Moglievich kept turning up.

Thread Reader

Twitter

That name came up a lot in the documentary I watched last night, Active Measures.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Once I saw the videos of the collapse there's just no way Newtons third law was suspended on 9/11:

And you are right. The wingers on ATS will derail the thread. You can't shake people's belief systems:

And this:

People will simply not accept the truth because they can't live in World where their delusions are so unraveled. It becomes a personal attack on their well-being which is why cognitive dissonance is so strong around 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Really not willing to spend 5 hours watching this video but I have heard of Dimitri Khalezov and if I am right he is the guy who basically argues that the towers collapsed due to a nukes (Special magic secret nukes that leave no radioactive trace....)

I personally say bollocks to that!

This dude is basically right up there with the folk who like to claim the planes are holograms.

He has zero, and I mean zero evidence to support his "theory" and I am pretty sure that Dimitri hasn't ever really had his credentials verified.

You are wrong on all accounts! But I was expecting you.

To those who are serious, just ignore. You will understand, if not by watching the video, then definitely by reading the pdf.

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There was radiation measured. And cancer rates skyrocketed. It's just never reported.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Nice to see someone with his mind still open, and without an agenda!

By the way: Jordan Peterson is genius material, all of it, so another
!

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You are wrong on all accounts!

Ok specifically where am I wrong, explain why, correct me, don't just say "you're wrong" and expect me to turn round and say "ohhh sorry guy".

To those who are serious, just ignore. You will understand, if not by watching the video, then definitely by reading the pdf.

The video is 5 hours long and the link to the pdf isn't working and quite frankly looks a bit dodgy so am not putting that into my web-browser.

If you have a claim to make then make it, actually explain what is he saying in this video TLDR version, just a quick paragraph should be all it takes. Judy wrote a huge book that can be summarised as "she claims it was energy weapons form space" so am pretty sure it should be simple enough to give us all just a quick brief on his actual theory.

Been quite some time since I was involved in 9/11 truth seeking but I do remember this guy was basically claiming it was some wired secret nuclear device. Am I wrong, if so then what are his claims.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join