It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube shuts down SANA & pro-Syrian government channels

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: howtonhawky
A monopoly game is not played with one player.

Bigger hint: The objective is to get it to one player, hence the name 'Monopoly'. The goal is to put all your competition out of business.

If you're going to use an analogy on me at least think it though.

DUDE you claimed that a monopoly simply means a single corporation running the show alone and i am pointing out just what you just highlighted.

It is one business growing to a level that makes the competition essentially null even if they still exist.

Surely you have some type of limit in mind as too how big is too big or would you rather just sit back until amazon buys up every corporation that matters then we can have some great war and reset the board.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

DUDE you claimed that a monopoly simply means a single corporation running the show alone...

Which it is. Unlike your poor analogy using the game Monopoly.

It is one business growing to a level that makes the competition essentially null even if they still exist.

Can I still watch videos of Syria on LiveLeak? Yup. Even funnier is that you can search for them on Google videos, you know, the same people who own YouTube.

...or would you rather just sit back until amazon buys up every corporation that matters then we can have some great war and reset the board.

Call me when it happens Captain Panic Pants.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can I still watch videos of Syria on LiveLeak? Yup.

Are we even posting about the same op here?

Videos of syria?

You are holding out on us man. Most of us here like to partake so why not share with the class.I got papers!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

well nice chat but you are incoherent now.

holla when you get back to reality.

Translation: You are absolutely right Augie and I'm just trying to save face at this point.

Its hard to debate someone who already knows everything isnt it lol

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Can I still watch videos of Syria on LiveLeak? Yup.

Are we even posting about the same op here?

Videos of syria?

You are holding out on us man. Most of us here like to partake so why not share with the class.I got papers!

no....

Hes illustrating the point that there are other large formats that still host video uploads.

Just like he said

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Videos of syria?

Yeah, the Original Post isnt that long, I was kind of hoping you read it but since you obviously didn't it deals with the Syrian Arab News Agency not being able to show videos on YouTube. Here is a link to videos on Google and Bing which means you can still watch videos on other platforms than YouTube so your hyperventiating about how the poor Syrians are suffering under the monopoly of a United States corporation (!) is unnecessary.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

Guy can't even play Monopoly which is fairly straight forward in its strategy. Crush everyone.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It was not very long ago when the gov.of syria first allowed youtube.

Now it is being used as a western weapon of war.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Videos of syria?

Yeah, the Original Post isnt that long, I was kind of hoping you read it but since you obviously didn't it deals with the Syrian Arab News Agency not being able to show videos on YouTube. Here is a link to videos on Google and Bing which means you can still watch videos on other platforms than YouTube so your hyperventiating about how the poor Syrians are suffering under the monopoly of a United States corporation (!) is unnecessary.

How about you show me how to post one of those google or bing videos here...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

That is not a valid point.

He said you can still see videos of syra on the net.

That is not at all the point of the op.

Youtube is being used as a weapon to sow seeds of discontent against a government.

WHY

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

Guy can't even play Monopoly which is fairly straight forward in its strategy. Crush everyone.

They will not let me play cause they do not like my regulations and such.

Something bout redistribution of wealth. I really did not understand what they were saying.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It was not very long ago when the gov.of syria first allowed youtube.

Now it is being used as a western weapon of war.

Boohoo for Syria.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

How about you show me how to post one of those google or bing videos here...

I'm not here to do your work for you.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Not my problem.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky
Here are some of the resources i mentioned earlier. Maybe you are familiar with a few of them, maybe not.
Sana News
website English
Step News Agency
Website English translation twitter YT Chan
Al-Masdar News
website twitter
Orient News
website English twitter English twitter YT Chan
South Front
website twitter YT Chan
R&U Videos
YT Chan

Other Regional News outlets which do cover the Syrian front of WW3 as well.
AL-Akhba r (Lebanese, translated through google services)
PressTV (Iranian)
Anadolu Agency (Turkish) English
Hurriyet Daily News (Turkey)

Its important to browse Turkish news sources now as well as they are heavily invested in Syria now with thousands of regular and irregular troops stationed in North Syria and the continuous trucking in of hundreds of pieces of advanced armor including MBT's, MLRS, towed and self propelled artillery, anti-aircraft systems, drones etc.. etc..

This is nothing but a drop in the bucket as everytime I find a new lead I find half a dozen new foreign sources I was not aware of. It is important that you also do searches in foreign languages both on youtube as well as google. Up until last year searches would frequently come up in various different languages regardless of the one used to search. However somethign stealthy has happened and now if you want to find content uploaded by users writing in a different language, you have to search using that same language. The best way to do this is to simply write what you want to search for in google's translation service, and then copy paste the foreign language key words into a search engine or youtube.

Good luck in your endeavor for continuing to search for truth. If you respond to the ridicule and mockery, your only distracting yourself. Simply pretend they do not exist as I do, and move on. Those who do so actually seek to throw you off track in your journey.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Not my problem.

A triple cop out!

If youtube banned the gov. of the usa then i can imagine you would feel differently.

Anywho it has been nice chatting with you.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Wasnt Trump suppose to be fighting the deep state?

Yet every time the false flag Syria Trump like a puppet goes and bombs them.

Even Obama didn't do that

Who then is really working for the deep state?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

A triple cop out!

I'm not here to solve your laziness.

If youtube banned the gov. of the usa then i can imagine you would feel differently.

I'd be thrilled.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have also noticed that the English versions of foreign news are not exact mirrors of their domestic language. When I run the home page through Google translation services, I end up seeing different headlines and news articles on the front page vs the English ones. Sometimes they can be quite a bit more controversial.

My only inference is that it is an intentional action as an attempt to be sensitive to the foreign English speaking readers of their news.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Did you see the goofy pictures of plastic bags and paper cups on the actors? I'll try to find them again.

Found it.

Staged Filming of False Flag 'Chemical Attacks' Has Begun in Idlib: Russian MoD

Here is the video from which that still was taken

كمامات واقية من الغازات السامة وحفر مغارات كملجأ من القصف الروسي بريف إدلب. هذه قصتي
Protective gaskets from toxic gases and digging caves as a shelter from the Russian shelling of rural Idlib. this is my story

Now, although it looks silly, this could actually be quite an effective method at protecting ones self from a legitimate chlorine attack. The mask is impromptu, but it can be effective. I certainly hope this method is passed on to the rest of the population before Assad gasses them in hopes of mitigating a disaster.
Don't know if it is all propaganda.
edit on 9-11-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join