It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Days have begun?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I don't know what they would gain

Good. Some common ground.

My question was why is he blaming your government??

My guess is to deflect, distract and cause confusion.....seems like it might be working with some people.

It feels good to get the heat off of our government every now and then.

Not for long.....wait till Trump gets pissed again and starts tweeting all sorts of bollocks in the middle of the night!

Ok, so Richard Black is a Russian intelligence asset who backs terrorists,......

Well it certainly looks as if he see's himself as some sort of spokesperson for both Russia and Assad. He likes to vocalise his support for them every opportunity he gets.....and RT gives him plenty of exposure for some strange reason.

..... and we should go ahead and ensure we are all at war with each other.

Definitely not, where did I imply such a thing?
Please quote exactly what I wrote that has made you think that.
If you can't then it looks like you just made it up to fit your own agenda or pre-conceived ideas.

At least we are on the same page now Freeborn.

I don't think we are.

You agree, we should attack Damascus and kill Assad correct?

Not at all.
Again, where did I imply that?
Quote me, please.

We may even have to arrest Richard Black for making these slanderous claims against our staunch allies in the UK. Im all for it.

No, just publicise his opinions on MSM and hope the American people see through him and vote him out of office.

Do I detect a little bit of sarcasm creeping into your post there?
Or maybe just a trace of your dislike for your UK 'allies'?

The UK has absolutely nothing to gain from carrying out a false flag chemical attack in Syria and there isn't a shred of evidence to suggest either they or their US allies are going to do so.

And it has nothing to do with indicating some sort of biblically foretold End of Days!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Oh I was not here for the End of Days nonsense. People do not get really understand what is actually even meant. It is an end of an era, not the end of days. What is going on today, and for the last decade, is the new NWO is fighting the old NWO for hegemony over the 21st century. The new NWO being, the powerhouse alliance between Russia, Turkey, China and possibly Iran as they try to establish their hegemony over formerly Western NWO nation states. Financially, they pretty much already are half way to taking over. But it will not be complete unless they can show the undecided smaller nations around the world that they in fact have the physical power and the balls to confront the old NWO militarily. Germany and Turkey are playing double agents because they don't know for sure who will actually be victorious over the fight.

In fact I even said in the Idlib thread that people should stop being scared, get married, have babies and live their life. The only nukes that will be used, and have been used are low yield tactical. Basically big enough to take out massive underground tunnel complexes and carrier fleets and air bases, but not dropped on whole cities.

We may very well get to see them deployed soon enough. It will sure make for some magnificent entertainment on a tv screen while I eat chips and drink Pepsi. Then when the smoke clears i'll throw on a video game and do it all over again.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Oh I was not here for the End of Days nonsense.

Yet that's what this thread is about???

And you still haven't attempted to answer any of the questions I directly asked you.

I give up.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Lol end of days eh?

That's great.

Rent's due on the 1st btw.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I could answer the question of why either governments would concieve of such madness by linking the various infrastructure and finance gains for the western nwo hegemony and their regime change plans laid out by pnac, trilateral commission in the many threads discussing such chess playing adventurism already existing here on ats.

But I always take the official story at face value and give th government the benefit of the doubt. Did you want me to link the various threads on ats that discuss the why and the what fors of the gains, is that the question?? Just confirm yes or no and I will provide the answer to the question. I won't discuss it though because im rooting for my side to win, because that's what a good citizen does.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Historically September is not a good month for the stock market, even without 911. I sell off a significant portion of my holdings at the end of August and then reinvest at what I perceive is the best time near the end of September or beginning of October. Yes, there have been years where I could have made more money had I stayed all in, but they are insignificant compared to the money I have saved by getting out.

The weather is a more telling sign in my opinion. There are some records being set all over the world and none of them are particularly pleasant.

Also the general tone of the planet. There are an awful lot of people who are not the least bit pleased with how their country, or other countries, are being run. The US is obviously in some turmoil and there is no end in sight. Europe is having its own issues with immigration and EU. More nations are facing staggering inflation or bankruptcy.

Ebola is making a new try at pandemic status as are a host of highly resistant viral and bacterial infections. People are having limbs amputated because their dog licked their hand or their leg. Any one of these could evolve into a planet killer.

Every generation has a time when they think theirs will witness the end. Looking back, I think we have more right to feel that way than our predecessors. But then again, the next generation may say the same exact thing...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
Gee I never heard this before. A red heifer is super convincing.

Yep - that’s the sign we’ve always been looking for. Some call it a black swan - it’s actually the red heifer!

This is one place I get lost here on ATS - all of the bearish commentary. Like it or not, if you’ve been long equities since 3/9/09 and stayed disciplined you’ve made a boat load of money. If you’ve been long equities since the 80s, you’ve made a gigantic amount of money. Lots and lots of bad stuff has happened since the 80s - markets just don’t care about the stuff people do.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

You sir are an investor if ever I saw one....

The world grows faster now.....equity growth is natural

But a market surprise every ten years is historical....and the fake Gold market will stomp and romp like it did in 08.....my predictive model is waiting for the fall now....!

Read it on SEEKING ALPHA
edit on 11-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Probably. Why not?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The flawless red hefer was created in a lab.
Hardly a sign from god if man committed to making it happen.

I read about that yesterday and had a laugh at the doom and gloomers trying to bring forth the end of times.

www.rt.com...

The Temple Institute began its Raise a Red Heifer breeding program back in 2015 with the express goal of producing the heifer of prophecy

The group imported the frozen embryos of red Angus cows and implanted them in domestic Israeli cows. Red heifers have been born previously, but were disqualified for failing to meet all the prophetic requirements.

According to the Bible, Satan copies everything God does. There are many, many examples and two of them might be: (1) God created man, so now Satan is "creating" AI - his version of man. (2) Jesus was known as the pure lamb of God. Now possibly satan is making his version of salvation by artifically creating the pure red heifer.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Oh Nooooo!

What if the Red Bovine, is not a cow......but a Bull!

Zee RED BULL!!

Zay have already taken over za Veld!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
no..........none of your predictions have been right

Neither has this one

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I asked straight forward questions, you provided no answers.
You openly stated you had no interest in the thread topic.

To be honest, I've lost all interest now.

And people wonder why I think ATS has gone downhill the last couple of years.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
its a good thing too, because you treated it as nonsense from the beginning anyways.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The economic war that the EU is attempting to start against the US with the aim of election meddling in November, is not going anywhere. Draghi has to be removed from ECB before he attempts another pour of liquidity into the Italian secret intelligence, to get more migrants in the EU.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join