It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Days have begun?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Every time.

Every.
Damn.
Time.

I make the house payment, mow the yard and THEN somebody announces the End of the World.
sigh...maybe next month.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Maybe it's a sign of man playing god

Maybe god & man have always played together throughout history.

Jesus turned to Judas Iscariot and reminded him to play his part in betraying him. The reluctant traitor.

link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Without being condescending you do recall the 2008 GFC?

We are long overdue for a correction.

Possibly.
Certainly wouldn't discount it.

But hardly End of Days stuff.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

possibly true that such a man playing God thing might be the blasphemy of blasphemies.

To the Luddites that horse has bolted. In-vitro fertilization, gender re-assignment and the list goes on.
When is a blasphemy not a blasphemy but progress?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

between now up to 2021.

Thats what I suspect as well.

Thanks for the dates.

In the bigger scheme of things I see the rising Nationalism, resistance to Globalism and the amount of debt. Re alignment of allegiances between players and other geo-strategic moves does not bode for a peaceful future.

wiki

Global debt hit an all-time high of $233 trillion (£169 trillion) in the third quarter of 2017, according to the Institute of International Finance (IIF). That's a $16 trillion increase on debt levels at the end of 2016 and more than three times the size of the global economy.Jan 5, 2018

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

once the old ways/energies are balanced

It'll take a bit of balancing, 1st the controlling hand has to be completely expunged from the earth. A topic for another thread perhaps.

This balancing of the energies ( no offense to you ) is new agey feel good like the idea of Karma - or heaven/hell.

The "biggest secret" I suspect, on good grounds, is that Karma can bought & sold or burned off if you have the right "tools".

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Im sleeping in a tub of cockroachs tonight...I'll be fine those little buggars survive anything

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ok....so Israel is what this life is all about

In the cowboy days and the roaring twenties, they read the Bible and saw Israel coming back as a people and went ....FAIRY TALE STUFF....

Right up till ww2 ended.....stay with me on this now

They came back from 2000 years with their culture intact....unheard of

Israel was a waste land till the Judah family came back and now the region is fed by the crops, hello

Mark Twain was there and said as much he's our witness

70 years and 7 is all through Scripture....they got their God required Capitol at the 70 year anniversary to the hour

All 300 plus prophecies contain 7 to 12 details in each.....and guess what dudlius.....of the ones that came true.....most of em actually have ....all the mundane and intricate seemingly unrelated details were nailed bullseye bub

I got more fella

The true Temple is not at the Dome of the Rock, that's a Roman fort called by Josephus by name, it was well known and documented to the 9s

The Temple is measured by Josephus down the hill by the spring water....needed by the alter hello to wash

We know the rapture takes the church away and leaves the tribe of Judah to become fixed by Jesus in the tribulation....the tribe is only for God to deal with their mistake....since Daniel had the timeline for when to look for the messiah, but they missed it, no wonder Jesus gave em a speech about that.....the wise man came looking....they read Daniel

When Stephan was trying to convince in the Jewish church...they stoned him.....that was strike three, did you know Jesus was seen standing then......ready to bring hius kingdom of heaven....,the physical one

Huis....haha sorry....that's why the kingdom was postponed.....it's the millenium....the postponement theory it's called

Paul was brought in....shown mysteries by God.......how cool

The best is that Paul said the one allowing heathen to find salvation was a secret from the beginning of time

The rapture was called a mystery by Paul

The Apostles approved of Paul as the apostle to the heathen, Peter was corrected by Paul and agreed with Paul

The fallen angels want to appear after the rapture as saviors....FAKE SAVIORS be watch in, they'll explain that they made all the Christians disappear and come with them...oh hail no don't be deceived
edit on 11-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
Gee I never heard this before. A red heifer is super convincing.

You mean Rosie O’Donnell went auburn?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Dats funny

You got alotta wit

by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 11-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

So, Jesus said no stone would left on top of one another at the Temple..the West wall is the first called Antonius or something likethat.....a Roman fort well written of by several historians of the time eye witnesses..

The Jews are praying at the wrong wall

The Temple was down the hill at the spring as the water was needed to rinse the sacrifice blood off the utensils and alter.

It was very detailed when Josephus measured and described it and even gave eye ball references to how the corners went against the background. The location got lost and when recovering it a minor oversight got in there....convenient for if it was to redone in the end times and the lovely Muslims were there.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Just for You, the 'other Me'.. I'm basing this on the "New Beginning", the same thing the Mayan carved Us about, not only that imagine all the cool things that are currently underwater??

Mother Earth is a LIVING Etch-a-Sketch and She deserves a lot better than We, as a collective, are currently providing..

If You start to read it and 'it seems to move' that is all part of it. The first print was for 2000, the New Millennium, and this one was for 2012, 'The BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA'

www.sunfell.com...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Is Ra El™?

www.nkusa.org...

www.truetorahjews.org...

If Israel™ wanted Peace they would've stolen it by now...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Christ came to Earth to remind humanity that man is more than flesh; that man is spirit clothed within an outer vestment of flesh. Christ wanted to remind mankind that the virtues of love, honor, and forgiveness were the most important attributes to guide your daily life. Christ's example thoroughly rejected the materialism, corruption, and deception so plainly witnessed in the lives of the above named End Times propagandists. Honest Christians need to awaken and throw out the satanic infiltrators within their midst (and in their pulpits) and return to embracing the true message of Jesus Christ. This deception is nothing short of diabolical in the extreme. Here we have Masonic con artists posing as fundamentalists evangelical 'Christian pastors' who are duping naive and gullible people into swallowing the British Israel End Times scheme hook, line, and sinker. As subtitled in one of the chapters from The Union Jack below states-- they are "using Christians to destroy Christianity". Truer words were never spoken.

While the term "protocols" technically refers to the minutes of the proceedings of the Learned Elders of Zion, the document implies a blueprint or strategy to follow in order to achieve the desired goals stated within. The Protocols were a subject of discussion at the First Zionist Congress held in in Basel, Switzerland (spelled Basle at the time) from August 29-31 in 1897 (the Protocols were not conceived or created at the First Zionist Congress as some have erroneously asserted). In 1884, the daughter of a Russian general living in Paris, Mademoiselle Justine Glinka, paid her assistant, Joseph Schoerst (alias Shapiro), a member of the Jewish Mizraim Masonic Lodge, the sum of 2,500 francs for a "document [which] contained extraordinary dictated writings from assorted speeches which would later be included in the final compilation of the Protocols of Zion." (Schoerst was murdered in Egypt within two months of selling his copy of the Protocols to Mademoiselle Glinka). She sent the French original, along with a Russian translation to the Tsar in St. Petersburg, but he never received it. Courtiers, obliged to Jewish interests, intercepted it and kept it from the Tsar. Undeterred, Glinka sent a copy to Alexis Sukhotin, who showed it to Philip Stepanov and Professor Sergyei A. Nilus. While Stepanov circulated private copies in 1897, Prof. Nilus published the Protocols for the first time in Russia in 1901, in a book entitled The Great Within the Small, and then in 1905 published it (in Russian) as The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. G. Butmi, a friend of Nilus, brought a copy to England where it was marked received by the British Museum on August 10, 1906.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Given that there is nothing really Godly at all about the whole Anti-Christ scenario, a man-made red heifer fits right in.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
I don't know what they would gain What would our own government gain by doing the same? My question was why is he blaming your government?? It feels good to get the heat off of our government every now and then.

Ok, so Richard Black is a Russian intelligence asset who backs terrorists, and we should go ahead and ensure we are all at war with each other. At least we are on the same page now Freeborn.

You agree, we should attack Damascus and kill Assad correct? We may even have to arrest Richard Black for making these slanderous claims against our staunch allies in the UK. Im all for it.
edit on 9-11-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wouldn`t worry about the Tribulation until Russia,Iran,Syria,Turkey attack Israel and get their butts crushed,a third Temple is built and a world figure comes up with a peace plan for the middle east the whole world loves.On the other hand the signs leading up to all this are earthquakes,huge storms,people abandoning Christianity and mocking it,pestilences,wars,and famines.Oh yeah,knowledge and travel are supposed to increase greatly according to Daniel.If all of this starts happening maybe you might need to prepare-or scoff at the whole business.We all have our choice to make. Forgot to mention theres supposed to be a lot of false prophets running around saying He`s here or coming at such and such time,none of those around are there?SMH.
edit on 11-9-2018 by ridgerunner because: addition

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

And yet, in the End of Days there will be a One World System, and global order enforced on all.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Bad crap happens all the time, it's just part of life, or being human. One or the other. I think it seems greater now because people (and the liberals) are yelling louder than usual.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

And how do you supposed they create money?

sell girl scout cookies
and calendars with kittens. lol

I always laugh at that, they can always just make more. The way my kids thought about my credit cards when they were little. Just use your card mommy you dont need money.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join