It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conclusion of humans.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There is no predestination. God had foreknowledge to know exactly how all of his creation would behave with their free will ahead of time and create a plan to work around it. Precisely why God created a plan of salvation for those who choose to accept it. God's plan isn't to save this earth. It's to save the people in it and bring them to a new heaven/earth, just as the Bible outlines for us.

By the way, there is no match for God. He created us, Satan, and all of the angels that chose to follow Satan with their free will. God sends fire down from heaven to devour those who try to come up against him in the very end.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

"There is no predestination"

But i thought he was infallible? Which implies predestination.

You do realise most plans dont last longer than 5 minutes when put into operation?

"By the way, there is no match for God."

Aside form the creation he made in his own image?

Gods not the only one with fire at his disposal, we have Nuclear ICBM in our back pocket.

Seems to me its your God that wants war with his creations.
edit on 13-9-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

But i thought he was infallible? Which implies predestination.

One doesn't have anything to do with the other. God's infallible, but we're not. We had a chance to be, but we ruined it the minute He gave us free will.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Gods not the only one with fire at his disposal, we have Nuclear ICBM in our back pocket.

Maybe you don't understand the definition of God. God created everyone and everything. God's the one who even allowed us to possess the knowledge to come up with a nuclear ICBM. What makes you think a nuclear ICBM is capable of reaching heaven?! LOL! What makes you think that a nuclear ICBM has the ability to destroy a God who has the ability to live outside of space and time, has foreknowledge of all, and spoke the entire universe into existence? How limited your human mind truly is.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

"Maybe you don't understand the definition of God."

Well i would not be the only one there, your in the same boat by the way.

"God created everyone and everything."

Prove it!

"God's the one who even allowed us to possess the knowledge to come up with a nuclear ICBM."

So he lets his chosen creations play around with matches and petrol! That's not exactly good parenting skills now is it?

"What makes you think a nuclear ICBM is capable of reaching heaven?! LoL!"

But you said he was coming here, however what makes you think an ICBM is not capable of reaching heaven? As its in the sky if memory serves. LoL

" a God who has the ability to live outside of space and time, has foreknowledge of all,"

Foreknowledge of all equates to predestination. You said he did not have that.

Ah space-time something that does exist, maybe god experiences the same problems with such as we do? Hence him being rather late to his own party.

"How limited your human mind truly is."

Says the Man that believes in invisible omnipotent people who live in the sky. LoL

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Foreknowledge of all equates to predestination. You said he did not have that.

I think your internal dictionary is out of whack.

Foreknowledge only means that God knows what decisions we're going to make before we make them. It does not mean that He's the one who made us make those decisions. To you understand the difference?

edit on 13-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

But you said he was coming here, however what makes you think an ICBM is not capable of reaching heaven? As its in the sky if memory serves.

When Jesus returns, He won't be returning in a human body made of flesh and blood. He'll be returning in a "body" that's not capable of being corrupted or destroyed by an ICBM missile or anything else. It will be a "spiritual body" or "heavenly body" of sorts as described in the Bible.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

"I think your internal dictionary is out of whack."

What can i say i i'm after all what God made me.

Definition of "Foreknowledge" is awareness of something before it happens or exists.

In Christian theology, the doctrine that God has ordained all that will happen is indeed predestination.

"To you understand the difference?"

No please explain?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

If said body follows the physical laws of our universe, which it will do down to, as above so below and vice versa, then just like his alleged last visit, mortality is going to be an issue.

Tell you what, you show me a spiritual body or heavenly body for that matter and ile show you the nuke that will obliterate it.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

How can you be infallible and create an imperfect creature, or anything imperfect for that matter?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

How can you be infallible and create an imperfect creature, or anything imperfect for that matter?

Imperfection doesn't come from being a creation, it comes from having a free will, and a mind that's free to choose between good and evil. God could have allowed evil not to exist at all, but how do you appreciate all that's good if you're not capable of understanding what the opposite is? Someday, we'll all live in a world where evil no longer exists, but it's important for us to know and understand how free will can work. Satan was an angel of God before he turned evil and decided that he wanted to be God instead. That's when Satan was kicked out of heaven and banished to earth. He's allowed to deceive others who are here, but he'll be destroyed when God sees fit.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

"Imperfection doesn't come from being a creation, it comes from having a free will, and a mind that's free to choose between good and evil."

So children with cancer and weans that get beasted, that's down to there freewill is it?

Good and Evil are very human constructs, nothing to do with God.

"God could have allowed evil not to exist at all, but how do you appreciate all that's good if you're not capable of understanding what the opposite is?"

That would be perspective and common sense, again smeg all to do with imaginary omnipotent tyrants. LoL

"Someday, we'll all live in a world where evil no longer exists, but it's important for us to know and understand how free will can work."

No we wont, that's just plain and simple really, and if we did how would be know how to appreciate it?

Contradict yourself quite a bit really, but then again so does your Bible and God.

"Satan was an angel of God before he turned evil and decided that he wanted to be God instead. That's when Satan was kicked out of heaven and banished to earth. He's allowed to deceive others who are here, but he'll be destroyed when God sees fit."

More anthropomorphised bad guys with a grudge to grind against humanity? LoL

Do you people never get tired of attempting to pass nonsensical drivel as the word of God???

I guess not.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

In Christian theology, the doctrine that God has ordained all that will happen is indeed predestination.

Except the doctrine doesn't say that.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Your answers are the ones that lack common sense.

Just because you choose not to understand how free will, evil, Satan or his angels work, doesn't mean that others are not capable of understanding it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So tell us oh enlightened one how does freewill operate?

Bull crap theosophical answers with no basis on neuroscience and/or physics i will simple laugh at and dismiss.

So in your own words if you please. LoL

Little hint none of us are capable of understanding yet.
edit on 17-9-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

If A.I. takes over, we're doomed. Check out my other post in this forum section.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join