It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hunt For The Skinwalker' documentary (Jeremy K. L. Corbell, 2018) - Your Verdicts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

For example, there are a number of prominent military and air force installations in northern Utah, which could account for many of the strange bright lights reported by locals. Indeed, a 2002 report by NIDS suggested that the black triangles seen by many residents were likely military blimps, although this was never officially confirmed by the government.

motherboard.vice.com, Sept. 17, 2018 - ‘Hunt for the Skinwalker’ Is the First Video Released From UFO-Obsessed Billionaire’s Haunted Ranch.

New write up/review of the documentary at motherboard. Nice historic overview for those new to the story.

I just had to put the BBT part out there. They are not technically a blimp but a neutrally buoyant air ship much like a submarine is but in atmosphere instead of water. Those are just one type or model as well. Or so said "he who shall not be named" in the Forevermen thread. Nice to see real scientists take a look and instead of "ALLLLLIIIIIEEEEEENNNNNZZZZ!!!" say, "airship" even if all is not fully explained.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Good evening ATS,

Long time lurker first time poster.

Having watched the Hunt for The Skinwalker a few times now and having allowed some time for contemplation of the information contained therein, there are a few things that leave me skeptical of any story line pushing the association between the ranch and strange happenings as something alien, interdimensional or otherwise.

For example, I am sure many of you are aware of the hundreds of nuclear detonations in the US with many taking place in the Nevada area less than 600 miles away.

Aliens traveling vast distances to scoop chunks of dirt from farmer Joe's paddocks, animals taken stealthily with bloodless surgically precise wounds as they are returned perhaps in the same way they were collected (using silent and invisible flying machines - perhaps a blimp type craft able to project a blue sky on the side facing the ground - few hundred metres up in the air and you'd never see it).

Orbs and/or UFO's freely flying all over the place (it's a frickin' highway up there with ET ships gallivanting all around the country) in an air space defended by the most powerful military in recorded history makes little sense to my pea brain. Are these vehicles types of drones? Perhaps super advanced that make them very very fast - and they can be bright??? Maybe the whole plasma thing clearing the atmospheric molecules out of the way helps them remain quiet????

However, a hidden hand in the background who may be concerned for the well being of a citizenry exposed to very dangerous fallout from all those tests conducting regular sampling of the surroundings makes much more sense to me.

Of course a government could never come out and say "Um...we're really sorry...we set off hundreds of bombs that have poisoned the air you breath, the water you drink and bath in, the ground you walk on and grow food in, the food chain i.e. cattle but we really didn't know any better at the time but we do now, so that's why we stopped setting off bombs every day of the week"

Big Brother would spend all his time in court defending his ass against those making frivolous cases for all suffering they and their family may have endured if exposed. Can't help but think there would be billions of dollars involved.

Anyways, it seems a little too convenient to hide behind or distract a population with stories of mysterious "others" from the seriousness associated with a nations youthful innocence or one might say naivety about the consequences of testing nuclear weapons. Now this makes much more sense in my pea sized brain.

While this in no way explains all of the stories discussed in Hunt For The Skinwalker, especially the experiences of "others" (the wolf, the sentient smoke being, etc etc etc) - I'll ponder some more.

Having said all that I still think it was a great way to spend 2 hours and worth a watch by anyone interested in these subjects.

Take care

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

i have the movie and im watching it now, i will report back

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Having just watched the Documentary I came away a little Disappointed, this is partly my fault due to the fact I knew most of the information that was in the feature. It would have been much better if they at least filmed a proper tour of the site, taking time to show where particular events happened to give the viewer a sense of size. I wasn't looking for new footage of anything anomylous but due to the locations secretive nature, a fresh filming of the surroundings in a first person perspective would have been enough for me.

Don't get me wrong, they obviously do have footage of the ranch and give accounts of incidents but they are pretty much all from Knapp's original Documentary. I do have to say that the voice changer on the new owner was a ridiculous addition, it ramped up the cheese towards the end to be honest.

If your new to Skinwalker Ranch it's well worth your time, but if you have good knowledge of the case you will find the lack of new footage i huge let down.

October.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

not great, not bad allot of the same info.

only thing cool was the ghost building video

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Of all of it and the supporting interviews done by Corbell I find the mention of DIA involvement most interesting.

1. What was it called.
2. On what basis was it conducted.
3. How long did it run.
4. what did it record.
5. What did it conclude.

That those people took this seriously enough to spend time money is intriguing.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
One of the most convincing things to me are the stories of activity in some of these areas before the 20th century. As I remember this location in Utah has had this type of activity for many years.

Because let's face it, the most probably answer to the cattle mutilations, by the way these mutes are still going on in South America, are that humans are doing them. But to perform what happened human would need technology that is much above the public realm, which is all very possible. But before the 20th century I would find it very unlikely.

There is a video on Youtube showing that in Australia there were cattle mutilations around the 1950s. Could it be that this time is when humans discovered cloning and they used the cattle material for genetics, playing on the UFO psych-ops that are humans using the new technology to make people think that we are being visited?

Then the abduction scene comes in, but still, if humans developed a sophisticated dream/conscious technology and could implant visions and planted memories, that phenomena could also be done by humans. Even when some of the implants got discovered I believe the radio frequency they had was a government frequency. Then the person who discovered that was murdered. So there is a lot to summarize that humans are behind the UFO phenomena.

Does anyone know if humans were doing the mutilations to cover up true authentic alien mutilations? It appears that all the mutilations that humans were involved look one way, but the other type of mutes is very mysterious, much more challenging and an enigma than humans can perform.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join