It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should Trump do on 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
With tomorrow being September 11, and Trump now comfortably settled into his presidency, I wonder what he will do.

I was thinking it would be pretty amazing if he outed members of the Bush administration as conspirators for the attack. Chances, though, are that even as President he wouldn't have that information, but, based on this recent article, he publicly stated after the attack that he believes the planes alone we not enough to take down the towers.

I think it would be pretty neat (tax dollars aside) if he launched an investigation to get the bottom of what really happened. As President I'm sure he'd be able to bring to light evidence that was never released to the public. It would really show that he believes in a government for the people instead of one that will orchestrate attacks against it's own citizens in order to start a war or push an agenda.

Anyway, most likely tomorrow will pass with nothing more than a tweet and some light mourning from the President, but a guy can dream.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Start a new investigation bent on exposing the links between the CIA, Al Qaeda and their international drug crime & terror syndicate before during and after 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

With tomorrow being September 11, and Trump now comfortably settled into his presidency, I wonder what he will do.

Maybe wear a tin-foil hat and howl at the moon?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

MIT "proved" that tinfoil doesnt block the signals.

Therefore perhaps eat snip and bark at the moon instead?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I don't know what he'll do, if anything. But, I'd love to see him dress like Shia Lebeuf and chant "planes will not divide us" for a full day.

In all seriousness though, what significant event has any president done that was memorable on 9/11? Other than Bush of course.
edit on 10-9-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: JasonBillung

MIT "proved" that tinfoil doesnt block the signals.

Therefore perhaps eat snip and bark at the moon instead?

OK. I bought a bunch of those mylar bags that serve as Faraday cages from Amazon a few years back - just in case. Actually I keep my short wave 2 meter radios in them.

These bags come in large sizes. Large enough to fit over a pumpkin, if you get my drift.

So....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm going to opine Twitter™ will play a role in whatever Herr Drumpf does...

He should be about 'Head Twit' by now???

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
He won't do anything, if he was going to do something he would have done it last year I think.

I personally think that the big conspiracy around 9/11 isn't the grand false flag but its actually the involvement of the high powered individuals within Saudi state and I honestly don't expect that the Saudi's are ever going to be held accountable because Saudi is too much of an important ally.

Now with the current political climate the last thing Trump needs is to start digging up stuff about 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I don’t know. He’ll probably eat a Big Mac, spend half the day on the toilet, then emerge and yell at people about something he saw on Fox News.

Like any other Tuesday.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I don’t know. He’ll probably eat a Big Mac, spend half the day on the toilet, then emerge and yell at people about something he saw on Fox News.

Like any other Tuesday.

No mylar bag over the head? Oh the humanity...

He stared straight at the sun during the eclipse. Why wuss out now?
edit on 10-9-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

He should visit "Ground Zero" and pay his respects to the dead!
That is presidential.
Anything else is distasteful on the anniversary of so many deaths.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I've noticed that over time, people do less and less to even acknowledge 9/11 on the day. I remember last year you wouldn't have even known what day it was if you didn't know. I had to search for the livestream of the memorial service that they do every year.

I remarked to someone I had been talking to that it had been a depressing morning and they asked why.

It's unfortunate. I think the truth movement has made people just want to forget about the whole thing and that shouldn't have ever been what it was about. Nobody even wants to talk about it anymore. At all. Nobody is making quality documentaries about just the event. I'm not expecting the MSM to make "truth" documentaries but they're just not willing to even do it anymore at all because they don't want to get into a debate about it every day.

Whatever you believe happened that day, this is not a good thing. That people just want to forget it ever happened.

Trump? I don't care what Trump does tomorrow. Whatever he does is going to be all about about him anyway....both in his own mind and with the media. It would be obscene, TBH. He should probably just not say a word.
edit on 10-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I dont care, as long as it is not bombing Syria.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Pay his Respects to the People who Died in NYC on that Day then get Back to Making America Great Again . WTF do you Clueless People Have Against this Man Even though he is trying his Best to Make Your Lives Better in this Country ? Some of you Don't Deserve it IMO .............GFY.............
edit on 10-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

While I agree with you, that was a little.... harsh...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Life is HARSH , DEAL With it ..............

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I know, bud. And I do. Everyday. For multiple people.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Keep Up the Good Fight then . This Life is Short , but the Next will Last for an Eternity . Be Prepared...............

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Golf....then lots of twitter....it's an established pattern.
edit on 10-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Some of US Will Never Forget Treason............

top topics

<<   2 >>

join