It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Texts Reveal FBI Leaked Information to the Press to Damage Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
updated letter all of a sudden !!!

9.11.2018 Letter From MRM to DAG Rosenstein

[[ !! ]]

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Um, yeah..... sure they did, lmao.... Let us know when the indictments start flying. Rwnj’s kinda like people, only dumber.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Bloodworth

Liberals at the FBI. At the IRS.

There are liberals crawling under your bed!

Riiiight, be like every other Liberal authoritarian. Of course you, and most other Liberals, don't give a s#it about the fact that rich and powerful Liberals are misusing their influence, and power to silence the political opposition. And "liberals" like yourself want to claim this is not true, despite all the evidence that shows the contrary. Your response only proves "liberals" like yourself don't care, probably because you think "it's for the good of all to silence the right." THis is the reason why the left should "never" have any power. On grounds of "for the good of all/the collective" the left always oppresses people who disagree with them.

Ironic since the left keep trying to claim "the right are the fascists," when it is the left who once again are resorting to "fascist tactics."

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
LOL

Strzok's lawyer says they were trying to stop leaks !!!

😃😃

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: JasonBillung
Read the whole thing, very sure he meant Traitors...
When they're traitors there's treason.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

HOGWASH! CNN says that Strzok and Page were carrying out orders to STOP leaks.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

These OPS follow a predictable pattern.

Salacious claims of conspiracy that eventually prove to be unfounded or factually corrupted followed by ideological fantasies about arresting and/or executing journalists, opposing politicians and anyone in the law enforcement apparatus that might question the narrative or threaten your leader.

Very few Americans ascribe to tyrant fantasies or aspire to the 3rd world dictator form of government, our current President not-withstanding.

Corners of ATS seem to have evolved into safe spaces for the farthest of the right wing to circle-jerk one another while fantasizing about executing and locking up journalists and politicians that challenge their far fetched dictatorship aspirations.

It really has jumped the shark into a strange place around here. "Bubble" seems to small a word to describe it.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Grambler

I assume you are disgusted by this.

Strawman anything you want. Wait for the report from Mueller. Oh, and it looks like you can also assume that a sh*t hammer of investigations is coming from the House in January.

See ya on the boards then.....

You clearly have no problem with even the IG saying the FBI acted badly, which shows exactly where you are coming from.

You constantly tell people what they feel or think.

It is bizarrely childish and obviously dishonest.

It usually involves an unproven premise about a topic the poster never mentioned, but you did.

It would be like me responding to your post with:

You clearly have no problem with men who want to have sex with their own daughters.

You might ask: When did I say that? I would say, you support and defend Trump! You would say when did Trump say he wanted to have sex with his daughter? I would show you a link about him making a joke about if he wasn't her father he would be dating her.! You would say Dating isn't sex and he was obviously joking etc. I would say something about how he said he would be OK with her posing nude in Playboy.

Eventually you would wonder WHY TF we are debating something you never claimed on a thread about something completely different.

The answer would be because I dishonestly told you what you think or believe about a topic you never even brought up.

Try being intellectually honest, someone worth listening to as opposed to an echo chamber with a mouth hole desperate to support conclusions that you came to before you even learn about the topic and perhaps you will get more Youtube Subscribers to your channel you are promoting as of late.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let me guess...

"Anonymous sources" told them?

edit on 12/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I am not surprised you don't get the joke.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Lumenari

That you are siding with the Progressives means you are a proud member of the 10%.

As far a personal wealth, closer to 2%

The ones that, when push comes to shove, will unfortunately succumb to friendly fire in the first 72 hours or so.

Still calling for Americans to be shot by other Americans?

Someone should be coming by your place shortly to have a chat about your threats and rage.

~sigh~

First off, I meant the 10% of the military and intelligence community that id leftist and will not follow a direct order.

First off, it is more than 10% of Military or Intelligence community that lean Dem.

45% of Military identify moderates or independents
32 percent of the Army’s enlisted soldiers consider themselves conservative
23 percent identify as liberal
Lots of studies, but here is one:fivethirtyeight.com...

BUT more to the point, Mueller, Comey et al are life long republicans.

You have been fed a narrative of left vs. right for so long that you are no longer capable of entertaining the idea that some people prioritize country, equal justice and facts above partisan politics.

The Mueller investigation is not about politics.
The Dem politicians spin and shout, the media speculates, the right creates conspiratorial excuses and stories, but Mueller is just taking care of business. No Ken Starr like press conferences. Not even a drip of leaks from Team Mueller and the investigation is absolutely warranted by any definition of what everyone agrees warrants an investigation.

The fact that statement seems outrageous to you speaks to the effectiveness of right wing propaganda.
If you were to step outside the echo chamber and have a brief seizure of big picture objectivity you would see the same.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Let me guess...

Why are the Congressmen making these claims not releasing the entire transcript so we can judge for ourselves? They are Nunesing.
edit on 12-9-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I understand you guys have a hard time with understanding what's right under your nose, but I don't think releasing the "entire transcript" (whatever it is you mean) will change the outcome of anything.

It's actually SO simple to understand that a 10 year-old kid could see what happened here:

April 10, 2017: Strzok sends text to Lisa Page regarding "media leak strategy."

April 11, 2017: WaPo publishes the bombshell Carter Page FISA story.

April 12, 2017: Strzok texts Lisa Page about Carter Page stories.

But hey, keep denying. One of these days it will all come to light and you'll feel like you were played this whole time.
edit on 12/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

LOL

So what exactly are those messages between Strzok and Page ??

Just lively chit chat or something? Decoys maybe? LOL 😃

LOL the messages are real and verified and not denied.

LOL

💥Sun💥Burn💥Blistering and Peeling💥

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Cellblock "J" for journalism offenders.

Until then, it will either come to that or civil war at this point if the rhetoric isn't ratcheted down by the Democratic party and their PR firm, the mainstream media.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: manuelram16

Didn't Lindsey Graham ask Supreme Court Justice nominee Kavanaugh about traitors and Military tribunals last week?

That you are siding with the Progressives means you are a proud member of the 10%.

The ones that, when push comes to shove, will unfortunately succumb to friendly fire in the first 72 hours or so.

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We need a mile long chain gang.

How is it possible nobody’s in jail ?

A poster ask if we should shoot innocent civilians.

No, we need to hang the guilty treasonous bastards.

Hey folks.

A timeline of Nixon.

June 17, 1972:
The plumbers are arrested at 2:30 a.m. in the process of burglarizing and planting surveillance bugs in the Democratic National Committee offices at the Watergate Building Complex.
June 20, 1972:
Reportedly based on a tip from Deep Throat (associate director of the FBI, Mark Felt), Bob Woodward reports in the Washington Post that one of the burglars had E. Howard Hunt in his address book and possessed checks signed by Hunt, and that Hunt was connected to Charles Colson.
June 23, 1972:
In the Oval Office, H.R. Haldeman recommends to President Nixon that they attempt to shut down the FBI investigation of the Watergate break-in, by having CIA Director Richard Helms and Deputy Director Vernon A. Walters tell acting FBI Director L. Patrick Gray to, "Stay the hell out of this". Haldeman expects Gray will then seek and take advice from Deputy FBI Director Mark Felt, and Felt will obey direction from the White House out of ambition. Nixon agrees and gives the order.[5] The conversation is recorded.
September 15, 1972:
Hunt, Liddy, and the Watergate burglars are indicted by a federal grand jury.
November 7, 1972:
Nixon re-elected, defeating George McGovern with the largest plurality of votes in American history.
January 8, 1973: Five defendants plead guilty as the burglary trial begins. Liddy and James W. McCord Jr. are convicted after the trial

Nixon's approval rating in March 1973 was 67%.
Not just amongst conservatives.
67% approval by ALL Americans. 6 months AFTER the Watergate story broke, after indictments and during an FBI investigation.

Trump has never broken 45% approval in the best of times.

Any fantasies about civil war are just that.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: vinifalou

Let me guess...

Why are the Congressmen making these claims not releasing the entire transcript so we can judge for ourselves? They are Nunesing.

Some are still classified.

Do you understand what classified means?

LOL 😃

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Again your comments about honesty are laughable.

I was having a conversation with a different member.

You constantly feel the need top attack me, criticize me as a liar or dishonest; when I have shown again and again how you blatantly lie.

You have no ability to discuss actual topics, and instead want to make personal attacks at a person.

In that conversation with that person I was showing that the deflection from the topic and issue of misbehavior of the FBI to talking about what mueller will say about trump seemed to suggest then that they did not care about the abuses from the FBI that even the Ig discussed.

Now lets talk about your lies.

remember when you demanded that I apologize to the board for posting a NYT article that you claimed said the exact opposite of what I said?

remember when I showed you that you were wrong, and you admitted to accusing me of lying without even having read the article you said I lied about?

I am tired of your accusations and deflections on every single thread.

I do appreciate your interest in me though, and I take your personal attacks to mean to me that you know you have nothing substantive to say on the issue.

So thanks again for your interest in me!
edit on 12-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Two lines of text messages days apart.

Pulled from several thousand pages of context (not shared) and pasted together to fit a narrative.

You are welcome to abuse your own mind anyway you seem fit.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That post didn't actually address/respond to the fact that you consistently derail threads by telling other posters what they think and believe about unrelated topics.

As for whatever the NYT times article bit is about? Honestly no clue. You want to direct me to that exchange? You can PM or link it here, but PM would seem more appropriate since again, it is off-topic to the OP.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Nothing to do with OP. We get it, you see us getting close, it unnerves you and others of your ilk, this is GOOD.

Means accountability for the bad guys and awakening for you blind folks who've been indoctrinated by liberal media for the better part of your lives.

So, please, keep up the nonsense, it only validates what we've come to know 😌

Stay tuned 😤
edit on 12-9-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join