It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Texts Reveal FBI Leaked Information to the Press to Damage Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Who that's a respected National figure called for Obama's assassination to mainstream support?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Who that's a respected National figure called for Obama's assassination to mainstream support?

Not to my knowledge.

But let's not act like no one said it.

I'm not arguing either side, just saying what I've seen through the years.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Grambler

Must be real.....

Letter from Congressman to RR ...

The "Letter"

(())

Why was this letter saraacarter.com... sent to ROD ROSENSTEIN? He's part of the Spygate criminal cabal! Why not his boss, Jeff Sessions?

Button pushing because RR was in front of Congress acting like a pompous ass.

💥Exposure💥

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: JasonBillung

A general order or regulation is lawful unless it is contrary to the Constitution

still looking for the part in that rag that explains how it's cool to stage a coup on an elected official. I'm sure it's in there, I just suck at reading. But I'm sure you know where it is.

Who's staging a coup?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Not to my knowledge.

But let's not act like no one said it.

I'm not arguing either side, just saying what I've seen through the years.

I agree with you both sides do this.

And I admit I am biased as a Trump supporter and someone on the right.

But it does seem like their is sort of a more mainstream acceptance when it comes to calls of violence from the left.

By this I mean that it seems like most of the calls of violence on the right are from anonymous online types.

This occurs on the left as well, but you also have celebrities, journalists, and even politicians on the left calling for or forgiving violence on their side.

Of course there are exceptions to this, but overall that seems to be the case.

I did a thread sort of related to this a while back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice how when a right winger hurts someone, many people on the left demand that the right call out only right wing violence, and how if the people on the right only call out ALL violence, then that is somehow a tacit endorsement of right wing violence.

But when someone on the left commits violence, those very same people will not abide by their own standards, and instead call out all violence, refusing to name the left wing violence in particular.

That is sort of what we are talking about here; it seems more powerful or influential people on the left call for violence.

Again, thats not to say the right doesnt do it too or we shouldnt call out all sides, but to me it seems like more influential people on the left do this.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Must be real.....

The "Letter"

(())

Why was this letter saraacarter.com... sent to ROD ROSENSTEIN? He's part of the Spygate criminal cabal! Why not his boss, Jeff Sessions?

💥Exposure💥

Releasing the unredacted FISA, Ohr 302's, and the Gang-of-8 materials will force Rosenstein to resign, demote, or recuse. He will be "exposed". So why invest time in him, asking that he provide documents?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip
No wonder we have the fevered, anti-Trump hysteria surrounding us. They allowed themselves to be duped by propaganda.

Just as smug and pompous as the left in 16'. No one else is aloud to have an opinion if they don't read from your extreme script.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
NOW we know why the DOJ/FBI say they want to protect "Sources" and "Methods" so vehemently...

The FBI and DOJ intentionally leaked information to the media and then cited the subsequent media reports for their ongoing investigative purposes.

Within this circular approach journalists became “sources” and media reports became “methods”.

Thus, the FBI and DOJ are desperate to protect “sources and methods” because behind the familiar catch-phrase, is an outline of procedural corruption. ie: “by the book“.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Must be real.....

The "Letter"

(())

💥Exposure💥

Releasing the unredacted FISA, Ohr 302's, and the Gang-of-8 materials will force Rosenstein to resign, demote, or recuse. He will be "exposed". So why invest time in him, asking that he provide documents?

Because they are doing things by the book.

And if Rosenstein refuses to release this again, it will give trump more reason to declassify the material on his own.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I've spoken against both sides.

Both have called for violence, but in the last week I've only seen one side calling for civil war and wide spread killing, and they're giving your side a bad name.

Your posts are always well thought through and you don't approach people with hostility, even if they get testy with you. Kudos.

I'll admit the left has the media, and they have been far harsher to Trump than any other president I've seen, but let's be honest.... That coverage helped him get elected because it was billions worth of coverage he didn't have to use campaign money on.

Funny thing is, I've said all of this and honestly have argued against the left mostly since Trump got elected. But I don't do it for every issue, so I see plenty of the Trump die hards say some crazy stuff back when they know I was just in another thread arguing against the left. Look at most of those members and they're on the Q Kool aid.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
No matter how much information gets revealed.... there are people on here that will never even ponder the antiTrumpness they run around repeating is only because they were played as fools..... they are the same people who ran around yelling.. YOUR FIRED and giggling like children.. thinking Trump was the greatest thing ever.
Weak minded, easily manipulated.. but will swear on their life they are much too smart to fall for such a thing.....as they repeat the words of their masters...... whole texts books have been written on how to manipulate them... some rats it just doesn't do any good to tell them they are in a maze

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

One point of contention.

There's a difference between calling for a civil war and recognizing that there is going to be one.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I still laugh at all the hate I get from some trump supporters about me calling him out for attacks on syria.

Unbeknownst to me, I am apparently a secret Hillary supporter posing as a Trump fan!

Yeah I agree the rhetoric needs to calm down that I have been seeing lately.

I do think most of it is hyperbolic, but still it is an ineffective way to convince other of your point, and sets a dangerous escalation.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Just as smug and pompous as the left in 16'. No one else is aloud to have an opinion if they don't read from your extreme script.

Typical virtue-signalling nonsense. No one is allowed to have an opinion unless they engage in the same fence-sitting.
edit on 10-9-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

One point of contention.

There's a difference between calling for a civil war and recognizing that there is going to be one.

For sure, you're another one of the convicted members I've always respected and even if you take a hard stance on something you think out what you say, as many do.

But let's not act like we haven't seen people call for it on this board.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

And they are actually free to do so.

Like wishing for a presidential assassination. It is all free speech.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

Typical virtue-signalling nonsense. No one is allowed to have an opinion unless they engage in the same fence-sitting.

That's not true. I engage with people on both sides of the isle civilly and respect their opinions.

And I'll call out both sides when they say anyone not in their camp is uneducated/brainwashed ect.

We're a country of 330~ million, so forgive me for not taking one of the two options.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And they are actually free to do so.

Like wishing for a presidential assassination. It is all free speech.

Yup, just as I'm free to disagree with both of those extremist ideologies that offer no benefit for the country.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

It's time to realize that neither "side" wants to benefit the country.

Perhaps they never have.

Since the writing of the Constitution all Washington has ever done is to look for each and every loophole to subvert this document.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I agree with everything you just said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join