It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Texts Reveal FBI Leaked Information to the Press to Damage Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

So you know the consequences of Treason, have sworn an oath to defend the Constitution but yet will consider an order that is against your personal political beliefs to be an unlawful order.

Officer material indeed.

I hope you are no longer in the service?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So you know the consequences of Treason, have sworn an oath to defend the Constitution but yet will consider an order that is against your personal political beliefs to be an unlawful order.

Officer material indeed.

No, I now work for one of those 3 letter Agencies that get you so worked up.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

Officer material indeed.

Then all discussions of treason and its punishent aside;

Surely you are outraged at the behavior of the intel leadership involving the trump russia investigation as we are seein in the OP.

I am guessing you are disgusted by the behavior of Clapper, Brennan, and Comey.

And I assume you also would find it to be incredible damaging to your organization if people at the top of it were deliberately leaking to the press to hurt one candidate from president.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Wait for Mueller's report.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Wait for Mueller's report.

Is mueller investigating the FBI behaviors into the russia investigation?

First I have heard of that.

The IG has already said that the FBI behaved in ways that gurt their reputation in just the hillary investigation.

He also said that he could not rule out the stzoks bias against trump and for hillary played a part in his sitting on emails from weiners laptop and pursuing the russia investigation.

As a member of one of these agencies, I assume you are disgusted by this.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Didn't watched the whole thing, to many paid protesters....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I assume you are disgusted by this.

Strawman anything you want. Wait for the report from Mueller. Oh, and it looks like you can also assume that a sh*t hammer of investigations is coming from the House in January.

See ya on the boards then.....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Officer material indeed.

Not worked up by them at all, I just think they have crappy leadership. Leadership that has now, by all available information, gone a little past mere sedition.

I'm happy that all this is coming out... the IC has needed a good toilet flushing since the 1970's.

That you are siding with the Progressives means you are a proud member of the 10%.

The ones that, when push comes to shove, will unfortunately succumb to friendly fire in the first 72 hours or so.

I'm out of that loop at this point in my life, so I am happy to just sit back and watch.

You have a nice day...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Strawman anything you want. Wait for the report from Mueller. Oh, and it looks like you can also assume that a sh*t hammer of investigations is coming from the House in January.

You're not the first person I've seen/heard mention that.

Will be interesting to see what is to come.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Definition of Straw Man

The term straw man refers to a form of informal fallacy used in arguments and debates. A type of rhetorical device, straw man is based on refuting the argument of one’s opponent on a view he doesn’t share. When the subject wants to prove that his or her perspective or argument is superior to an opposing argument, he uses straw man argumentative fallacy.

Grambler asked you how you felt about it.

Not a strawman argument at all... he was asking for your perspective.

If you actually work for an intelligence agency, the US of A is in a whole lot more trouble than I thought.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yes you will.

I will be all for trump being punished if he broke the law.

You clearly have no problem with even the IG saying the FBI acted badly, which shows exactly where you are coming from.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That you are siding with the Progressives means you are a proud member of the 10%.

As far a personal wealth, closer to 2%

The ones that, when push comes to shove, will unfortunately succumb to friendly fire in the first 72 hours or so.

Still calling for Americans to be shot by other Americans?

Someone should be coming by your place shortly to have a chat about your threats and rage.
edit on 10-9-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Grambler asked you how you felt about it.

No he did not. He assumed I felt a certain way that way bolstering his argument. If he want to know how I felt, he could have asked.

If you actually work for an intelligence agency, the US of A is in a whole lot more trouble than I thought.

I never said I worked in an intelligence agency. I work for a 3 letter agency. See how you strawman?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

For all to see:

You clearly have no problem with even the IG saying the FBI acted badly, which shows exactly where you are coming from.

Strawman. Putting text into my post (words in my mouth).

Weak.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
We need a mile long chain gang.

How is it possible nobody’s in jail ?

A poster ask if we should shoot innocent civilians.

No, we need to hang the guilty treasonous bastards.

You walk your f-in dog off leash you get locked up.

You sell out America and corrupt every single agency.

Nothing...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You walk your f-in dog off leash you get locked up.

Cut off their feet. They'll never do it again....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
No wonder we have the fevered, anti-Trump hysteria surrounding us. They allowed themselves to be duped by propaganda.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

For all to see:

Strawman. Putting text into my post (words in my mouth).

Weak.

You also mentioned what I can "assume" so I guess you are guilty as well.

Hey, you saw what the IG said, do you have a problem with it or not?

You also had the chance to comment on this OP, but instead deflect top what Mueller will say.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

As far a personal wealth, closer to 2%

Still calling for Americans to be shot by other Americans?

Someone should be coming by your place shortly to have a chat about your threats and rage.

~sigh~

First off, I meant the 10% of the military and intelligence community that id leftist and will not follow a direct order.

I get that you would equate what I said with wealth... you are a leftist.

Secondly, if you were actually a member of the intelligence community, you posting your political opinion on a public forum would get you fired.

Third, if anyone showed up here the OSI would be informed first and I haven't gotten the call.

Forth and finally, I am reporting you for your behavior and threatening me personally.

Again, have a nice night.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You also had the chance to comment on this OP, but instead deflect top what Mueller will say.

Fair enough.

I think this is political theater right now. The Reps want to call into question anything they can about our justice department to blunt the impact of the upcoming Mueller report, the Dems taking the House, and the inevitable sh*t storm of investigations that are coming in January.

Real investigations.

This effort by the Reps is to innoculate the base against the inevitable 1) impeachment or 2) resignation of Trump.

That is what I think.
edit on 10-9-2018 by JasonBillung because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join