It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Texts Reveal FBI Leaked Information to the Press to Damage Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
A U.S. House Committee has some newly released documents and they are proof the DOJ/FBI implants conspired with news reporters to smear Trump !!

Looking worse and worse for Democrats loyal to the zer0Bama efforts to get Hillary "in like flint".

Apparently lots of the "leakage" may not have been true !!!

Nailed 💥😃💥

Some very familiar names involved 😎

Vote Democrat for continued and renewed corruption !!

They were so sure too 💥🤪💥

New Texts Reveal FBI Leaked Information to the Press to Damage Trump

Newly released text messages and documents obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee reveal that senior members of the FBI and Department of Justice led a coordinated effort to leak unverified information to the press regarding alleged collusion with Russia to damage President Donald Trump’s administration, according to a letter sent by the committee to the DOJ Monday.

Rep. Mark Meadows, R-NC, sent the letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein saying a “review of the new documents raises grave concerns regarding an apparent systemic culture of media leaking by high-ranking officials at the FBI and DOJ related to ongoing investigations.”

The review of the documents suggests that the FBI and DOJ coordinated efforts to get information to the press that would potentially be “harmful to President Trump’s administration.” Those leaks pertained to information regarding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court warrant used to spy on short-term campaign volunteer Carter Page.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
We already know who in the FBI and the doj are dirty. What I want to know is which members of the press are complicit and dirty. Name names.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We already know who in the FBI and the doj are dirty. What I want to know is which members of the press are complicit and dirty. Name names.

Cellblock "J" for journalism offenders.

It'll be another "ali-oops" moment !!
🤷

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Claire Wolfe once said "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."

Seems we may be getting out of the awkward stage soon!!

S&F!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So you are advocating shooting American citizens?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It turns out that the majority of the Trump collusion with Russia hit pieces really were fake news, shared with colluding journalists, by the Department of Justice and FBI.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I find sara carter to be very credible on these matters.

However, I will reserve final judgement until I see the texts mentioned in her article in context.

Though having said that, it does look like it might be damning and fits in with what we know about the culture of these people high in the intel community and their desire to take down trump.

This also fits in with the IG investigation into the hilalry investigation where he said it seems as if not only was Strzok biased, but he seemed willing to use his position to act on that bias. The IG is now looking at the russia investigation, and we will see what he turns up.

In the meanwhile, trump should release the PAge documents and all of the material on Bruce Ohr, and the public should get access to all of Strzok pages texts in order.

I have been saying for well over a year, this looks like it may be the biggest political scandal in the history of this country.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is just further confirmation of what we knew - a coordinated effort between unelected traitors and the left wing media to betray the US people. If you were not sure that the FBI and DoJ had been corrupted under the last administration, you are now.

edit on 10/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung
Read the whole thing, very sure he meant Traitors...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I have been saying for well over a year, this looks like it may be the biggest political scandal in the history of this country.

You are correct.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Must be real.....

Letter from Congressman to RR ...

The "Letter"

((😎))

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

You mean this?

Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Or do you mean any other American who disagrees with you?

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

So you are advocating shooting American citizens?

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

First off, the penalty for treason in the Unites States is death.

If you don't like the law, petition to change it.

Until then, it will either come to that or civil war at this point if the rhetoric isn't ratcheted down by the Democratic party and their PR firm, the mainstream media.

I'm not advocating anything... just telling you what the logical conclusion is if this keeps up.

I swore that oath once... have you?

edit on 10-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

But sadly, those who are guilty, also control the flow of information. So I'd say it's a safer bet that all this will be brushed under the rug, in favor of the next "ZOMG!!! Trump called an apple RED!!!! IMPEACH HIM, now wait, we don't say that anymore, INVOKE the 25th!!!"

I hope like hell I'm wrong, but the machine is strong.

link   
even "Q" is commenting !!! ⚖

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.211 📁
Sep 10 2018 15:49:32 (EST)
Think DOJ/FBI classified leaks to FAKE NEWS > insert into FISA app in effort to provide 'new sources'.
No. 198
09/07/18
[Today]
"Review of the new documents raises grave concerns regarding an apparent systemic culture of media leaking by high-ranking officials at the FBI and DOJ related to ongoing investigations."
saraacarter.com...📁
Q
Q 2134

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Benedict Arnold

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I swore that oath once... have you?

Actually yes, but mine is different, because I was a Commissioned Officer in the United States Army. And my commission was and act of Congress, not my recruiter:

I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God. (Title 5 U.S. Code 3331, an individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services)

And, under the UCMJ, I have the right to disobey an unlawful order. Even from the US President.

The Uniform Code of Military Justice is more concerned about failure of military personnel to obey legitimate orders than it is about refusal to obey illegitimate orders, but it does address the subject. In Section 16c(1)(c) it provides: Lawfulness. A general order or regulation is lawful unless it is contrary to the Constitution, the laws of the United States, or lawful superior orders or for some other reason is beyond the authority of the official issuing it. And in Section 14c(2)(a)(i): Inference of lawfulness. A order requiring the performance of a military duty or act may be inferred to be lawful and it is disobeyed at the peril of the subordinate. This inference does not apply to a patently illegal order, such as one that directs the commission of a crime. These provisions allow for the disobedience of illegal orders, but such orders may themselves constitute a crime, or be part of a criminal conspiracy, either under military or civilian law. Under federal law, 18 USC 242, it is illegal for anyone under the color of law to deprive any person of the rights, privileges or immunities secured by the U.S. Constitution, and under 18 USC 241 it is illegal to conspire to violate such rights. It is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison. This could be applied to military personnel who abuse the rights of citizens, either military or civilian. The UCMJ also defines an Article 134 offense: Impersonating a commissioned, warrant, noncommissioned, or petty officer, or an agent or official. This could apply to a military officer who impersonates a civilian official in an action against civilians. This includes actions taken under martial law. In RCM 202(a):

edit on 10-9-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Didn't Lindsey Graham ask Supreme Court Justice nominee Kavanaugh about traitors and Military tribunals last week?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

A general order or regulation is lawful unless it is contrary to the Constitution

still looking for the part in that rag that explains how it's cool to stage a coup on an elected official. I'm sure it's in there, I just suck at reading. But I'm sure you know where it is.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

At ease private.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join