It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants and Tribalism and Native Europeans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: JasonBillung

no, what you are saying, is you dont have reading comprehension

His reading compression is just fine perhaps a look in the mirror is appropriate...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

really? explain to me how, utilizing our 2 comment lines in this thread.

You also seem to have a lack of fundemental comprehensuon skills...do get back to me, once you develop the grey matter to have an opinion.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Migration isn't a problem, unless unchecked and uncontrolled.

Forced integration is sickening and proof of attempt to dilute white nations.

Yeah, I said it.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Look stop being so friggin gullable ,you sound like chicken little...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

lol nice come back, I like how you are incapable of piecing together a salient argument. Argue with other 20 year olds...adults are discussing things here.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Who benefits?

What is the end result of mandating that two different cultures mix together?

One culture will obviously lose out.

Just look at which culture is being defended by the EU government.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Or me know when you mature enough to have that conversation then perhaps we can...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

lol
did I just argue with a bot?
Im thinking yes, yes I did..tell George I said hi, and good luck!
edit on 10-9-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Looks like it may be a while...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
All nations, people and tribes ("natives") pushed out the natives before them.
Even the "American natives" in their own history, have "pushed out the people before". It's nothing new under the sun.
Been done thousands of times from the dawn of man.

In my country (The US. Of America) when we get the census paper, we get asked if we're White, Black, Hispanic, "Native American" or other?
Always makes me wonder? ... I was born here? Pretty sure that makes me a "native"? But yet? I tend to be more white on the "color spectrum". Makes me think. if I was born in America? Am I a "Native American"?
Having been born here as a "white man", am I some how unNative?

Even the "natives" in their history brag about "pushing out the ones before"...

I know the sob story types, wanting to tell a story of the poor "stone age" people, all at one with "mother earth" and "peace", being out gunned by the white man, heathen technology.
Yet the "natives" have war songs of pushing out the "natives" before them? With stones?

OP: People, nations and tribes, get conquered. That's historical fact!
Nothing you, or the people that right history, can change.

Europe seems to be, being conquered as I right this. As is, (my native country) The United States. Without a meaningful shot, being fired in their defense. But I'm sure many "natives" have lost their country this/that way.

That is history. That is the history of all conquered people, tribes, nations and countries. So what do we learn from history? Why even teach it? If tribes do not learn from it?

What you will end up with is?

A "government" (run by "educated", lawyer kind of people), asking if you're a "native", a color/colour, or a descendant of Spain.
(That is literally what the U.S. census bureau is always asking). It actually makes no commonsense, or any sense at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
When native Europeans become the minority in Europe, something that is going to happen within a couple of decades, where are we going to have to call to home? Jews have Israel, blacks have their African countries.
When millions of white people relocate to a country it is called colonialism but when people of colour do it then it is immigration, why is that?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
When native Europeans become the minority in Europe, something that is going to happen within a couple of decades, where are we going to have to call to home? Jews have Israel, blacks have their African countries.
When millions of white people relocate to a country it is called colonialism but when people of colour do it then it is immigration, why is that?

I think you should give these countries a little more credit, they are not as weak as you may think. These cultures have been around far longer than U.S and will not be going anywhere soon.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

Yes, open door immigration is an issue throughout Europe at present.

But, to give it a bit of perspective;
The UK is one of the most culturally diverse nations in Europe.
87.2% of the total UK population are White British.

Hardly being inundated.

Blacks and Asians have contributed immensely to the growth and development of British society.

The problem we have is with some of the most recent wave of immigrants who have absolutely no intention to integrate and who not only want to preserve their own identity but also wish to impose their beliefs on others and are diametrically opposed to the core beliefs and principles of their foster nation.

This problem is exacerbated by the PC Brigade and their snowflake offspring who refuse to even acknowledge there is an issue let alone start to address it.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Tribal politics is also on the rise as well.
You use the word tribalism far to loosely here.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You're correct about 13% being of an ethnic minority but from that 13% total population 30% of school children currently in England are from a BAME background, one more generation like that and white British are the minority.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

That is an interesting assertion, do you have a link to a source please to save time searching?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Hardly.

Yes, I acknowledge there are problems....one of them is blowing it out of proportion.

Tribalism is a far bigger problem in other parts of the world.

edit on 11/9/18 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the links but it appears that eastern European folk are being included in the BAME count for schoolchildren such as Polish kids speaking English as a second language.

I class kids born to Polish parents in Britain as white British and they do indeed qualify for a passport.
The articles are misleading because they both exclude the skin colour count.
Not that I care if we eventually turn into a brown nation but I know some folk worry about it.

EDIT
If anything the Poles will be the last to go brown in the UK, seeing them partner with non Poles is rare but even rarer to see a Pole with a non white non Pole.
They keep in their tribe more so than say Latvians or Czech folk

edit on 11-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

it's great fun! but i'm 500 meters away and all the drunk people floating my hood. it's always a mess!(:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join