It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New, New World Order?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
See....now i agree with all this. It ties into other threads i have done about how these coroporations are actually monopolies. Even the news is nearly monopolized as more corporations merge. Sure....there are "alternatives".....but are they?

You say since 2000 but i say things changed after the 2008 meltdown. That is when the biggest theft of wealth took place.

Rant over....

a reply to: Asktheanimals

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
" 'New World Order' ??? More like the 'Same Old Odor', if you ask me."

--Bugs Bunny, to Elmer Fudd

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

what seems to be happening is when a person claims, "pride in one's heritage" they are being blasted by main stream entities as being racist.

i believe one can be proud of their heritage and not be a racist.
edit on 11-9-2018 by subfab because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
These people really don't vote out of proud nationalism, but out of fear. But it's not xenophobia it's because MSM tries to tell them a 22 years old who got beaten up by afghanis died from heart failure which had nothing to do with the blood on the ground.
Another German got stabbed because he looked like a Nazi, while he actually was everything but right wing and the political response is the outrage over the city it happened in.
Nobody is asking why those people are scared while 12 year old daughters get gang raped just because they went swimming.

The problem is not that they are strangers it's how they behave. So no it's not tribalism and not xenophobia per se. It's sad because you want to help people fleeing from war and violence but unfortunately they bring the violence with them.
They are the violence. Not all of them sure, but who wants to have guests which destroy the house? Even if it's just one the party is ruined.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well certainly if America........ as arguably the leader of the Free World is trying to make itself Great again....m then why would the rest of the nation's not follow suit and turn within and try to make their own Nations great again ? I'm not saying it's right but I'm saying that definitely seems to be the mechanism at work...in my opinion

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
White isnt a color? Lol
This new movement seems to be the pedulum turning against globalism. My point is though.....there is no logical or readily apparent reason for rational people to be abandoning the middle. The middle needs to rule. There are good things on both sides. Peeps dont bring their kids up to drop hate bombs on their classmates in school....there is a hysteria being prodded along here. The pendulam must always be moving.....it can never be in one place to long.

a reply to: subfab

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The big question is why displace them? Why bring to your homeland that which you are seeking to contain? I can make no sense of it.
The wests 60 year plan of proxy wars and regime change has failed and created the taliban and other terrorist groups. Now it has gotten out of control and only revenge can be brought. 2000 years of christian rule.....yet very few jeesus priciples left.

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You can't blame sweden f.e. or italy for the wars in ME. These countries are on the front of the refugee crisis but not responsible for Taliban & similiar.
The West is not a thing really, it's just the West in the eyes of people who can't differentiate between the english capitalistic block i.e. US UK and the formerly open and peace seeking Europe, maybe with an exception for France.
But those times are maybe getting to an end now too, since the US is not the lighthouse for "the Eastern west" anylonger since Bush and now for sure since Trump.
And we are in the case of Sweden still talking about 82% which don't live in fear and hold on to old morales and principles.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Nobody blamed Sweden for anything. This is merely an observation of the tide of change going on right now.

The West IS a thing....an ideological thing. Mostly a global corporatist thing with world dominance in mind.

So you are saying 82% of Europeans are old school, post WW2, Social democracies, that support protecting social services?

I get that. As a retired USAF dude living in Europe, I get that Americans never had a war fought in their backyards and had thousands of villages wiped off the map for eternity. I think Poland alone has 12,000 villages wiped from existence. I have walked in those fields and felt the horror. Bastogne for one, the landing fields of Normandy another.

But beyond that, each new generation is shielded from that by time, and are more prone to repeat the same thing again....its what humans do! TBTB, if one believes in such things, exploits this flaw and the next thing we know, WW3 is off and running.

I just wonder if the pushback against globalism is going to tough it off.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Anti globalism is a thing of the far left as well as the far right. Mostly the centre still holds about 40%. And we are maybe one refugee comitting a crime which catches enough attention away from that changing too.
If you equal globalism with free movement that's the European right against it.
If you mean corporate globalism a là the west that's the left's enemy.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
Well certainly if America........ as arguably the leader of the Free World is trying to make itself Great again....m then why would the rest of the nation's not follow suit and turn within and try to make their own Nations great again ? I'm not saying it's right but I'm saying that definitely seems to be the mechanism at work...in my opinion

Isnt that exactly what is happening?

The people of the UK have voted for it *Brexit* and are disentangling themselves

from the greedy corrupt EU. For among other reasons to regain their sovereignty

They are not alone .........new governments are being voted in in the various other

27 countries of the EU who no longer wish to be tied to the EU.......

Sweden .... Italy .... Hungary ..... Netherlands .... Greece .... France? ....

www.express.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join