It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snuff The Punk...want in on this We are going to see the great one snuff a punk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The alternative rock band said it first...P. O. D. ......Snuff The Punk......talkin about the devil.

Just in your heart...not even outloud......talk to Jesus and hear him talk back in your spirit, in your inner monologue

Then you are signed up instantly to all the life forever.....and eternal bliss promised.....and join in on the bunch to witness and approve of seeing the accuser of this world hear the final verdict.....after the millenium.....approve of the edict spoken by our Creator.....to finally get rid of strife and sorrow and hate.....when God and all say the words.....

SNUFF THE PUNK

Can ya tell I'm on a roll!!
edit on 10-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I love your posts GBP/JPY.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
More like you're on a bender but hey everyone goes in their own direction sometimes

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The Holy Spirit is on a roll......!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
More like you're on a bender but hey everyone goes in their own direction sometimes
Starr ya but it won't let me......

The asteroid and the comet.......and Syria and a rehearsal day in Israel....hang on.....Goin for a ride, imo

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

In Texas we have a famous song .....coz we know who the master of sparks is......

The song tells his identity.....

IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Ya shoulda seen the sight when the steel cage hits the pavement. Then ya know who He is
Search the title....I can't remember the band search the title of the song.....do I have it right idk

But it must have been in the fine Texas tradition

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Proud to read ya.......you're the first one to tell me I have a chance with posts

Owe you!

My buddy....gonna lock your name in my phone......

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

That band ....P. O. D. .........God will require

Payment on Demand.......all ya gotta do is farriggin talk in your inner mind....to Jesus and you are ....

Paid in Full.....whatcha thinkin right now!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 10-9-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

Naw we want to hear your opinion.....you're important...to the thread.....tell us, I'd star ya if I could...
My notebook......

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23753361]GBP/

Lol. What are you saying here? You must have just gotten out of church and you’re all fired up to spread the good news. There is no god. When you are talking to yourself in your own head.... you are just talking to yourself.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Lol. What are you saying here? You must have just gotten out of church and you’re all fired up to spread the good news. There is no god. When you are talking to yourself in your own head.... you are just talking to yourself.

Look closely at your hand.....see the visible intricate marvel of the viens.....what about the creation of what you can't see......but ya just know it's inside there firing repair commands when ya get a booboo....or a little DANG cut.....

Friggin automatically stops hurt in, or you can help it stop hurtin.....and all by itself.......what happens

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Sure, whatever you say, perfectly sane sounding person.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
if talking to your inner voice is all that is needed then I am safe... and a trillionaire (I do it a lot)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Look closely at your hand.....see the visible intricate marvel of the viens.....what about the creation of what you can't see......but ya just know it's inside there firing repair commands when ya get a booboo....or a little DANG cut.....

Friggin automatically stops hurt in, or you can help it stop hurtin.....and all by itself.......what happens
Can you repeat that in sober english?

I’m guessing you’ve never studied biology or chemistry?
edit on 10-9-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
THC Overload: The Post

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Can you repeat that in sober english?

top topics

join