It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the left needs to impeach Trump.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Tell you what. Let's just pretend like your blinding brilliance and self righteous has left me speechless.

edit on 10-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Tell you what. Let's just pretend like your blinding brilliance and self righteous has left me speechless.

Being smarmy does not make you right. But it does look like I hit a nerve, as you are unable to actually refute my statements with any thing but name calling.

See you around.

Oh please. Don't flatter yourself. And don't rely too much on the talking points from Sarah Sanders. She's ruined her reputation for lying.

edit on 9/10/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
To IMPEACH or use the 25th Amendment to remove a duly-elected President requires a SUPER-MAJORITY of votes in the both the HOUSE and the SENATE.

www.quora.com...

Democrats have no hope of this occurring. BUT.. it keeps them from having to figure out how to make our great country even better. What a callous, lazy party.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Being smarmy does not make you right. But it does look like I hit a nerve, as you are unable to actually refute my statements with any thing but name calling.

See you around.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
To IMPEACH or use the 25th Amendment to remove a duly-elected President requires a SUPER-MAJORITY of votes in the both the HOUSE and the SENATE.

www.quora.com...

Democrats have no hope of this occurring. BUT.. it keeps them from having to figure out how to make our great country even better. What a callous, lazy party.

To be honest, it's the Establishment RINO's I'm worried about. Most of them are globalist as much as Democrats.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

See you around.

Oh please. Don't flatter yourself.
Is this really all you've got?

Yeah. That's it. Once again I'm shocked and awed by your dazzling intellect. Just out of mind with admiration.

/not going to derail the thread any further, but you go ahead!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

See you around.

Yeah. That's it. Once again I'm shocked and awed by your dazzling intellect. Just out of mind with admiration.

I just refuted all the points you made in your post. I assumed those were all the points you believed to qualify Trump for impeachment. So how is that derailing the thread?
Surely you know those pics of children in "cages" were Obama era? The leftwing media even got embarrassed over it.
It is proven.
There are no grounds for impeachment.
I don't like everything Trump is doing, but there are too many CFR/Shadow government people around him giving him faulty information or bad advice.
It was that way when Reagan was President.
I'm really not trying to be mean. I'm just trying to get through.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

See you around.

On the other hand, the OP has a point.... according to the LA Times in june, Democrats fear they will lose the election by pushing impeachment. www.latimes.com...
So I guess they decided to just oppose his Supreme Court nominee instead.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

www.quora.com...

To be honest, it's the Establishment RINO's I'm worried about. Most of them are globalist as much as Democrats.

I think Wiki-leaks identified 7 or 8 Anti-Trump RINOS. One that I know of, is not running for re-election. Paul Ryan. Could be more.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

www.quora.com...

I think Wiki-leaks identified 7 or 8 Anti-Trump RINOS. One that I know of, is not running for re-election. Paul Ryan. Could be more.
Ok thanks for that. I used to think Ryan was a good guy, but he sure seemed to turn.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: network dude

Because if they don't Trump will put them in jail.

It's a matter of survival at this point.

I will believe that when I see it happen. I know the road is long but how long?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The thing is that Democrats would still need the votes of some republicans, to even get it through the house. And with no evidence, then they would not have the votes in the Senate.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
They're not going to impeach him. They just want their base to think that that's what they'll do if they get enough seats. The smart thing to do would be to win the majority and let Trump finish out his term. Unless something fairly drastic happens, I suspect that is what will happen. Either that or Trump will be removed and Pence will take over.

It might seem counter-intuitive but if you think about it, it makes perfect sense. The left benefits from every day that Trump is in office. Their base is very uncomfortable and have this sense of injustice that just won't let them rest as long as he's in there. They will eat up anything and everything they can find that is anti-Trump. And that means they'll eat as much liberal propaganda as they can swallow every single day for years, if need be. Long-term indoctrination works much better and they know it. There is nothing better for indoctrination than making people feel persecuted.

Said it many times and I'll say it again. Trump is the best thing that has happened to the left in ages and they know it.

edit on 11-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Look, I don't really give a damn what you do.

as for the rest, I removed my post because it ain't worth trying to discuss anything with you.

Because he proves you wrong on every single point.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Look, I don't really give a damn what you do.

as for the rest, I removed my post because it ain't worth trying to discuss anything with you.

Because he proves you wrong on every single point.

And did it with facts, not name calling and emotion.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Thanks to Social Justice World, the left has a sense of injustice that just won't rest no matter what they get because they'll never make it a world of equal outcomes no matter what happens.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: network dude

who would have just quietly enjoyed the booming economy, hell, perhaps even believe Obama who claimed that all this is due to him, not Trump

No, he didn't. Trump on the other hand constantly acts like he somehow turned the economy around. He actually said the other day that if he hadn't been elected, GDP year over year would be in the negative numbers. But you know, I'm sure you see no problem with that. Just like I'm sure you've conveniently forgotten how the hate-filled anti-Obama right-wingers were losing their # over the national debt in 2016 and couldn't care a less in 2017 or how unemployment only .9% higher was a "made up number" that was masking "real unemployment" of (insert some alarming number, 25% I think was what Trump had said).

The Trump support is nothing short of amazing. I get that if you are a dyed in the wool CNN fanboi, you likely don't know how things are at his rallys, or how fired up his supporters get. And these are regular people, not some group of elites who have little idea how middle class Americans live.

Yeah, nobody knows about the top secret Trump rallies that are always televised. It's a complete mystery to anyone who doesn't watch Fox News. You know all of us chortling elites with our monocles, Scrooge McDucking it in our piles of cash.

Like wtf are you even talking about in that absurd statement? What is it with right-wingers believing that they're the "real America" made up of "regular folks" and blah blah some weak nonsense "elites" ? Clinton got 65,844,610 votes. Do you think those were 66 million "elites?"

Keep insulting regular folks on the Left and see where that gets you Mrs. Clinton.

Ante,, shame you are a dreamer and not a fact person.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm a progressive, which many would say I am one of the left. However, I don't feel the need to impeach Trump; his successor might be even worse. Then again, Trump might become more mercurial as pressure mounts to impeach or bring charges against him. That would make Trump a very dangerous man. That being said, it's been evident since nearly day one that Donald is in over his head with the presidency. Poor man. It has burst his bubble, but he does not seem to get it.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
I'm a progressive, which many would say I am one of the left. However, I don't feel the need to impeach Trump; his successor might be even worse. Then again, Trump might become more mercurial as pressure mounts to impeach or bring charges against him. That would make Trump a very dangerous man. That being said, it's been evident since nearly day one that Donald is in over his head with the presidency. Poor man. It has burst his bubble, but he does not seem to get it.

I would say a company should have a process to remove any unqualified person from the position they were hired to do.

I have experienced an unqualified person who caused lots of havoc (in Trump style).

Yes, this perrson "shook things up" because they were not qualified, thought they knew better, and tromped on procedures.

In the end they were terminated. It was a great relief to all in the department.

Therefore, IMO the same should apply to Trump.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join