It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may declassify Carter Page, Bruce Ohr documents as soon as this week

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Hmm... Simply don't believe you would be here talking about some vetting process if you had got the result YOU wanted.
There is no viable solution that involves having a few people decide who passed a vetting process.
The real vetting process is already by the people and they make their choice at the voting booth.
What you are advocating is yet another layer of bureaucracy - leaving the door wide open for yet more corruption.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm all for it. The more documents released and the more transparency we have, the easier it is for the rest of us to make informed choices.

By the way, did you know ZeroHedge was a Bulgarian propaganda website? May as well be Russian. It is pure, unadulterated propaganda, coming from outside of our country.

The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.

According to Rationalwiki the only writer “conclusively” identified is “Dan Ivandjiiski, who conducts public interviews on behalf of Zero Hedge.” The blog generates revenue from online advertising.

Launched in 2009, Zero Hedge is a finance blog founded by Colin Lokey also known with the pseudonym “Tyler Durden,” Daniel Ivandjiiski, and Tim Backshall. According to a Bloomberg Interview the Zero Hedge founders/authors were anonymous until 2016. A Professional Service Subscription is required to read the rest of the interview from Bloomberg, however a New Yorker article also covered their history.

DerpHedge

So ZeroHedge is news by Daniel Ivandijiski and Tyler Durden, writing from Bulgaria -- may as well be Sorcha Faal.

Why are people re-posting Zero Hedge all the time?

edit on 10-9-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

You want to go indepth on zerhedge, start a thread on it.

UI find them to be just as credible as the msm outlets that manyt post.

With all sources, I take things with a grain of salt and try to find back up sources of the info.

What about these guys being from bulgaria makes them sorcha faal? Do you have some feelings on bulgarians you would like us all to know?

Your article sites bloomberg putting them down.

Why is using a billionaire liberal better than guys from bulgaria?

Is there anything non factual in the article I sourced from the OP?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Might do that, but I doubt that posting it multiple times will make them any more credible.

And I am not dissing on what you believe in, to each his own, but it is equally ok to post links that prove sources as junk, especially in the same thread -- at least on a website that used to have the motto Deny Ignorance.

And I have nothing against Bulgaria, I've been to Sofia about 7 or 8 times, it's a beautiful country with great people. I had fun every time I went there. This website you used is a propaganda website, however, working out of a country with close ties to Russia since the 19th century and ruled by a corrupt class of mafia with close ties to Russia.

You may believe them, but 99 out of a 100 times they are telling lies to the population of another country, as that is what they get paid for.

I just hold the opinion we can do better with sourcing what we post here -- foreign propaganda websites have a very high chance of misleading people and spreading disinformation, especially if they hide their funding and operate in the shadows.

But like I said, to each his own. You have a right to believe whatever you want to believe. We'll know in a week if it's true and if what they claim is in the documents is also true.

edit on 10-9-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Ok 99 out of 100 times they are lying.

Here are the first ten articles on their site right now.

1.25 Million Ordered To Evacuate As "Nightmare" Hurricane Florence Bears Down On Carolinas

www.zerohedge.com...

4 Lessons About Lehman, And The Subsequent Meltdown In Global Markets

www.zerohedge.com...

New York City Transforms Into A Retail Wastelend

www.zerohedge.com...

Jim Kunstler: "I'm Worried We Can't Handle What's Coming"

www.zerohedge.com...

FANG-Less Stocks Drift Aimlessly As Trade War Tensions Loom

www.zerohedge.com...

Ray Dalio Warns 'History Repeats' - Understanding Big Debt Crises, Part 1

www.zerohedge.com...

"I'm Gonna Get Him": Maxine Waters Can't Sleep, Wakes Up Enraged At Trump

www.zerohedge.com...

White House Coordinating Second Trump-Kim Meeting After North Korean Leader Sends "Very Positive Letter"

www.zerohedge.com...

US Consumer Credit Hits All Time High As Credit Card Usage Stalls

www.zerohedge.com...

Retail Investors Can Now Sell Credit Default Swaps Using An ETF

www.zerohedge.com...

So if they lie 99% of the time, I am sure you can easily point out at least 50 % of these articles are lies.

This gets so tiresome.

If you make a thread using CNN, and I just blurt out "CNN is fake news, they just ahte trump and smear him, its all propganda" you would question what good that was, and ask me to show where they were wrong in the article you cited.

But, to each their own I guess, if thats what you want to do, more power to you.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Zerohedge does a great job. Free from Deep State influence.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It's September so they have plenty of time before midterms and if it proves Don and democrats concluded to interfere with office of the President them prayfully it will cost democraps the midterms and maybe allow a new third party to rise.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Now one thing I will say is that I dont like that trump is waiting until this has an affect on the midterms.

He should have released this long ago. I am more concerned with ending corruption than any side, even if it is my side, using this to gain political points.

Gonna have to disagree here, since Democrats have been using "muh Russia" to grandstand this whole time.

Witch hunts have consequences.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Exactly, to each his own.

As a colleague on this website where I try to uphold our motto, I presented you with information. I do not know if you knew they were based out of Bulgaria with questionable ties and funding. What you do from there is your own.

I expect an intelligent person like you to not give in to ignorance and instead dig deeper into Zero Hedge; don't take my word on it either. If I don't see you post them again, I will have a good idea that you may have done the research.

If you're going to post international websites and news agencies, at least go with someone with credibility, like the international Associated Press or Reuters. But this is a choice to go with a foreign website that was hiding its funding, hides its authors and writes under false names. They are often wrong and never retract and addend anything and there is no one to fire for it as the two or three writers that make up ZeroHedge know exactly what they're doing.

To each his own, Grambler. You're a smart guy and you seem that way in writing and when I listen to you in your videos. I'm sure you'll figure this out -- if it's me lying to you or if it's this website.

My only wish is to clean up the sources we use, so that getting to the truth is much easier than having to fact check 9 out of 10 threads posted. It just takes too long to read ATS any more, when most of it these days is what we fought against -- disinformation.

This following is a joke so don't take it personally or get irate please.

Here's the theme song for ZeroHedge. Play this in another browser when you read it, as a reminder of whose work you're reading.

Skip to 1'23" for the best part.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yes I find myself and you to both be intelligent.

Thats why I would demand proof when someone says 99% of a site are lies and propaganda.

I posted there stories today; I am still waiting for you to show even one was a lie.

I do understand that they have a bias, and arew wrong at times.

The same can be said of every news outlet you mention as well.

But someday a smart person such as yourself will realize that places like the Newyorker, Blommberg and reuters have just as much of a bias, and also get stories wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

As a colleague on this website where I try to uphold our motto, I presented you with information. I do not know if you knew they were based out of Bulgaria with questionable ties and funding. What you do from there is your own.

I expect an intelligent person like you to not give in to ignorance and instead dig deeper into Zero Hedge; don't take my word on it either. If I don't see you post them again, I will have a good idea that you may have done the research.

So why don't you make a new thread about this and present your findings?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I have been working on one actually, and this is how I found out all about ZeroHedge. However, work and health have not been helpful, so as much as you may notice I don't post as much, I also have less time for research. I will need to take a few weeks off soon and will be missing from here.

These are the websites I have a lot of info on and plan to include in the thread: start with Whatdoesitmean/Sorcha Faal(just as reference, no links), then Neon Nettle, Infowars (which is now obsolete to report on), Godlike Productions, Intellihub, True Pundit, Zero Hedge, 100-percent-fed-up... most likely Gateway Pundit and a few far left ones I have bookmarked but haven't gotten to yet.

In short, I would not recommend believing or re-posting any of those I've researched so far. These are the most extreme of the extreme and their journalist integrity is hard to distinguish from zero.

Grambler, my 99 out of a 100 was a hyperbole. I did not provide proof for that, as I usually do with facts. I'm sorry it got taken literally, that's my bad. I do not have time to go link by link at this moment, but consider this -- any propaganda website has to pepper some truth around, to make themselves appear more credible. I am not saying they don't post accurate stuff from time to time, but their agenda differs from ours -- vastly. When I say ours, I mean ATS and our motto. Unless you facts check every word they say before re-posting it, it's safer to take them as they are, foreign propaganda with most likely Russian influence given their ties.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I am sorry I just disagree with you.

I have spoken out against places like gateway pundit and how bad I have founfd them to be.

I have nopt seen zerohedge to be anywhere near that..

Most of the stuff I read from them is sort of a news aggregate, like the story in the OP.

Their opinion stuff I take with a grain of salt.

However, I find them no worse than the new york times, cnn, etc.

You seem to think because they are owned by people trying to hide the fact they own it, that proves they are not to be trusted.

Well I know that the msm outlets are owned by four companies that are all hugely biased and routinely have incorrect stories.

SO I approach zerohedge as the same as those other sources. When its a news story with sources to back it up, thats one thing.

If its just their opinion, I dont take it at face value.

Thats what we should do with all sources.

I find the argument from both sides of "we shouldnt source X site because its fake news and propaganda" to be near worthless and tiresome, because that could be said of almost every single news outlet.

We read the article, we see if sources back it up, and we make up our minds; rather it be CNN or zerohedge or any other site.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I have been working on one actually, and this is how I found out all about ZeroHedge. However, work and health have not been helpful, so as much as you may notice I don't post as much, I also have less time for research. I will need to take a few weeks off soon and will be missing from here.

These are the websites I have a lot of info on and plan to include in the thread: start with Whatdoesitmean/Sorcha Faal(just as reference, no links), then Neon Nettle, Infowars (which is now obsolete to report on), Godlike Productions, Intellihub, True Pundit, Zero Hedge, 100-percent-fed-up... most likely Gateway Pundit and a few far left ones I have bookmarked but haven't gotten to yet.

In short, I would not recommend believing or re-posting any of those I've researched so far. These are the most extreme of the extreme and their journalist integrity is hard to distinguish from zero.

Grambler, my 99 out of a 100 was a hyperbole. I did not provide proof for that, as I usually do with facts. I'm sorry it got taken literally, that's my bad. I do not have time to go link by link at this moment, but consider this -- any propaganda website has to pepper some truth around, to make themselves appear more credible. I am not saying they don't post accurate stuff from time to time, but their agenda differs from ours -- vastly. When I say ours, I mean ATS and our motto. Unless you facts check every word they say before re-posting it, it's safer to take them as they are, foreign propaganda with most likely Russian influence given their ties.

Hmm. I think I'll wait for your concise post about it.

But you're losing me on everyone being influenced by Russians.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

No, I did not say they were all influenced by Russians. In fact, ZeroHedge stuck out that way.

I appreciate the sarcasm.
It most definitely will not be concise and I won't post it until I have both sides covered, which is the reason I haven't posted it yet. I also need to talk to a mod before I'm ready to post and see just how much I can talk about Whatdoesitmean and Sorcha Faal.

Thanks for reading when you do.

Take care, guys.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
NOW we know why the DOJ/FBI say they want to protect "Sources" and "Methods" so vehemently...

The FBI and DOJ intentionally leaked information to the media and then cited the subsequent media reports for their ongoing investigative purposes.

Within this circular approach journalists became “sources” and media reports became “methods”.

Thus, the FBI and DOJ are desperate to protect “sources and methods” because behind the familiar catch-phrase, is an outline of procedural corruption. ie: “by the book“.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I disagree. I believe everyone who runs for president and everyone they appoint in their campaign should be subject to a rigorous investigation before they are even allowed to run for president.

You mean like a one party system like the old USSR? Or like Putin deciding who gets to be president in new Russia.

Awesome......

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Carter Page is being interviewed by Sean Hannity right now. Not surprisingly, CNN/MSNBC/CBS/ABC/NBC/Mueller have never wanted to interview or question him.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Sarah Carter has already released information which proves that Harper, the far left-winger who complained to the FBI about Trump campaign officials meeting with Russians, was the one who set up the meetings between Trump campaign officials and the Russians...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
With our government agonizing over whether to release of a few documents, there's no way they have the will/nerve to release E.T./UFO information.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join