It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coal ash the new chemtrail additive...or so this says.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: howtonhawky

your sohpistry is noted

show me the evidence that unicorn piss is not sprayed from planes - for " reasons "

You seem to confuse my statements of highlighting the parameters of the debate with a position i have taken on either side of the debate.

I have not really taken sides but it seems that deniers search for any chance to jump on someone that even appears to disagree with them.

eta you should do that unicorn piss thread!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: network dude

Even if you all can not admit it i have made you all a bit smarted.

The next time someone ask about contrails at ground level you will be able to say that they occour frequently when the conditions are correct.

thank me later

And in a single thread, you have educated yourself enough to realize that the chemtrail fantasy is just that. Congrats.

Show the proof that no covert programs exist that add unnecessary chemicals to exhaust or the atmosphere.

That is why the debate continues and i have said that from the start.

The only thing we proved is ground level condensation trails from exhaust and that chemtrail can refer to exhaust or covert operations.

Sorry you had to leave, but when you come back as some new user name, perhaps you can prove that Bigfoot isn't a chemtrail pilot. It's an extraordinary claim and will take some extraordinary evidence, so be sure you have just that. See you with a new name.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

a reply to: howtonhawky

www.nasa.gov...
This is a real chemtrail. It's the only example I know of other than calling everything that emits water vapor a "chem trail" since H2O is a chemical. But in reality, what the folks who argue for this call "chemtrails" are contrails that persist.

If they ever wanted to know the truth, they would test them in air. They don't, too much money to be made from speeches and selling fear to the ignorant. Does Dane Wiggington have a real job? if not, how does he pay for his large Mt. Shasta estate? inquiring minds don't GAF.

Everything you say has some truth in it but you fail to admit my point that contrails and chemtrails bot have exhaust in them and is made up of many pollutants. fact

Now perhaps instead of spending so much time arguing over the subtle details people could just say contrived trails or something to denote the covert operations they do or do not believe.

Surely you all are not trying to claim that jets do not pollute? That is exactly what you say if you say chemtrails do not exist.

yes, Jets pollute like buses, trucks, cars, cranes, generators, anything using fuel for combustion. But the visible trail you may see, is water vapor. The nasty stuff is not seen and exists from engine start to engine stop. Even present when the GTC runs.

Now perhaps the experts can tell us why cars do not produce such condensation trails cause even in denver(high altitude) it does not happen.

I think that is what people keep going on about.

Try Fairbanks, Alaska. Traffic makes its own ice fog there

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h.

That one he refers to in the UK was an RAF Sentry (AWACS) , they fly a racetrack pattern over the North Sea (exactly as described) daily as they look towards the east for the regular incursions into UK airspace made by the Russians. I’ve photographed them many times and my last post on the aviation forum featured some phots of a recent exercise in the same area. I bet chemtards hate it when someone is actually there.

edit on 28-9-2018 by waynos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join