It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself to ATS..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site but not new to most of the topics. I know the military isn't so popular with some members, but I respect your opinions and views. There is always something to learn. I'm a 21 year Army vet. (1/2 Active-1/2 Reserve). Retired and unable to have a great quality of life due to sevice-connected injuries that took five years (YES...5 years) to prove. As I've served in numerous places and assignments, my records were FUBAR. Anyone with a little sense can see from my name what I mean. Well anyway. I will be on here often so if I can help or just BS for awhile, give me a signal. ( DO NOT WAVE WITH ONE FINGER:roll

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,
Nice to meet you and happy to have you here,
Look forward to seeing you around the board

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to the board. I am usually on at nights playing word games so, if you are ever bored come and join in....nice to meet you. Thank You for serving 21 years in the military!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Welcome.............................

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Have a good time and u2u me if you have any questions.

On a side note my mom used to work for the VA as an OT and I know what a mess the system can be.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Dont forget to check out all the other great sites associated with ATS, like BTS, Politics, and such, The tabs are at the top of you screen

top topics

join