It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Lurker - Making a new approach and comeback

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hello, old friends and new acquaintances - I was a member in the past, but i was kicked out of orbit due to some difference in opinions. So im just visiting as a friendly gesture the planet Earth and the abovetopsecret community once again.

I come in peace!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Renart

Any love?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Welcome back 😊.

Today is as good a day as any to start all over again... enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

What was your handle in your previous existence on ATS?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank you Sheye!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Quite a few, over a dozen maybe? cant remember havent, been here for a while - Followed my gut instincts and dug my own rabbit hole instead of being a troublemaker in here. We all make a journey in life - and this place is quite unique.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Welcome to your new start.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Well howdy buckeroo, welcome to the ranch. What parts ya from? I'm a guessin you got a pretty good notion of much that this place here, ATS, is all about right now, you know, the battle between good and evil, the war that rages between the smart and the stupid, the sane and the full goose bozo, maybe better than many of us so then tell us why you are back if not to jump into the fray and declare your preference, Trump, or No Trump.

Anyway, enough about this place pardner, what's up with your place that you came here to visit planet Earth?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Was Hell full?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Renart
a reply to: drewlander

Quite a few, over a dozen maybe? cant remember havent, been here for a while - Followed my gut instincts and dug my own rabbit hole instead of being a troublemaker in here. We all make a journey in life - and this place is quite unique.

Welcome back, but possibly over a dozen past accounts? Man that is not a good thing. I have kept this one since my stay.

Anyways good luck

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

yeah, probably banned from another forum
like me

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Well the reason i got kicked out was mostly my lack of understanding to how the rulebook worked and what guidelines to follow. The ethical approach and mostly how to debate when difference of opinions. That maybe fact and truth is of a lesser importance and making someone think critically maybe even getting someone extreme over to your side is of a more important step than being right; so i ventured for a couple of years in the lawless universe of Internet to learn - I like this place cause a lot people in here are good humans.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I wasnt invited - doors closed

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

actually i told them to ban me most if the time and they obeyed.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Welcome back..

Which forums/subjects do you like to discuss?

new topics

top topics

join