It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unisex changing rooms put women in danger

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
#killallmen!

What a silly thing to say. That would put men in danger. We have enough problems with women in danger. Just separate the sexes, and there won’t be any more danger to women. Don’t need to kill anybody.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

yes.there is a song for it.

Killing the paedophiles might stop you being sad....at least it would help them not to have long prison sentences.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
#killallmen!

What a silly thing to say. That would put men in danger. We have enough problems with women in danger. Just separate the sexes, and there won’t be any more danger to women. Don’t need to kill anybody.

Send the men back to Mars and the women back to Venus.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Um, you arent towing the line with that statement.

Heretic!

You better get a firearm for personal defense, as Antifa is bound to start gangstalking you any moment now...

edit on 10-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

What a silly thing to say. That would put men in danger.

#KillAllMenExceptForOne

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Much of the confusion over these issues could be avoided if the city councils nation wide would offer up a few creative ordinances dealing with our physical make up rather than sex as was once far better understood.

How would you react to a sign on a public bathroom door which read, to the effect ... "No penis allowed beyond this point"
or possibly ... "Vaginas only may enter" or even "No vaginas allowed " and "Only Penises may enter", followed by the appropriate notice of the ordinance being sited. These warnings would speak to physical attributes rather than how a person may sexually "feel" at the time.

Of course, I am aware that I am trying to speak reason to some who refuse to think in those terms, but even some politicians have noticed something must be done in a manner which an not be termed as sexist.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

This person has a vagina. Which restroom should they go in? Would they make women uncomfortable if they went into the “vaginas only” restroom?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

This person has a vagina. Which restroom should they go in? Would they make women uncomfortable if they went into the “vaginas only” restroom?

'Front hole'. Use the proper nomenclature please.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

you are really stupid. i am expecting that great day i will see the merit in you.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I believe Islam could be right up your street

As far as @sillyolme comment about objections to parents going into changing rooms with a child of the opposite sex, it has always been the case and as a result the problem that if a father had a small female child, he didn't particularly want her in the men's changing area and yet couldn't take her into the women's changing area. Often, some fathers used to ask other ladies to kindly take their daughter and change them but that kind of trust stopped a long time ago. I remember this happening a lot back in the olden days
Its far easier and simpler to share changing areas which have private cubicles and just grow up and not be driven wild with temptation at the sight of a woman in a swimsuit!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Is a 'restroom' different to a toilet? I suppose I 'have a rest' when I'm sat down having a dump, but the primary use of that facility is not to rest.
Do US folk go to the toilet for a rest when they are tired then?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

i said personal cabins is best for changing rooms.

if you have a vagina and you look like a man. you go to man's and use the closet.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

As far as @sillyolme comment about objections to parents going into changing rooms with a child of the opposite sex, it has always been the case and as a result the problem that if a father had a small female child, he didn't particularly want her in the men's changing area and yet couldn't take her into the women's changing area. Often, some fathers used to ask other ladies to kindly take their daughter and change them but that kind of trust stopped a long time ago. I remember this happening a lot back in the olden days
Its far easier and simpler to share changing areas which have private cubicles and just grow up and not be driven wild with temptation at the sight of a woman in a swimsuit!

Of course you are correct, but don’t forget, the main point of the OP was that trans people are to blame.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Hardly unfair in any particular sense.

Other males have been demanding that I prove my testosterone level to their satisfaction since I was a schoolboy, and its only ever served to prove their insecurities to be of greater importance to them than their honour or decency.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Other males have been demanding that I prove my testosterone level to their satisfaction since I was a schoolboy...

The copious chin whiskers weren't enough?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nope. Nor the abundance of chest hair, nor the increasingly bushy nature of my eyebrows, nor the fact that I have absolutely no time for the prettification of my form, which was once, I am certain, the mark of a fellow who has his priorities well in order. Of course these things did not used to apply when I was a schoolboy, because contrary to popular myth, the beard and other sundry hair related sproutings, really only came along at the fifteen year mark. I was not born with a full beard, rum and coke in hand, lambasting tycoons and politicians over their callous disregard for the people. I know this information may be a total shock to some, but the truth is the truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

no. look at it that way. we are assuming it is given.unisex change rooms. that automatically gave men in rooms the right to watch girls get undressed. you on the other hand somewhat denied a given right. this makes you 1- a protestor against givers of that right. 2- enemy of those who want to exercise that right in all its terms.
in a way you are trying to prove your testesteron level.

edit on 10-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Slightly off-topic but related, when I was a lifeguard many years ago one of our tasks was hosing down the changing rooms after closing time.
What I never understood was why the female changing rooms had cubicles with privacy doors, but the male changing rooms were open plan.
It's the same to this day, males change in front of each other but women hide from each other. I've always thought it must be because females have body image issues and judge each other more than males judge each other.
I can't think of any other reason. Just throwing it out there as an observation.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

it depends on your own comfort. women too can change infront of others men or women if they feel ok with it. few women has issues i think to change before other women..especially in bath houses or in sport facilities.

same with men, i suppose. hmmm..isnt it same?

wel ok. thanks for the male support energy but i think it is easier for men. that's why they have open cubicals.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Not really.

In actuality its rather more about showing that I have mastery over my nature, instead of being a mindless slave to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join