It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unisex changing rooms put women in danger

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
a reply to: kaylaluv

because they are using the energy they gathered in unisex change rooms.

You've got to be kidding me, the metaphysical is mumbo jumbo BS.

Predators don't like spotlights on them, they prefer the cover of quiet and nearly stealthy spots to do their crap in. That's why solo joggers on isolated trails are prime targets, and people home alone. The odds of being walked in on in the middle of violating someone & getting caught are substantially lower that way.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Every time I walk through an empty parking garage, or alone on a walking trail, I risk being assaulted by a male predator.

Shouldn’t we ban men from parking garages and walking trails, to make me feel safe?

Trans people are not the problem here. Male predators are.

Didn't know you stripped off walking around alone?
Seriously, there is a difference between walking on public ground as a woman, or being in a confined space in which you take your clothes off with guys who know about this and may have come deliberately for that reason!
Why is leftist thinking so far from logic and reality?

I have been touched in a large department store as a 12 year old, I had a gun held to my stomach at a busy bus stop in front of 10 people, I was followed by a guy in a black coat rubbing himself on me when I was 14 and he actually ran after us when we ran away, My friend and I was followed by a guy unblazingly who we just got away from the busy town centre and closed the door on him, but he released his load still onto the poor glass door, another time a guy came towards us in a funny coat and [as we expected] opened it to show us his tackle! Do you really think I fancy getting undressed in a small space with strange men after all this?

Just be glad you had no bad experiences and see everyone as nice and friendly, it's not reality though. Not acknowledging this is putting other women into actual danger. That's what you do with your naive world view. Put other women into danger.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
My local pool has been unisex for years. To my knowledge there has never been an assault case there. Some of you seem to think people are stripping off bare naked infront of the opposite sex! Everyone has a cubicle just the same as before. The most a man will see is a woman in her swimsuit, which if he was that way inclined, he'd see when she went into the pool anyway.

This was done because of the huge upsurge in single parents both male & female and having single sex changing rooms made it really awkward for a man or woman with a child of the opposite sex who wasn't old enough to change on their own. I think we've had single sex changing for a long long time in Europe same with toilets 1 door in 2 doors to choose from
with a nice wrinkly old lady taking yer money on the door

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
on the other hand, i dont think most molesters go to gym or even care about sports.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

on the other hand, i dont think most molesters go to gym or even care about sports.

What??????? Why would you even come to that conclusion, and what does sports have to do with anything?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

i dont know it is obvious.because op, i guess

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I became friends with someone at college and years later I went to their wedding...their Father was there but was no longer married to my friends Mother.
A few years later she told me how her father was being accused of raping someone years ago.
Turns out...he was raping young girls and boys for 20 years..............he was involved with the football club for youngsters...he got 15 years which was the maximum sentence...........he died in prison.
Molesters can indeed be interested in sport........but it might not be the sport that they are really interested in!!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

i respect your opinion. i will think about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

who has unisex changing rooms?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

If a child is under age who has a problem with them being in the opposite sex changing rooms with their parent?
My boys all used the ladies room when they were too young to go into the mens room alone if we were out without my husband. . No one ever objected and as soon as the boys started complaining about it I let them use the mens room alone. Although I was right outside the door the whole time.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

i respect your opinion. i will think about it.

Don't just think about it................google 'football paedophiles'.
edit on 10-9-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

See, I am a red blooded man, but if I see a lady in a state of undress, my first instinct is to turn aside so that I am not intruding my attention into her day, without specific invitation to do otherwise, which would be ungentlemanly.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

that'd be unfair for you. other man would try to question you..hey look they gave us unisex changing rooms you think you are special and better than us?? type of things

edit on 10-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Big surprise, this is my shocked face.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

it is sad. i see very long prison terms.we could have helped them before that happened.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

it is sad. i see very long prison terms.we could have helped them before that happened.

Helped who?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

the prisoners, of course.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

the prisoners, of course.

You call them 'prisoners'.....................why don't you call them 'child rapists'?
And how do you suppose you can help them?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Since when did/do authorities or developers care what the public want, transgender or otherwise?

Answer: Never. Ever.

Money is the only thing they care about. They will do and say anything to get more of it.

By pretending to care about transgenders, they can build one changing facility instead of two. Half the cost saved on that.

One changing facility instead of two also means staffing and maintenance costs are halved.

A 50% cut in the building, maintenance, and running costs of some aspects of any business or trade is an excellent saving.

So let's not be fooled into believing they care about transgenders' feelings etc and are going out of their way to accommodate them out of the kindness of their hearts and their caring nature, shall we?

Money. Profit. Gain. Nothing else gets their attention. At all.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

it is a life condition, to get involved in an act called crime. you think you are immune? than you are better man than i. are you really?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join