It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papadopoulos: Trump campaign officials 'fully aware' of Putin meeting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Collusion is not a crime.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: CB328

You libs need to heed the advice of your savior Obama----Obama Tells Trump: Stop ‘Whining’ and Trying to Discredit the Election

"But the larger point that I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even, you could even rig America's elections, in part because they're so decentralized, and the numbers of votes involved," President Obama said. "There's no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances in which that will happen this time."
"And so, I'd advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try and make his case to get votes," he concluded.

I'm on your side but this is crap.

Obama talking out his ass as usual. The DNC stole crazy Bernies nomination and the proof is all over online.

I don't see proof that Trump colluded. He could have but I believe Hillary was up to way worse.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

So is Trump a well known liar at that.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Hitler's propaganda chief, Joseph Goebbels, supposedly said: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it

Harry Reid Says He ‘Did What Was Necessary’ By Lying About Mitt Romney’s Tax Returns He went on to say "call it what you want, but, he didn't win did he?"

You libs have proven nothing, you are following the goebells school of thought, which is to repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it is the truth. I love the way you address nothing of substance and just make sh1t up and name call.

He actually never said that but he did say "The English go by the principle that if you lie, then lie thoroughly, and above all, stick with what you have lied! So you stay with their hoaxes, even at the risk of making a fool of themselves."
edit on 9/9/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

You libs need to heed the advice of your savior Obama----Obama Tells Trump: Stop ‘Whining’ and Trying to Discredit the Election

"But the larger point that I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even, you could even rig America's elections, in part because they're so decentralized, and the numbers of votes involved," President Obama said. "There's no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances in which that will happen this time."
"And so, I'd advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try and make his case to get votes," he concluded.

I'm on your side but this is crap.

Obama talking out his ass as usual. The DNC stole crazy Bernies nomination and the proof is all over online.

I don't see proof that Trump colluded. He could have but I believe Hillary was up to way worse.

The DNC selection isnt the voting system called the electoral college. Their primary had nothing to do with the EC votes at all. COMparing the DNC way they got their canidate to the election is wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

twitter.com...

I'm glad "Russian Collusion" is a phrase that's become so embedded in the American psyche. Because now nobody will forget this hoax once the smoke clears and Democrats face justice.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Actually this is known all Papadopoulos is saying is sessions lied about it. No collusion.
edit on 10-9-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The headline is about Popadopolus saying he told the campaign about a possible meeting with Putin.
We already know Popadopolous was trying to set this up and approached the campaign team. Of course they were aware of what Popadopolous was offering.
So did they meet? Nope.
Try again OP. Your collusion conspiracy theory is still as dead as it was yesterday.
It's getting very silly now... like those last few people who still believed Nibiru was on the way and kept posting pictures of Sun Dogs and proclaiming 'look, it's real'.

edit on 10/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You believe this low level weasel? As said before he is a known liar

Uh, the man calls trump his master! He lied to PROTECT trump! He was caught lying trying to protect trump, and you are arguing he is lying now? No, as usual, the trump followers are in denial.

It is very easy, to look at all of the trump followers old posts, and look at those of us who live in the real world, to show who has been right from the start about trump.

Lets just say, trump followers lose. Now, I will predict this, within 2 months, Someone or some people, in trumps current inner circle will be indicted, and they will do 14 years or more, not 14 days.

Do you people really think Muller is stupid? He knows allot more than we do. If this were a Witch hunt, it would have already been over. There are allot of people who have made deals to cooperate, with testimony.

Remember the Senate Report?

The ICA relied not only on public Russian leadership commentary and state media reports, but also "a body of intelligence reporting to support the assessment that Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for Trump," the committee found.

Senate investigators also rejected the notion that the ICA was inappropriately influenced by politics, as some of Trump's supporters have alleged.

This next excerpt is imortant.....

In yet another contradiction to Trump allies claims, the Senate panel also found that a piece of Democratic-funded opposition research known as the Steele dossier did not "in any way inform the analysis in the ICA — including the key findings."

thehill.com...
If Muller has found the trump camp knew about what the Senate has found and knowingly cooperated with Russia, that is Collusion....

JRs Email, trump dicatating the adoption letter(complete LIE to the American people, no ifs ands or butts) and the trump tower meeting, sure doesnt look good, espessially the "adoption letter" that looks really bad! Not to mention, the phone calls trump jr made to a private # 2Xs during that meeting. Muller knows who he called. Pretty sure it was trump, but hey what do I know.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just in case anyone wants to hear what he said in context.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Two years later and you have the gall to pretend you were right all along with your collusion fantasy, despite no collusion actually being shown AND some further theory about what Mueller might possibly know.?

The desperation is such that you are reacting to a story about Popadopolous confirming what we already knew - that he pitched a meeting with Russians to the campaign. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is not collusion to interfere with the election result.

edit on 10/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So what about the lie that jeff sessions told to congress?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lightdhype
Collusion is not a crime.

Conspiracy is a crime.

If one colludes illegally then they call it conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

What lie?

More to the point, why are you choosing to take the word of a guy who plead guilt to lying?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

More to the point, why are you choosing to take the word of a guy who plead guilt to lying?

If he has made a deal for a lesser charge...what happens to it if he is found to have lied further? I'd say there's your answer, right there.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

What lie?

Sessions denied that he knew anything about what papa suggested about a meeting but in the interview i posted papa claims that sessions knew.

You may want to watch the interview and papa spells out why he lied. To try to protect trump from any investigation.

Why would i take his word for it?

His statements have been thoroughly vetted by the fbi and i believe they are satisfied that he is telling the truth.

You can figure easily that if he after being sentenced with reduction for corporation that anything he said in that interview is true or can not be verified as a lie.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Now that Papadopoulos has flipped, it's time for Mueller to count his spoils and shut down. Quit wasting $3 million taxpayer dollars every month.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What?

I understand what you are saying but i do not understand how you could come to that conclusion.

I think you have high hopes of there being no collusion but facts are pointing to the fact that everyone in the trump team went straight to denial.

Even though i believe this to be unconstitutional i want the complete truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: howtonhawky

Now that Papadopoulos has flipped, it's time for Mueller to count his spoils and shut down. Quit wasting $3 million taxpayer dollars every month.
How can you say that without the investigation having gone where the evidence takes it...as per it's mandate? To give it up before then would certainly be a waste of money. What are you afraid of?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Mueller has plenty of more evidence of people that ratted out the WH. Jared is next.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join