It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papadopoulos: Trump campaign officials 'fully aware' of Putin meeting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So, in spite of all the evidence and prosecutions over the last year, people keep claiming there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government or oligarchs. Now this breaking headline could be the smoking gun the finally proves beyond a doubt that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. He mentions Jeff Sessions in here. Before Sessions was the Attorney General he was in the Trump campaign, so it's unlikely that Trump didn't know about it.

Papadopoulos: Trump campaign officials 'fully aware' of Putin meeting

www.msn.com...

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

So now that the guys has been convicted of lying to the FBI, he's suddenly credible?

Which is it?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You believe this low level weasel? As said before he is a known liar

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Funny, but do you seriously doubt the campaign knew?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
Absolutely not. He'd have to prove what he claims.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The actual title of the article is

Papadopoulos: Trump campaign officials 'fully aware' of Putin meeting efforts

Christ.

You are dishonest. Do you work for CNN or MSNBC?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well the OP makes total sense. Except for the fact that Papadopoulos wasn't charged with anything besides lying to the FBI .

It might just be me. But why wasn't Russian collusion mentioned in Papadopoulos's plea agreement ? At this point I would I add another question mark but I don't need to because there's no there there .
edit on 9-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You libs need to heed the advice of your savior Obama----Obama Tells Trump: Stop ‘Whining’ and Trying to Discredit the Election

"But the larger point that I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even, you could even rig America's elections, in part because they're so decentralized, and the numbers of votes involved," President Obama said. "There's no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances in which that will happen this time."
"And so, I'd advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try and make his case to get votes," he concluded.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Do you believe in presumption of innocence? It is up to the accuser to prove their claims, which you libs have yet to do.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So, in spite of all the evidence and prosecutions over the last year, people keep claiming there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government or oligarchs.

Which prosecutions had anything to do with collusion?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
You believe this low level weasel? As said before he is a known liar
If it's no big deal to lie to the FBI, how come Trump's handlers are freaking at the at the thought of an interview with Mueller?
Just askin', eh?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

What are you talking about? Any lawyer would tell you, even if innocent to not talk to the police unless you have to. And I don't see anyone "freaking out" as you claim. And when did I say it is not a big deal to lie to the FBI? It must not be that big of a deal though, Hillary did it and had nothing done to her. Stop moving the goal posts and putting words in peoples mouths

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Mifsud told Papadopoulos that the Russians possessed incriminating information about Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails" — before it was widely and publicly known that Russia had stolen Democratic emails, according to Papadopoulos and prosecutors.

The funny thing to me is, at the bottom of all these investigations is the same piece of filth criminal.

Every single investigation points right back to Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The actual title of the article is

Papadopoulos: Trump campaign officials 'fully aware' of Putin meeting efforts

Christ.

You are dishonest. Do you work for CNN or MSNBC?

He's a volunteer at the Obama/Valerie Jarrett Chicago Resistance Command Center.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

And again, this country is supposed to operate on presumption of innocence, no one has proven any of these claims against trump

"And so, I'd advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try and make his case to get votes," --- Obama 2016

Take obamas advice and stop whining and go win an election

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

LOL

Another phony story.

Happy November 😎

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyCanuckAnd I don't see anyone "freaking out" as you claim.
Sure. Staff is totally chill with the Cheeto Benito talking to the feds. And if Paps is such a liar, I'm sure he conned the FBI with the testimony he swapped for a slap on the wrist. And top it off with a dollop of "....but Hillary!!"
So...those contortions chafe much?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This getting sad.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

a reply to: JohnnyCanuckAnd I don't see anyone "freaking out" as you claim.
Sure. Staff is totally chill with the Cheeto Benito talking to the feds. And if Paps is such a liar, I'm sure he conned the FBI with the testimony he swapped for a slap on the wrist. And top it off with a dollop of "....but Hillary!!"
So...those contortions chafe much?

As was stated before, any lawyer for anyone would advise against this sort of thing, guilty or not. Why be obtuse about it?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Hitler's propaganda chief, Joseph Goebbels, supposedly said: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it

Harry Reid Says He ‘Did What Was Necessary’ By Lying About Mitt Romney’s Tax Returns He went on to say "call it what you want, but, he didn't win did he?"

You libs have proven nothing, you are following the goebells school of thought, which is to repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it is the truth. I love the way you address nothing of substance and just make sh1t up and name call.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join