It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An easy way to out the op-ed writer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellmutt
a reply to: Kharron

I think the President has more important work to do. It's a distraction and a waste of time.

Perhaps someone should tell him that. He's obsessed with it.

eta: Kharron, I liked your idea! Very original, and thinking outside the usual suspect boxes.

edit on 9/9/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

One thing he does have the right and the obligation to do is to internally try and find out who did that. That is where the wrong occurs when the opposition has people covertly working from the inside. I'd say that no matter which party had control. The media is doing the media's job.

To me it's the equivalent of corporate espionage and if it's not already a violation of law, it should be. Whistle-blower protections are in place and if this was an actual whistle blower they would not be hiding who they are. It takes away any reason to believe them.

Attaching their name to it leaves them open to criminal and civil actions if they are lying, so when I see no name attached, I take it as not to be believed. It's a low life thing to do and low life enough their credibility is ruined, but the media has no obligation to not print it.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

wow thats a big shark to jump.
I dont see any of the people working in the white house resorting to murder.
Sorry I just don't.

Put on your tinfoil hat and consider who had JFK killed and why. Did Lyndon have a role in it? I wouldn't put anything past anyone in the world's most powerful place.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

wow thats a big shark to jump.
I dont see any of the people working in the white house resorting to murder.
Sorry I just don't.

Put on your tinfoil hat and consider who had JFK killed and why. Did Lyndon have a role in it? I wouldn't put anything past anyone in the world's most powerful place.

Damn! Good point.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Its a very far stretch when you think about these people living in a fish bowl.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated JFK.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Even if Trump did that, the name wouldn’t be released. The Times would just say they are protecting the writer to look
like the good guys, Trump would say this is proof that the writer is not in his cabinet and we’d be back to square one with everyone believing what they want to believe.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Its a very far stretch when you think about these people living in a fish bowl.

Put several different fish in an aquarium and yes some eat the others.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 9-9-2018 by Onlyyouknow because: Duplicate

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Perhaps someone should tell him that. He's obsessed with it.

If he is, indeed. I wasn't defending him. My reply would be the same, no matter who is President.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Now, this would be completely insane for a president to ask his staff, but it would be a way to out the writer. I thought about this today as I was reading that Bob Woodward was also a suspect for the letter, ahead of his book being released on Tuesday.

And I was thinking -- why doesn't Woodward just say: "I publicly give permission to the New York Times to release my name as the author, if in fact I am the author."

The Times knows who gave them the letter. If they had permission to release that, they would. It's an easy way to clear your name.

And then I thought -- why don't the cabinet members in the administration do the same thing? Why doesn't each one give their permission for the Times to release their name?

Why doesn't Trump, in his fits of anger, demand that they do? Does he realize this would be crazy or has he simply not thought of it yet?

What do all you fine people think: is this something the President should demand? Would it be seen as dictatorial?

Great idea and way to show solidarity by the superstructure supporting the President...a voluntary expression of allegence and loyalty...above and beyond...where you have to go to battle the Global Cabal who is behind all of the attacks on Americas National Identity and very Fabric.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated JFK.

OK. He did the shoot. It was shown that it could be done with the rifle he used.

Why did he do it? Did someone put him up to it? Did Jack Ruby clean up loose ends before Oswald could tell his story?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Of course Ruby killed him to silence him. There was also more than one shooter. There always is.

You want to know another good conspiracy assasination? James earl ray didn’t kill MLK
He pleaded guilty because he was safer in prison. Youtube judge joe brown talking about it. The man knows that case like the back of his hand. It’s really eye opening

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I have only this to say....Nixon. Deep Throat, Source not revealed for YEARS! Freedom of the press.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join