It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liveleak: Hillary Clinton Tackled During Football LOL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

But this piece isn't just about Hillary. If you can't see how the whole works to make a biting piece of satire on the whole political situation, then you're just as messed up about Hillary as everyone else you claim is messed up.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It was not a real make a wish thing it was a comedy video making fun of make a wish, The dead giveaway is the commentator saying the kid was born with a potato for a heart

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I realized after reading the comments. I had the sound turned down.

I took it at face value at first and was like WTF??

Now I'm

a reply to: ketsuko

If you can't see how the whole works to make a biting piece of satire on the whole political situation

Exactly, just focusing on Hillary you lose the whole point.
You need to view the WHOLE supporting cast in the video to appreciate this for the satiric GOLD that it is.
edit on 9 9 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
At first I was a little uneasy watching this knowing the original video was a make a wish kind of thing. But when the byatch gets knocked in to next week...pure gold. I LOVE THIS!

Edit: no potato hearts were harmed in the making of this video.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Have to be honest though, even if it were real I would still have laughed my ass off and that guy that tackled the kid would be my hero for life

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong. Make a Wish is awesome and they do great things for a lot of kids who are very, very sick. My husband has a coworker who had a little guy get a wish, in fact, but the very best comedy is about poking fun at things that do make us uncomfortable, and while Make a Wish is a wonderful thing, it still has its dark side -- a lot of those kids are dying, not all, but a lot of them.

We love seeing them. We all say, "D'ah!" and celebrate, but then many of them end up dying very young.

The original video is fine dark humor.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Have to be honest though, even if it were real I would still have laughed my ass off and that guy that tackled the kid would be my hero for life

Lol! You're my kind of sick in the head. Love it!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hilarious.
The dumb look on the Obama bobble head is priceless.
Of course there is George Soros’s stupid face as well.
edit on 9-9-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The faces are the best. Look at Sanders. Acosta in there backing Hillary up is quite fitting too.
edit on 9 9 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
LOL!!!

Someone should send this to Trump. He would not be able to resist tweeting it, and then the whole world would see it.

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Maybe, maybe not.

I mean it does show everyone, even him, in a bad light. That's what makes it so good.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

No one says you had to comment no one says you even have to look at this thread. I don't understand what you get from insulting others whom you don't know. Are you saying if I dislike or talk about hillary I'm screwed up too?

Yes let her fade in to nothingness and let all her crimes and suspicious activities be forgotten.....geez I'm sure she would love that most.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join