It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An emotionally unstable president

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you (respectfully). There are plenty of left leaning people on this site. It just depends on what day and time and what thread you happen to be on. Right - leaners are just more vocal now. It's funny you guys telling that to a moderator though.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 11-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Flipping through most of the comments, One would think this is a left wing only thing, haven't you guys noticed that even Republicans close to Trump think he's somehow unfit?? And this was way before Bob Woodward's book or the times Op- ed.

You seem to imagine that most establishment Republicans are not bought off by the ptb and that everyday Americans are not disillusioned by the acts of their representatives.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Spider879
Flipping through most of the comments, One would think this is a left wing only thing, haven't you guys noticed that even Republicans close to Trump think he's somehow unfit?? And this was way before Bob Woodward's book or the times Op- ed.

You seem to imagine that most establishment Republicans are not bought off by the ptb and that everyday Americans are not disillusioned by the acts of their representatives.

Ok but why finger point the left only, I get that the left is the opposition and that's to be expected, but many of those right-wing pol, got almostt every thing they wanted, but still???

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
What do you mean right wing got almost everything they wanted ? And when?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Spider879
What do you mean right wing got almost everything they wanted ? And when?

They got that big tax cuts with more to come, they turned the EPA on it's head,Betsy Devos destroying public schools, look I could go on, but look at his appointments on almost a
Everything they are doing their best to gut those Dept.
My gripe is while we focus on Russia Russia Russia the media largely ignore the work being done by his ppl.[
edit on 11-9-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Hi Folks!
As a disclaimer: I am not an American but a citizen in the Netherlands, I'm not a Democrat, I am not a Republican. I consider myself a bit to the right in the political spectrum, but it can vary on specific topics. I do actually read a lot about the US (& politics) from the larger and smaller news outlets in the US, but also from e.i. RT, BBC, Dutch news, German news and so on. So I am not uninformed!

The Left in the US is screeching about Donald Trump that he in unhinged and emotionally unstable, so he cannot be President. Even calling for the invokement of the 25th amendement.
Fine, they have a right to an opinion... Even if it is an emotional opinion based on unnamed sources...

But if the Left is so up in arms about this, why not take a look at the 2020 presidential candidates on the Left?

Like Biden, who calls for violence when he is losing an argument? Remember the fighting he wanted to do with Trump? Is that really emotionally stable?

Like Cory Booker, who is crying like a little girl at several occasions? The latest during the confirmation Circus? Is that the emotionally stable President they envision?

Maybe E. Warren? Who is screeching about racism (as a white woman, lying about her heritage), about sexism on every occasion she is loosing the argument... Will that be her foreign policy agains Russia, or against North Korea? Is that really emotionally stable, screeching about sexism and racism where there is none but imaginary?

Kamala Harris? Again one person who only has one argument in discussions: Racism! Sexism! Even if she has to make some up, she will find it! Like framing Judge Kavanough via Twitter. Again, very emotionally stable! ...NOT...

Don't get me started on Maxine Waters!

Crazy Andrew Cuomo? Hillary's lapdog Tim Kaine? Bernie Sanders who is about 161 years old in 2020? Maybe Evil Hillary herself?

It seems to me, the hypocrisy & stupidity is ruling again and again and again...

I share the view that Trump is unconventional, many times I disagree with his policies. But when I compare his behavior to that of the Left 'leaders', he seems pretty normal to me...

Outstanding post mate. I know you referenced a number of news outlets you gather your news from. I am curious as to how they portray Trump? If you haven't had a chance to see how the MSM (main stream media) in the United States portrays him then you are truly missing out on unhinged insanity. The MSM in the US is 100% controlled by the crazy leftists.

The MSM coupled with the people you mentioned in your outstanding post make Trump look passive.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As opposed to an utterly stable sociopath like we usually get?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt>>> Right now I'd bet that Cory Booker will be POTUS in 2020 unless someone digs up background dirt on him that can end his career. But with the anti Fake News hysteria by the MSM and clamp down on the free press, that will be harder to do. But we should run, not walk away from Booker if you look at him. One he's another Obama in the making. A manufactured puppet completely controlled and with no past or list of accomplishments. And I'd bet that they'll tout him as the first openly gay POTUS. Well, that's actually a horrible reason to vote for him if you study history. James Buchanan was almost certainly gay and one of the worst POTUS we ever had. Obama is almost certainly gay, if closeted, and he was a terrible POTUS. And Hillary who is almost also certainly gay is one of the most reprehensible people to have ever served high office on top of being grossly incompetent. I'll take a jerk loose canon like Trump bucking the DC status quo and the deep state, he's at least more on the people side than the last four losers.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Most of the mayor outlets in the Netherlands just copy/paste CNN. So you get the drift... Some actually call balls & strikes. Like the opinion/news website 'Geenstijl.nl'.

I have seen much on CNN US (is different than what we see here, but internet is my friend), but I actually like FOX for inviting Dems & Reps in the same segment. Many there are just partizans, but at least they do not pretend to be objective. Besides that I am a daily listener to Coast to Coast AM an lately also Caravan to Midnight.

I know that many trends come over from the US to us, sometimes it is good, like music.. But not when it comes to this kind of media behavior or crying politicians.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt
Ik zie Rutte nog niet opscheppen dat hij vrouwen in hun kruis grijpt. Daar vervolgens excuus voor aanbied en hat daarna allemaal ontkent.
Het is een racist en narcist en dom bovendien.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchwim

Gotta love Google Translate!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

At the risk of falling into the left/right paradigm trap I'm just going to say Trump is a meme generator and as such he is stirring # up.

But, I think he would be assassinated before he could actually drain the swamp.

And I don't put it past TPTB to do that too. It's not like they care for their pawns.

i.kym-cdn.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You call that Obama cares less systems a health system?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
I know that many trends come over from the US to us, sometimes it is good, like music.. But not when it comes to this kind of media behavior or crying politicians.

That´s the reason I watch the development over there because it´s as you say.

Copy&Past and also zero investigation. What comes from APS or Reuters most not be questioned.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Emotionally unstable, then you are obviously speaking of Obama and the Clinton's. Text book examples of gross paranoia and probable schizophrenia.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Emotionally unstable, then you are obviously speaking of Obama and the Clinton's. Text book examples of gross paranoia and probable schizophrenia.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join