It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An emotionally unstable president

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
It's interesting to note that if this post were anti-Trump, written by someone who wasn't American, every one of you that's commending this post would rip it apart because the person who wrote it "would have no idea what they're talking about", "shut up about the politics of a country you don't belong to", etc etc etc. But when the message conforms to your beliefs, it doesn't matter at all where they're from.

Maybe we should afford the same opportunities to everyone, rather than just the people you agree with.

Can you cite a source for that assertion you made?

I reply based on the content of the message, not whether or not it is pro-Trump.

The unhinged left is absolutely out of control with their constant whining/shrieking/crying about completely invented problems. I have no sympathy for people that want to work themselves into a frenzy and get upset or those who believe their mere opinion is important enough to lie to everybody and present it as actual real facts based in reality vs. a person's mere opinion.

Edit** What is really interesting is the fact you choose to reply with your presumption instead of addressing the content of the OP. Maybe we should try actually replying to questions asked or commenting on facts presented, vs. the usual partisan spinmanship that nobody wants or cares to hear anyhow.
edit on 9/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There is no content to address. There are no Democratic presidential candidates for 2020. The entire post is essentially the pot calling the kettle black: a right wing person complaining about the left wing "screeching" about Trump, when they themselves are "screeching" about the potential Democratic candidates, in some cases strictly making fun of them rather than addressing their policies (it's perfectly ok for Booker (or any grown man) to cry, and makes them a better man than anyone who would make fun of them for doing that).
It's also perfectly ok for the left wing to complain about Trump. They do so because they are against him and his policies. Just like right wing folks complained about Obama for 8 years. And complained about Hillary. That's how politics work. There are always going to be differences in opinion, which is why we have different parties. The OP is basically pointing out that people disagree.

You point out the "unhinged left" whining and shrieking about issues, while the majority of the replies on this very post are conservatives doing the exact same thing, just in the opposite direction.
This is 90% of the Mud Pit. "I disagree with you!" "Well that makes you an idiot, because I disagree with you! Rabble rabble rabble." People disagree. Period. Let's have ACTUAL political discourse instead of mudslinging. That's why I stated what I did originally. There is no discourse in the mud pit, just back and forth childlike tantrums.

My source is this very site. There are many instances where someone says something negative about right wing politics, and someone points out that they aren't American (usually from the UK or Canada), or at the very least makes fun of them for talking about something they "know nothing about". I'd assume that's why the OP has the disclaimer at the very top of his post, to get that information out in the open to begin with, and to show how they're qualified to speak about the topic by listing all of the news they watch. If it wasn't a thing that people get put down for commenting on this type of thing, then they wouldn't have felt the need to clarify why they're qualified to begin with.
edit on 10-9-2018 by narrator because: ETA

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
?@I7

Keep those aspirations of victimhood strong. Inhale, exhale, you're the victim! Only because you choose to succumb to it. Seacrest out

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: an325nt

Wow.

You really 'dropped the microphone' there, but that resonates with me too, and others like me

Independents can no longer vote left … left = democrat, because they have lost 'us', the center.

Just wow. Ugly stuff, but so true.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I haven't been around for that many President's but I'm noticing the theme that this one was better than the last and the next will have 666 tattooed to his forehead or some equally retarded nonsense.

Oh yeah, and for the fanboys the current president is greater than sliced bread.

Just politicians to me, they're all full of it. Difference is Trump doesn't have the "class" of a politician. Better than that pleb hating chap the Republicans fielded last time though... I guess?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

In Nov. 2018 , Americans have Two Simple Choices to Make that Will Effect the Future Existence of these United States . The Correct Choice Will Preserve the Union , the Other Will Destroy it . CHOOSE Wisely People............

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Trumps so unstable he won the US Presidency as a complete outsider underdog on his own personal fortune/bankroll, then endured 2 years of daily attacks from 90% of the MSM for 90% of their daily airplay

He’s fought of attempted coups from within, been spied on by a dozen alphabet intelligence agency’s for 3 years trying to kick him up, and still gets up and fights everyday at the age of 75 while actually getting the US economy up and firing from Obama’s 1.6% to a 4.6% GDP growth, again IN TWO YEARS

And people want to question Trump mental conditioning? Are they really this pathetic and deluded? to me it’s absolutely insane to even think that, the highest order of stupidity

But what about CRYING CHUCK SCHUMER ? What about NANCY DEMENTIA POLOSI That is absolutely a case of mental instability, Chucky is an emotional beta and nancy has the memory of a gold fish

90% of the would would buckle and fold unfortunately under that amount of stress and pressure Trump has endured you can be sure of that

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think it is mentally destabalizing to have so much b.s. ocurring at the highest levels. Triggering is contagious. And dangerous to the longevity of a nation. Grow up americans.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Goedhardt

I am not a political partisan.

We don't need Maury Povich when we have your ATS written record to tell us that's a lie.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No you don't. You guys paint everybody with the same wide brush. Just because someone has a different opinion than yours, that doesn't mean the difference of opinion has anything to do with political partisanship. I support candidates that support the ideals that I align with. I'm a registered Independent, and I vote that way.

I'm getting pretty tired of this consistent ATS pattern of knee jerk defensive ad hominem insults you guys always throw at anyone with a differing opinion, to try and chase them away, intimidate them into not posting. It's non productive and childish, like the president, whose actions and words you'll defend at any cost. In the meantime, non-partisan rats are jumping ship!

edit on 10-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No you don't. You guy paint everybody with the same wide brush. Just because someone has a different opinion than yours, that doesn't mean the difference of opinion has anything to do with political partisanship. I support candidates that support the ideals that I align with. I'm a registered Independent, and I vote that way.

I'm getting pretty tired of this consistent ATS pattern of knee jerk defensive ad hominem insults you guys always throw at anyone with a differing opinion, to try chase them away, intimidate them into not posting. It's non productive and childish, likethe president, whose actions and words you'll defend at any cost. In the meantime, non-partisan rats are jumping ship!

It becomes clearer to me everyday that they want only those who agree with them to remain on this site. There are mostly trump supporters left here now. It's mob-rule.

edit on 9/10/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So true, so sad. Civil discourse in threads like these anymore, consists of chortles of self adulation, high fives and pats on the back.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

check your pm's

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

And AGAIN, you are shifting the topic... You have posted many comments on this thread, but none on the actual subject. You are the definition of a Troll.

I love different opinions, they make me think and check if I’m maybe wrong or misinformed. I love that, I don’t like living in a fantasy...

But you are not debating the topic, you are just deflecting and diverting over and over again, just trying to end or derail the discussion. If you don’t like the topic, skip it. If you do not agree, please explain with arguments on the topic. This what you are doing is just sad...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Flipping through most of the comments, One would think this is a left wing only thing, haven't you guys noticed that even Republicans close to Trump think he's somehow unfit?? And this was way before Bob Woodward's book or the times Op- ed.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

No you don't. You guy paint everybody with the same wide brush. Just because someone has a different opinion than yours, that doesn't mean the difference of opinion has anything to do with political partisanship. I support candidates that support the ideals that I align with. I'm a registered Independent, and I vote that way.

I'm getting pretty tired of this consistent ATS pattern of knee jerk defensive ad hominem insults you guys always throw at anyone with a differing opinion, to try chase them away, intimidate them into not posting. It's non productive and childish, likethe president, whose actions and words you'll defend at any cost. In the meantime, non-partisan rats are jumping ship!

It becomes clearer to me everyday that they want only those who agree with them to remain on this site. There are mostly trump supporters left here now. It's mob-rule.

I know it's a little sad, but I actually sometimes enjoy winding them up, partly because its so easy and partly because its fascinating watching them react.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

What is the topic of your thread? It's titled An emotionally unstable president. But, your OP isn't about President Trump. It's about your wide accusatory brush, accusing Democrats of unstable behavior. In other words, your entire OP is about trolling Democrat members and "whataboutism". Then, when someone like me comes in to defend Democrats, you trip the trap and claim "partisanism".

My response to your OP is, one reason Democrats are "mad", simply stated, is because the president is demanding funding cuts to our social safety net, social programs that you, being a citizen of the Netherlands, enjoy to a greater degree than we in the US do. That's hypocritical, and I'm calling you out for that.

As far as the Democrats you've mentioned in OP being "unhinged", all of their outbursts, bluster and frustration piled up together doesn't even come close to the unhinged bluster that Trump and his administration gives us on regular basis. It's a steady diet of "WTF?!" from President Trump! We're in Crazy Town now!

edit on 11-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Says the guy from one of the most socialized countries in the world, the Netherlands. Where abortion are not under attack and on demand abortions are allowed up to 24 weeks, paid family leave is guaranteed for both parents, where they have, socialized medicine, individual child care financial benefits and public daycare, public education, etc., etc., etc.,

Does that bum you out, OP?

Exactly, one the most Left leaning Countries has a poster blasting what the Left is actually pushing for...shill.

I find it insanely ironic that people claim the morals went out the window with Obama. I don't recall seeing any prostitution payoffs, leaked tapes covering all manners of bad behaviour or petty social media posts during Obama... a time when wearing a tan suit made the news...now look at what we're seeing today...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join