It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Possible That the USA Hired England to Wiretap President-elect Donald Trump.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i am just amused that you are using such pathetic hoaxes as evidence

There is actually more evidence that corroborates what the GCHQ leak states, than all the claims made by the far left-wing media. No collusion with Russia and POTUS Trump has been proven... NONE... Instead you all in the left believe the claims made by the Steele Dossier, which came mostly from....RUSSIAN OFFICIAL SOURCES... Paid for by Hillary and the DNC, and which author is anti-Trump and stated he would do anything and everything to stop Trump from being President... Or the "3rd and 4th person hearsay" in a bar full of drunk people which NO COURT in the U.S. would use as evidence...

How easy does the left forgets that Steele is a former British spy... As a former British spy, Steele has connections to British intelligence, alongside Russian intelligence, which he used as part of the dossier. The only problem is that the Russians wanted the U.S. elections to be in chaos, and made up false claims about Trump which the left ate like it was cake.

edit on 10-9-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Exactly right. Any open-minded individual who looks at the body of evidence, would have no problem accepting that the Obama Administration worked with British (and possibly other) intelligence to stop that "maniac" Trump from ruining the country.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
A curious on-topic tweet "out of the blue" this evening from George Papadopoulos.

Would be a very very big problem if British intelligence was weopanized against an American citizen.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Exactly right. Any open-minded individual who looks at the body of evidence, would have no problem accepting that the Obama Administration worked with British (and possibly other) intelligence to stop that "maniac" Trump from ruining the country.

As they should have done. Donald Trump is incompetent, corrupt, and possibly a Russian asset. He has alienated our allies, encouraged our enemies, and started a world-wide trade war that will hit Americans in the pocket book.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The only problem is that the Russians wanted the U.S. elections to be in chaos, and made up false claims about Trump which the left ate like it was cake.

You are making progress. At least now you admit that Russia wanted the elections to be chaos. That does not prove that the claims about Trump are false. Have you noticed how many Republican politicians have been plagued with scandal going in to the mid-terms? Coincidence?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Would and If are important words in that sentence.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

That meeting in trump tower is the proof he colluded with Russia.
The relationships that his associates had with Russia to work towards his election and the constant offer of assistance is proof he colluded with Russia.
The people he surrounded himself with who have so much experience with hiding and laundering money so that it cant be followed... more proof.
If you think that what we know about is all that Mueller has well someone has simply been playing ostrich.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

f you think that what we know about is all that Mueller has well someone has simply been playing ostrich.

LOL! Talk about playing the ostrich, you've got everyone beat!

Russian Collusion: It Was Hillary Clinton All Along

The media have spun a tale of Trump selling his soul to the Russians for campaign dirt to use against Hillary, beginning with the now-infamous Trump Tower meeting.

But "a growing body of evidence ... indicates that the meeting may have been a setup — part of a broad effort to tarnish the Trump campaign involving Hillary Clinton operatives employed by Kremlin-linked figures and Department of Justice officials," wrote Smith.

Smith painstakingly weaves together the evidence that's already out there but has been largely ignored by the mainstream media, which have become so seized with Trump-hatred that their reporting even on routine matters can no longer be trusted.

But he adds in more evidence that the Justice Department only recently handed over to Congress. And It's damning.

See links within the article for more information.

www.investors.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I have been saying all along he was set up. Why would the Clinton campaign need to set him up if they were arrogant enough to believe they couldn't lose. Trump was.set up by people who.want the.political.chaos of impeachment. Who might that be?
edit on 11-9-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why would the Clinton campaign need to set him up if they were arrogant enough to believe they couldn't lose.

Hillary had everything working against her, namely Obamacare and 33,000 missing emails from a private server that had been kept in an unauthorized and illegal location.

Honestly, if she had been paying attention to the comment sections of most online news articles, she should have figured out that most people didn't want another Clinton or Bush in the White House. I was surprised that Jeb Bush was stupid enough to try and run.

I think Hillary's arrogance rose from the idea that she could cheat her way into office. We're not just talking about what her campaign did to Trump, but she did it to Bernie Sanders too. She's been getting away with this kind of stuff her entire life and I'm sure she thought could make it work in her favor again, just from her inside connections.

edit on 12-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

And yet she won the popular vote. Got a better answer?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I think she had that rigged too. I honestly don't believe for one moment that she actually won the popular vote.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I've heard that it was this man that was in charge of the mission.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Proves that Democrat voting pockets are corralled and compartmentalized.

💥🚬💥

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I have been saying all along he was set up. Why would the Clinton campaign need to set him up if they were arrogant enough to believe they couldn't lose. Trump was.set up by people who.want the.political.chaos of impeachment. Who might that be?

The high priced "paid for" polling was giving indications of Trump as a real threat to Hillary.

The public never sees those polls.

💥💮💥

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I've heard that it was this man that was in charge of the mission.

That's who killed the Kennedy Brothers.

😨

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I think she had that rigged too. I honestly don't believe for one moment that she actually won the popular vote.

You might want to check this out:
www.governing.com...

The GOP's voter suppression tactics misfired this time.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

💥🚬💥

Wrong. The GOP has gerrymandered as many voting districts as they can. It is illegal and needs to be stopped.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Wrong. The GOP has gerrymandered as many voting districts as they can. It is illegal and needs to be stopped.

Need a full list with proof, and include all the GM's Democrat pockets too (like the Chicago area)😃

Otherwise pffffttttt

Phony Journalists jeesh

phfffffttttt

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The high priced "paid for" polling was giving indications of Trump as a real threat to Hillary.

The public never sees those polls.

💥💮💥

I remember seeing an image of one of those polls leaked to a Twitter account in (approx.) Sept of 2016. It was marked as "rejected for use" by CNN. Candidate Trump was up by 2 points, and 57% of the poll respondents were Democrats.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join