It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Possible That the USA Hired England to Wiretap President-elect Donald Trump.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here is a *wink* clue as to why he resigned...

His sudden resignation – he informed staff just hours before making this decision public – prompted speculation that it might be related to British concerns over shared intelligence with the US in the wake of Donald Trump becoming president.

www.theguardian.com...

I can't remember how long it was, but it was ~ a couple of months or so after the GCHQ leak occurred.

But of course, the GCHQ had to claim it was "for family reasons."

edit on 9-9-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
On topic. The letter cited in the OP and posted on Twitter is a fake. Debunked. I could have told you that based on the language of the letter not being (er) intelligence-speak.

On that basis, is the whole thread a bit pointless. The UK was not asked, and did not, spy on Trump.

Despite repeated exposure as a fraud, including on 4chan itself, the letter continued to circulate and was used to bolster claims that Trump remains the victim of an international “deep state” conspiracy aimed at undermining his presidency.

Source

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It looks like Obama's big last minute changes to "sharing" of NSA-gathered intelligence, before he left office, was very unusual for an outgoing President to make.

From January 2017: www.engadget.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

A mainstream United Kingdom newspaper was PROUD that GCHQ helped to uncover Trump's Russian Collusion.

Britain’s spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.
MORE at: www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords

It looks like Obama's big last minute changes to "sharing" of NSA-gathered intelligence, before he left office, was very unusual for an outgoing President to make.

From January 2017: www.engadget.com...

He was dealing with a very unusual incoming president.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

It will slowly come out that this is how djt was spied on.

Obama calls UK. Hey we have an agreement with the five eyes if you don't do this trump will win and it'll be the end of the western world.

They couldn't find anything worthy so then they faked that dossier so they had "evidence" to "legally" spy on trump through u.s intelligence in hopes they would find something on djt before the election was called. However they failed to find anything on djt himself. Hence why after nearly 2 years the Russia business is a load of crap and djt is still the president.

Not only will this eventually blow up on Obama and who ever else was involved within the US. It will also blow up in the faces of the uk government and I wouldn't be surprised if aus, canada and nz have been implicated through out this too.

But also it will bring to light this loop hole in which all of the Western world spies on its citizens for each other.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

You're quite right. House Intel Committee Chairman DEVIN NUNES went to LONDON last month to get more information directly from GCHQ, but in a very unusual/curious move, the agency wouldn't meet with him.

A U.K. security official, speaking on background, said “it is normal for U.K. intelligence agencies to have meetings with the chairman of the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.”

But those meetings did not pan out—Nunes came away meeting only with the U.K.’s deputy national-security adviser, Madeleine Alessandri.

The people familiar with his trip told me that officials at MI6, MI5, and GCHQ were wary of entertaining Nunes out of fear that he was “trying to stir up a controversy.”

Spokespeople for Alessandri and Nunes did not return requests for comment, and neither did the press offices for MI5 and MI6. GCHQ declined to comment.
More at: www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Nunes is an un-indicted co-conspirator.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

LOL

💥🚬💥

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Absolutely ridiculous. It is already hard for me to take a tyrannical/mass murdering government seriously (bloody Sunday, among others) without the revelations they've been spying on US citizens (using any excuse, the reason is immaterial...the act itself is totally unacceptable)

There is no need to continue a relationship with a country that doesn't take the will of its own Citizens as both absolute and sovereign (AKA the masters of mere government)

Especially one that spies on our citizens with impunity, and interferes in our electoral process (C. Steele & the other MI6 jokers). As usual, I support a military response to this attack on our """democracy""" (Republic, actually) as well as endless domestic investigations RE: "Collusion" to determine what/if any laws were broken in the process.

(yes, those "democrats" actually suggested the above paragraph...replace "UK" with "Russia")

edit on 9/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Cite your source.

Otherwise, it is just random BS you're spewing on the Internet without evidence: AKA "lying"

FYI, you actually have to break the law before you can be an "unindicted co-conspirator." Care to show us the document verifying your claims? Of course not, because then your intentional/malicious false information would be revealed. Can you even point to which specific law you're falsely claiming he broke? Specifically, none of that "collusion delusion" BS either. It must be a tangible, already existing law as specified in Title 18 of United States Code.

Otherwise, the "crime" doesn't exist and your false statement can be dismissed outright even quicker than usual. I'm probably going to have to report this as a hoax, considering you are intentionally misrepresenting your simple opinion as actual/real facts. Very poor work. Very transparent.

EDIT: Let me explain why your claims make no sense. Nunes would not/could not be an "unindicted co-conspirator." Unlike POTUS, there is nothing preventing his immediate prosecution for any crimes committed. Therefore, even IF he's the party unnamed in a specific indictment, the information is included for reference only since "co-conspirator" implies a member of a criminal conspiracy ie: someone who broke the law ie: someone who would be charged with the actual offense not left merely "unindicted." At least have some basic concept of the law before trying to spread demonstrably false information that anyone with a modicum of knowledge RE: the law could debunk. Debunk as I just did, in fact.
edit on 9/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

oh FFFS - so you claim there is " evidence " - but use the idiotic farce of the alledged " hannington letter " in your OP

cite the real evidence

and stop putting words in my mouth - to make it appear that i share your delusion

i will say again - its a fact that states have hirstorically used allied assets to circumvent domestic restriction - but that does not make ALL such claims true

PS - i am not saying GCHQ or ann " other " british or allied agency did not spy on trump et-al

i am just amused that you are using such pathetic hoaxes as evidence

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

i will say again - its a fact that states have hirstorically used allied assets to circumvent domestic restriction - but that does not make ALL such claims true

And no justification (for any reason) makes it acceptable. Those restrictions exist for a reason, to protect us from uninvited government intrusion (unless the government can meet a relatively high burden of proof).

No matter, any person with half a brain uses strong encryption no government can defeat. TOR, PGP, TrueCrypt successor and so on

Every single last individual involved in this conspiracy must be identified and charged criminally for their acts against the United States.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It's this Obama? or is this another case of self delusion? You know, just like Obama claimed... "yeah, Trump says he made the economy better, but it was I.... I....., I...., I.., I..., I....., I.., I...., I..., I...... " It seems democrats, and Obama are the party of self delusional grandeur.

Obama closed more jobs than ANY other President before him. Out of 4,000 working rigs, he closed them down to ~300. Obama closed ALL coal mines, he closed ALL coal manufacturing and refineries. Obama regulated businesses more, which caused more jobs to be lost, more businesses going overseas.
www.wsj.com...

Apart from that Obama bypassed Congress, as the true dictator he was, made and implemented his own environmental laws which furthermore caused the lost of more jobs. Truckers were imposed a new tax which many of them could not pay, and many had to either find other jobs, or they went bankrupt. To make it worse, in response to how bad it became for truckers who could not pay these taxes, Obama implemented what is essentially a bribe so that truckers would not have to pay these newly created taxes. Still many truckers lost their jobs because they could not pay either the new taxes, nor the bribe...

Then to make it worse, thanks to Obama's ACA a lot of employers had to lower the hours they could have their employees working to 30h/w, and in response Obama made it a law that working 30h/w became a full time job. (that's the only way you could claim "Obama created jobs, by claiming part time jobs became full time jobs)

All these claims "Obama brought jobs" is laughable. He destroyed the economy, he destroyed the job market. He imposed taxes and policies which made most Americans and legal residents poorer... Yet in Obama's self delusional world he wants to claim, like his dying fanatics, that it was him who made the economy better...

edit on 10-9-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Pay attention please. Nunes released a report that distorted the reason why the FISA warrants were issued. This was a blatant attempt to.obstruct justice.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Tablet issues. --DJW001
edit on 10-9-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

💥🚬💥

I wear your lulz as a badge of honor.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

💥🚬💥

I wear your lulz as a badge of honor.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
DP
edit on 10-9-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Pay attention please. Nunes released a report that distorted the reason why the FISA warrants were issued. This was a blatant attempt to.obstruct justice.

What the heck are you talking about?... Could you clarify what you mean please?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join