It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Possible That the USA Hired England to Wiretap President-elect Donald Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
September 9, 2018

I'm hearing rumblings that part of the hidden/redacted sections of the FISA Spy Warrant, refer to the United Kingdom working with the United States, to spy on Donald Trump AFTER he won the Presidential election in 2016.

So I did a little digging and found some evidence to bolster that speculation...

On March 16, 2017 - White House Press Secretary SEAN SPICER echoed judge Andrew Napolitano's sources:

He didn’t use the NSA, he didn’t use the CIA, he didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use the Department of Justice.

He used GCHQ. What is that? It’s the initials for the British intelligence spying agency.

So simply by having two people saying to them the president needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump’s conversations, involving President-elect Trump, he’s able to get it and there’s no American fingerprints on this.

Putting the published accounts and common sense together, this leads to a lot
Source Article: www.washingtonpost.com... uch/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c60e1d944fcf

Later in 2017, a leaked "Warrant Renewal Request" from U.K.'s Government Communications Head Quarters (GCHQ) was posted online. It was quickly removed, after England's leadership protested.

With DOJ release of the heavily redacted U.S. "Carter Page" FISA warrant last month, the GCHQ Warrant Renewal Request letter is receiving new attention.

Here is an image of it: twitter.com...

As you can see, the letter is dated November 17, 2016...just after our Presidential election.

Three questions for the deep political thinkers of ATS. In your opinion:

1.) WHAT would have been the reason(s) for spying on Donald Trump AFTER he had already won the election for U.S. President?

2.) WHY would the United States colloborate (collude?) with the United Kingdom to spy on President-elect Trump?

3.) If true, was this illegal, or was it merely post-election "opposition research"?

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Yup England is always ready for hire on an ad hoc basis obviously. You can find their advert on Craig List

Would love to know just where the twitter poster got that letter to Boris Johnson from!! Would think that publishing such a top secret document would certainly be actionable to say the least. Perhaps the poster should start looking over his shoulder a tad

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

As I alluded to in the O.P., that GCHQ warrant renewal letter was leaked by a concerned "insider" last Spring, and quickly removed. Apparently, it was posted long enough for people to copy it to their hard drives.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

the alledged " letter " from hannigan >> johnson is UTTER BOLLOX

BUT

the use of allied inteligence apparatus to circumvent operating restrictions - has been going on for decades

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

That is very interesting and definitely something that needs more looking into.

Good find CWM.

So this is kinda off topic but had me laughing the whole time. I was duel screening and had Chris hays and Hannity on at the same time. I ate a whole chicken and almost puked from confusion. God how I hate the MSM, but this time I made it fun. Give it a shot sometime!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I just was following up some Q stuff and ran across a different Twitter thread detailing an anon leak from the Ohr hearing. Per the leaker AU and UK governments are up to their eyeballs in the surveillance of Trump's staff. The leak did not indicate Trump himself but at this point I'm assuming if they were surveilling his staff they were him as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Given the fact that it is impossible for me to know what they did or didn't do, I guess it is possible. I don't know why they would need to hire England to do something the US government specializes in but whatever.

And by the way. I find it preposterous that I am expected to believe that someone who is running for president would not be thoroughly scrutinized by the darker forces deep within the government in the year 2016. One would absolutely hope so.

I mean, consider the worst person you have ever known. Think back. Did you ever know anyone who actually scared you? I think most people have. Now. You are being expected to believe that if the worst person you have ever known can simply raise enough money and get enough votes they would simply be ushered into the WH and allowed to do their worst. This is just not believable to me.

The US intelligence community had at least a year to anticipate that Trump might win the election. Think about that.
edit on 9-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I remember this at the time Napolitano broke the story.
The liberal media and many on the left claimed it was not true (without knowing of course) and ridiculed the judge.

It actually makes perfect sense. We now know that the Obama administration was spying on the Trump campaign and the transition team, so using the UK to help them do it is not a big leap, especially as we also now know that Christopher Steele was working with the Obama administration directly to gather evidence against their political opponent.

Mark Levin has called this whole Spygate episode as the biggest political scandal in US history.
He is right.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Good points.

To the first one - the US alphabet agencies can get around directly surveilling US persons by having a foreign intel agency do it and then pass the data back to the US agency. It's a loophole in our currently legal framework. It is done everyday and will continue until that loophole is closed or fixed.

The last point you raised - a year to anticipate Trump winning also lends extra support to any theory that they are behind the dossier, Russiagate and other malfeasance currently being disclosed in committee hearings.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Perhaps the UK would do this in exchange for US information on their ongoing negotiations with the EU?

One hand washes the other and plausible deniability is maintained

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

These “spy gates” have been going on for a VERY long time. And they will continue to happen until the end of time. Governments know everything about you and I and there is nothing we can do about as an individual. It is done by the left, right and everybody in between.

Better not to blame one side and accept that all sides do this.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

England Wiretapped Trump for Obama

Wait..wHAT, tHats old school .... Obama was literally in the microwave.....

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Good points.

To the first one - the US alphabet agencies can get around directly surveilling US persons by having a foreign intel agency do it and then pass the data back to the US agency. It's a loophole in our currently legal framework. It is done everyday and will continue until that loophole is closed or fixed.

The last point you raised - a year to anticipate Trump winning also lends extra support to any theory that they are behind the dossier, Russiagate and other malfeasance currently being disclosed in committee hearings.

You missed my entire point. Which is that I think all of this is probably just a made up script as a distraction for the public. And Trump is in on it.

What I meant to say is that Trump would not have been allowed to set foot in that building as POTUS if they didn't know absolutely everything that was possible to know about him from the day he was born. Same with every modern US president. I believe that there are no surprises. That's what I'm saying. This man can start a nuclear war that would wipe out most of the human population. Do you honestly believe he would not have been hand picked?
edit on 9-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Five eyes.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The letter's a fraud , for sure .
And agreed it's known that we spy for (on) you while you spy for us, that's a long term arrangement .
As for why the outgoing admin wanted to know communications details about the incoming one , that should be obvious , they didn't trust him!
Why not ? Probably for exactly the reasons that were publicly stated - he's a liability
IMO looking on the surface of it , 'Russians' dug deep in their clandestine support for Trump during the election , but that was for their own reasons (not for outright collusion with the potus) : these being partly that they'd had quite enough of the Clintons , and at the same time already owned enough intel on Trump to rub his face in the floor at will , or as necessary .
There's plenty of overlay and underlying circumstances , some of which might render this version useless , but for now it seems the russians (as they've come to be called / reds might describe them better) are remain entrenched against the entire West . Trump has got the picture of course , America first, and he just follows established policy but with a harder face . He certainly hasn't hounded the old admin down as they may have worried he might have , but that's what they get for being guilty of criminality at home and abroad .
edit on 9-9-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: UKTruth

These “spy gates” have been going on for a VERY long time. And they will continue to happen until the end of time. Governments know everything about you and I and there is nothing we can do about as an individual. It is done by the left, right and everybody in between.

Better not to blame one side and accept that all sides do this.

The issue is that the Executive branch was spying on a domestic political opponent (with the help of foreign Govts.) DURING an election, and feeding the information to their preferred political candidate.
In other words, very similar to what they are accusing the Trump campaign of, outwith the fact that the campaign did not have the power of the Executive branch.
If there is a SC investigation into the Trump campaign, then it dictates that this should be taken just as seriously.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

You missed my entire point. Which is that I think all of this is probably just a made up script as a distraction for the public. And Trump is in on it.

Even if he was, he's still got to worry about the old doublecross....

There had to be a frontman - someone rich and eccentric enough to be plausible. The reclusive billionaire inventor Howard Hughes was perfect for the role. He agreed to take part....

edit on 9-9-2018 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The election win ALLOWS Trump to set foot into the building, and no agency or person can prevent that.

Sure they look into every candidates background before someone is elected. They (all our intel agencies) know EVERYTHING. And to those who think otherwise, wake up.

Maybe Trump got a more intrusive "look see" because he was the "outsider", and they needed some way to stop him from upsetting the apple cart.

What I meant to say is that Trump would not have been allowed to set foot in that building as POTUS if they didn't know absolutely everything that was possible to know about him from the day he was born. Same with every modern US president. I believe that there are no surprises. That's what I'm saying. This man can start a nuclear war that would wipe out most of the human population. Do you honestly believe he would not have been hand picked?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

Even if he was, he's still got to worry about being doublecrossed....

There had to be a frontman - someone rich and eccentric enough to be plausible. The reclusive billionaire inventor Howard Hughes was perfect for the role.

Oh, I see. You still believe what the media says. OK. NM.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Oh, I see. You still believe what the media says. OK. NM.

Maybe you haven't heard... you gotta believe in something...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join