It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative's should be supporting Colin Kaepernak

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I support him being drafted into the Marines

Yeah, that's not a thing and if you support a draft you're already in the wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: rollanotherone

a reply to: toysforadults
Today’s conservatives are only that in name.

Pretty broad brush you paint with there bucko.

Prove me wrong.

I just did.

How so?

Because I'm a conservative. I don't care enough about the NFL or Kap to worry about his kneeling. I'm also fully aware of the plight of minorities since I am also a minority. I've also seen the barbaric behavior of LEOs and worked to have changes made and to see officers held accountable for their actions. I've donated my time to helping sex industry workers in Portland OR. I've been to both Dem and Repub rallies.
Need I go on?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't think they should sing that crap at any sports games. I hate all stupid anthems. I don't want to see political protests at games either. I just want to watch a game. Just play football and screw all the patriotic or political bs. Do that crap on your own time. That isn't why I watch.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Prove me wrong.

I just did.

How so?

Because I'm a conservative. I don't care enough about the NFL or Kap to worry about his kneeling. I'm also fully aware of the plight of minorities since I am also a minority. I've also seen the barbaric behavior of LEOs and worked to have changes made and to see officers held accountable for their actions. I've donated my time to helping sex industry workers in Portland OR. I've been to both Dem and Repub rallies.
Need I go on?

Say whatever you want to on the internet.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Prove me wrong.

Let me guess ... the only way to "prove you wrong" would be to suddenly experience a conversion and cease to be what I am and become a progressive like you?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Prove me wrong.

I just did.

How so?

Need I go on?

Say whatever you want to on the internet.

Ok. I'll take it you have nothing. Yet again.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Prove me wrong.

Let me guess ... the only way to "prove you wrong" would be to suddenly experience a conversion and cease to be what I am and become a progressive like you?

Nope. UW has nothing. As usual. Let him bask in his superiority over others. It's all he has.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

And this is why it's a fools errand to try to impress a progressive on the internet. Nothing will ever be good enough for you.

Even if someone comes up with bona fides, you'll accuse them of lying.

Don't make the challenge if you don't want to response.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The stupid kneeling thing wasn't about Trump, although I understand why you have to bring the name up in... everything.

Trump made it about the flag, and his lemmings just followed right along. So yes, that is a big part of it. It wouldn’t have been an issue had he not misinterpreted it.

Americans in the ghetto are not practicing their 2nd Amendment rights when they shoot each other. It's called murder, which isn't exactly in the Bill of Rights.

??? You seem confused. No one is talking about criminals shooting people or each other, it’s about citizens being killed by the police. Do you understand that?

You don't see conservatives angry about that because to us it's just the end results of Progressive policies. You know, the policies that make ghettos in the first place.

Today I learned the 2nd Amendment is a progressive policy. Cool.

Cause and effect, and nothing we can do about it except keep it from spreading.

What are you gonna do tough guy? Show them soy bois who’s boss?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

And this is why it's a fools errand to try to impress a progressive on the internet. Nothing will ever be good enough for you.

So I’m crazy for not believing what a random stranger tells me on the internet?

Do go on.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Do go on.

Yup. You've got nothing. As usual.

So, I take it your just a Russian troll paid by Soros, living in a carboard box behind a Starbucks, leaching WiFi and electricity to do your evil deeds. After all, you can't prove you're not.

Idiot.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Some of us just want to watch a friggin sports game and chillax. Wrong platform for politics. These dudes are filthy rich and have a platform outside of the games for any messages they choose to push.

And most of them are grasping at imaginary straws anyway. For f#cks sake just let this bs fade so we can have football back.

The NFL has really taken a hit for this ignorance.
edit on 8-9-2018 by Illumimasontruth because: Spelinnggg

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Do go on.

Yup. You've got nothing. As usual.

So, I take it your just a Russian troll paid by Soros, living in a carboard box behind a Starbucks, leaching WiFi and electricity to do your evil deeds. After all, you can't prove you're not.

Idiot.

They actually give us room shares and free pizza.

ETA: CHEESE PIZZA
edit on 8-9-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Trump made it about the flag, and his lemmings just followed right along. So yes, that is a big part of it. It wouldn’t have been an issue had he not misinterpreted it.

Actually CK knelt then it was plastered all over mainstream media. Which ignited the other half of the country making it an issue . It was at that point Tump stepped in . You kinda had the whole lemmings thing backwards .

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Do go on.

Oh, if you aren't prepared to believe what people tell you, then don't challenge them to produce material you clearly aren't prepared to believe one way or the other. Simple.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Actually CK knelt then it was plastered all over mainstream media. Which ignited the other half of the country making it an issue . It was at that point Tump stepped in . You kinda had the whole lemmings thing backwards .

It was already getting news coverage, but it was never about the flag until Trump stepped in and misrepresented it that way.

Which riled his base up. Which was the point.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Some of us just want to watch a friggin sports game and chillax. Wrong platform for politics. These dudes are filthy rich and have a platform outside of the games for any messages they choose to push.

And most of them are grasping at imaginary straws anyway. For f#cks sake just let this bs fade so we can have football back.

The NFL has really taken a hit for this ignorance.

Exactly.

You know what Colin should have been doing? He had the tools -- money. So he should have used it to do something. We all saw LeBron James's fine example. James started an entire frickin' school with extended family support services to address what he saw as the biggest problems preventing kids from getting out.

Kaepernick thinks this is a huge issue?

Instead of taking a lousy knee and telling the world that he refuses to honor a white oppressive country (yes, he did intend to protest the whole country; it's in his own words), he should have done what James did. He should have used what he had to be the change he wanted to see. There would likely have been all kinds of programs he could have started or invested in or worked on to rectify what he perceived as in injustice in the system.

But it's easier and cheaper to take a knee and be and attention whore.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Do go on.

Oh, if you aren't prepared to believe what people tell you, then don't challenge them to produce material you clearly aren't prepared to believe one way or the other. Simple.

I didn’t challenge anyone for anything, that poster provided that information. I didn’t ask for it.

I said prove me wrong in the context of hey, prove me wrong. Don’t support and take up for crooked right wing politicians with every breath. Call out the idiocy of our current government. Don’t make excuses for them.

Somebody saying something that anyone could say behind a screen doesn’t even begin to be a rebuttal to well, anything.

If you just take everything at face value, I can start to see part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It was about the flag to me and millions more the second we heard what the donuthead did.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

It was about the flag to me and millions more the second we heard what the donuthead did.

Why, may I ask? If you already clearly knew it was about police brutality and had nothing to do with the flag, why would you think that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join