It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the alien cosmonaut from japan (with pictures!) 1975 kanawoe japan humanoid encounters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

its impossible to see if its really levitating or not

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

its either glowing or its overexposed, you can`t see any detail in the whiteness

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

first we aren`t dealing with aliens but interdimensional beings, and similar beings have been reported before

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You have to realize that this photograph was taken in 1975, and on film. Back then, the standard speed would most likely been a high of 100 ISO; maybe 400 ISO tops. At night and with a typical camera of the day, it would still have had to have been a longish exposure to capture a picture such as this. I'm thinking 1/10th of a second or longer. Most likely the photographer didn't have a tripod if he was carrying three cameras, so this shot would have been handheld, resulting in a somewhat blurrier than normal picture, due to the exposure length. It could cause the subject to look brighter than it was depending on the exposure length. So, the fact that he was able to capture anything at all on film with a handheld camera at night in 1975 is saying something. For an example of what I mean, here's a picture I took of the Washington Monument, handheld at night and around a 1 second long exposure, back in 1979, using Kodak Kodacolor II film, which was rated at 100 ASA (ISO). Notice how bright it is and how blurry it actually is:

You've got to realize why there aren't a lot of good (older) pictures of weird stuff because most photograhers back in the day were using sub-standard equipment, coupled with the fact that there were a lot of substandard photographers.
edit on 10-9-2018 by TrulyColorBlind because: Clarifying my example.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: humanoidlord

Looks like a guy in a radio suit or chem suit maybe a respirator in the back and not on the face mask. Those thick rubber gloves dont look alien to me. Sorry bro

I know what you mean. One sees people in diving/chemical suits all the time when one visits landfills, doesn't one? I don't know why he even bothered to take photos, given how often this happens....

Sarcasm aside, you really do need to understand that explaining something allegedly anomalous in terms of the familiar needs to be plausible as well. It is simply not enough to think of something looking vaguely like a supposed anomaly if that interpretation is highly unlikely in the given circumstances.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

the suit is explainable, the real puzzle is the helmet, i have never seen anything like it before

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Caligrower

there is a similarity but solway was confirmed a while ago to be the man's wife standing behind their daughter

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

cameras are made to capture common and predictable events, not sudden and rare events

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

wait a minute....
your avatar, the welding mask he is using is a bit similar to the picture, not 100% but a close call

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

you have barely joined the website and you are already one of my favorite menbers

edit on 10-9-2018 by humanoidlord because: changes

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

it also happens to be the same proportion of a bunch of UFOnaut reports, neither theory is debunked here

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bmused7

i think what you are seeing is JPEG artifacts and pareidolia, theres no way that kind of detail would be avaliable at that resolution

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

finnaly a expert!
and yeah i agree with you, to this day there are no perfect cameras for capturing the paranormal, most 4K cameras are daylight only, night vision cameras make a fuzzy and low res image, professional cameras are probally the best of the lot but even then are hard to work with in those conditions, and smartphone cameras are completely out of the picture, they have a horrible resolution and are mostly meant to capture personal familiar moments
it would be more strange if good paranormal pictures were common taking all above facts in consideration
edit on 10-9-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Finally read this thread. Thanks for posting Humanoidlord! I vaguely remember reading about this in the National Enquirer back in the mid 70's as a teen. My mom loved that tabloid LOL. I noticed another poster enlarged the picture as well. I thought I got a little better results turning it into a black and white photo and reducing the noise a tad. It looks as if this picture is nothing more than some landfill worker, wearing a standard white respirator suit, with a full helmet. However, what's weird is that this "humanoid" appears to be wearing dark glasses inside the helmet. Two things are certain, (1) you certainly can't determine the height of this figure by the picture and (2) there's no way to determine that this figure was "hovering" a foot off the ground. Very intriguing story, but if I was to guess, I'd say it was a staged hoax. The garment looks too similar to a white haz-mat suit IMO.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I see a Japanese man powdered up making a typical kabuki face. And shaking to intentionally blur th shot.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Blue Shift
it also happens to be the same proportion of a bunch of UFOnaut reports, neither theory is debunked here

Certainly a human being either from the future or part of a breeding colony in space would have pretty much the same proportions. Before the grays came along, there were a lot more human-looking aliens reported.

Here he is painting his space ship:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Is that Marty McFly? (www.reddirtreport.com...)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
!BREAKING NEWS!
i found the full of roll of pictures: alienphotos.tripod.com...
and well there is a reason only one of them were published in the report, the others have some serious long exposure problems and are worse than the washington obelisk comparison photo above

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

i don't see any glasses, also the helmet still looks weird

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Prene

the image isn't blurred

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join