It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Kamala Harris is paying for Twitter Political Ads!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Twitter very willingly allowing U.S. Senator Kamala Harris (D, CA) to run a political ad asking people to sign a petition opposing Judge Kavanaugh for Supreme Court Justice !!

She has been extremely against Kavanaugh at last week's hearings, using tricks and acting like a total snot.

She has been rude to the Committee Chair and to Kavanaugh in person and she has been binge tweeting like a mad woman !!

She even has a website just for Kavanaugh 😃

Harris has totally "lost it" on this 😃 to the point of a heart attack

😎--- Excessive Compulsive Disorder ---😎

She only gets one vote in the Senate thank God 😃

Her Ad on Twitter

Kamala Harris
‏Verified account @KamalaHarris

If you’re with me in this fight, can you sign my petition opposing Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court as Republicans rush through his confirmation hearings this week?

Promoted (political)
Paid for by Kamala Harris for Senate

Here's Kamala with some supporters:

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What does signing a petition mean in regards to a confirmation hearing?

My guess is absolutely nothing with a side of 'I feel good for doing something.'

Am I correct?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Does this mean if I pay for my IIB For President ads that I'm a Russian spy?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

What does signing a petition mean in regards to a confirmation hearing?

My guess is absolutely nothing with a side of 'I feel good for doing something.'

Am I correct?

I just signed a petition to have the sun rise in the west and set in the east because it wakes me up in the morning.

Same kind of petition as Hysterical Kamalas'

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
All I see when she talks is HRC with a tan. You’d think if she has aspirations of a 2020 run, the HRC playbook is probably NOT the one to follow.

I think she’s also pissed she got caught in the lie about the legal firm she tried to get Kavanaugh to say he talked to, then couldn’t even name the person she alleged he talked to...and then the law firm confirmed it never happened.

Her Spatuca moment fell as flat as Bookers...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah good ol KameltoesRus.
I and most everyone I know except my Portland OR friends are seeing through all this whacky Alinski, Soros Clinton BS.

My question...what world is it theyre trying to create? all of their choices, as far as I can see...destroy every bit of the fragile society extant today.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
All I see when she talks is HRC with a tan. You’d think if she has aspirations of a 2020 run, the HRC playbook is probably NOT the one to follow.

I think she’s also pissed she got caught in the lie about the legal firm she tried to get Kavanaugh to say he talked to, then couldn’t even name the person she alleged he talked to...and then the law firm confirmed it never happened.

Her Spatuca moment fell as flat as Bookers...

People who are in these positions should be put out on the street for tell flat out lies and getting caught...on either side...we don't need people like this representing us.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I suspect she is just wasting her time. I guess it makes her happy. It's impact will be just about zero.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Don't lie. You signed the petition because you're a game of thrones fan. . .

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. . .

awoiaf.westeros.org...

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
She and Corey "Spartacus" Booker are auditioning for the Democrat Primaries. One of the requirements, I believe, is that you have to be a fool, or at least act like one.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

My question...what world is it theyre trying to create? all of their choices, as far as I can see...destroy every bit of the fragile society extant today.

An anti-Constitutional, dystopian society.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Fine, I'll be a Barbados spy and that's my final offer.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Smart!

They have a good dental plan.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You're right!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I believe the dems are just putting them out as pawns to piggyback the racial enviroment right now, seems like desperation due to the timing.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I think it is time to reel these federal politicians in. Now that Trump is President, it would be a great time to call for a convention of states and readdress our relationship with our Federal Overlords. All Federal taxes will cease until a team of citizens from each state conducts an audit of the entirety of Federal Government. Any tax spending that cannot be accounted for will result in the immediate imprisonment of the Federal Official in charge of that program until the money can be accounted for. I am sure we could all come together on that.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Mmmmmmmmm....Barbados...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I think it is time to reel these federal politicians in. Now that Trump is President, it would be a great time to call for a convention of states and readdress our relationship with our Federal Overlords. All Federal taxes will cease until a team of citizens from each state conducts an audit of the entirety of Federal Government. Any tax spending that cannot be accounted for will result in the immediate imprisonment of the Federal Official in charge of that program until the money can be accounted for. I am sure we could all come together on that.

Sounds good in theory, but not too sure how long the military will work for no pay...along with some folks staffing some other necessary functions.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Sounds good.

And I was just envisioning an alternate universe where the little nations like in the Caribbean, and the 50 "states", all have spy outfits and spy on each other. Like James Bond style, with tons of "Bond Girls". Lots of kick ass action, and hot action, I mean how come there arent movies about spies from Barbados and Florida and Cyprus all playing cat and mouse spycraft sexterfuge games? Or state level social media wars between Alabama and Bermuda? This "Federal Government" creature is an attention whore and it must be stopped.
edit on 8-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Kamala Harris and Cory Booker in 2020!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join